Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots for Tzekel?

Go down 
+4
Jane
Alice
Jim
Tzekel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Not just for sex, my dear Jim... Alice also likes snuggling on you into the coffin, and telling you her secrets, and walking together with interlaced hands on the streets... Wink
And no... Alice would never trade you, my dear Jim... :3
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Damn.

Might just have to 're'die and then run off with Miguel to live as werewolves or something LOLWAT.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Lol, I was just reading this. Would of replied when I got the email's but I was at my fiancee's home and we have an agreement [no role playing and no video games; while in each others presence unless agreed upon before hand] so yea, sorry about that.

But I am still now shipping Tezkel/Alice just because they are both so evil. And it seems like a good match, even if it is taboo-ish. I have a messed up mind. ^_^ To bad it will just be a bond and nothing more; -sad face-
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 pm

OuO...I don't know if we will ever meet, nor do I know if Poca will like Tzekel. XD Though Poca doesn't really mind Witches. Doesn't hate them at all. XD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Hmm i don't know how Odette would feel about him
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:11 am

Pocahontas wrote:
OuO...I don't know if we will ever meet, nor do I know if Poca will like Tzekel. XD Though Poca doesn't really mind Witches. Doesn't hate them at all. XD

But if Poca watches over Jane, then Tzekel would be her enemy... so.. ah. in most cases characters just have to choose sies... Ariella or Tzekel.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:49 am

I agree with Ariella, Poca. Seeing how Tezekl wants to kill Jane, and you being like a mother to her. I doubt we will be friends, enemies maybe but not friends. But he may use you to get to Jane. Ohh I like that befriend Poca to get information on Jane and to kill Jane. What do you think??

Odette- Hmm. I am not sure. Maybe since Alice and Tezekl are allies, Odette could be an ally too?
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Ok, just read through all of this.

And I end up a slave? What the hell? lol

I blame Alice for this. It's always her fault (though Jim could have defended future lover since I was away during this decision)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey! I wasn't home for this. I was on my phone and didn't get message replies. D;
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Ok you're forgiven lol
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 am

You two just made me ROTFL!!!

Is that okay with you Miggy? Being Tzekel's slave later on in the RP?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:31 am

-Makes an innoncent expression- Why do you always think these horrible things about me, Miguel?? I may be a vampire, but I still have feelings!

Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:48 am

You mean your feelings of blood lust, rage, lust, and selfishness that is that of a child Alice?

@Tzekel
Not entirely sure how I feel about that. I can admit it makes for good drama and plot later on. But idk...
Just how would Miguel become a slave anyways?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 am

You forgot envy and jealousy, dear Miguel... -Smiles-

Miguel would only become a slave if Alice wants to... If she feels Jim more concern about you then her, and thinks that his relationship with you is far beyond what she imagined... Then, she'll ask her good friend Tzekel to do something about this little problem of hers... -Smiles again-
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 am

Oh of course, how silly of me to forget those.

And I got that much. Just as I claimed earlier, I blame Alice XD. Just how he manages to make Miguel a slave.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 am

Miguel:

It will only happen if Alice orders it seeing how she is now an ally of Tzekel's. Miguel would end up most likely being an example of what happens for Ariella when people form bonds with people their not supposed to. He will not be hurt at all, just made to do anything Tzekel says by the force of dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 am

Alice can't guarantee if she won't hurt you, dear Miguel... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 am

Dark magic, thank you. Not that hard to say just that XD

Again, knew it would depend on if Alice demanded it or not.

But ok using dark magic. So a spell to make Miguel into a mindless slave or something. Which then if this does happen, there would defiantly be some conflict within the circle.

Now you said you'd want to do this to make an example for Ariella, however since she is the leader of the circle and very powerful herself, I don't see it being a wise decision. If this action were to take place in a situation of Tzekel perhaps leaving the circle to become a mighty force of his own with his allies and taking the Witch's secret weapon (Miguel the seer) that would seem a bit more effective. Or at this time he winds up getting a stronger hold of some of the other witches in the circle to be with him so that Ariella will have a harder time doing anything about his actions. I also feel that something should happen with Esmeralda before this so that his darkness will grow stronger (it can't be easy taking over the will of another Witch) since his niece is the only thing keeping any humanity in him alive.

Which then this will lead to Ariella trying to find a way to break Miguel free, along with Jim's help maybe because he doesn't want his lover in the hands of his crazy fiance and some evil witch.

Again this is if this happens at all.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 am

... What in leap frogs name did I miss.

This is what happens when I sleep until 12:30

But I have to agree with Miguel on her opinion.

(omfg Jen I don't remember last night o.o )
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:41 am

(You don't? Seriously? That's kind of funny)
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:46 am

I actually agree. Your plot makes more sense to me. And this is IF all this was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:52 am

I'm glad you agree :3
Yay I made a plot that made sense! lol XD
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:59 am

Witches's circle being broken??
-Alice takes popcorn, and a glass of blood-

This plot could happen way more later on the rp. And IF Miguel and Jim get too indiscreet with their relationship
I can't wait till I plot with Tzekel... Evil minds must stick together!
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:01 am

Evil minds must plot!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 am

lol

Yes much later. In the mean time, Jim and I will be very discreet.... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Tzekel?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2