Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots for Tzekel?

Go down 
+4
Jane
Alice
Jim
Tzekel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 am

Now I love the fact he is a dark character, but I would like him to have maybe one or two close friends; maybe. He is into dark magic now, after Ariella's affair with Dean.

Plots:

-Ariella: Complicated Plots
-Jane: Wants to Kill but doesn't know what she looks like or who she is.
-Jim: Thinks he is okay, loves that he is a spy.
-Alice: Ally. Will come in handy later.
-Miguel: May end up as my slave.
-Poca:
-Odette:

Last edited by Tzekel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 am

Would you ever meet Jim? He's a vampire but a spy. So I'm wondering if your character would ever go out of his way to talk to me. Or should I talk to him. Jim might know or 'sense' the darkness from him since he is a creature of darkness...

I dot know, don't mind me if you don't want Razz
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 am

Jim wrote:
Would you ever meet Jim? He's a vampire but a spy. So I'm wondering if your character would ever go out of his way to talk to me. Or should I talk to him. Jim might know or 'sense' the darkness from him since he is a creature of darkness...

I dot know, don't mind me if you don't want Razz

I am going to make him talk to everyone at least once, but he may actually like Jim. You never know what a character is going to do. Learned that the hard way, plus this is my first time playing Tzekel. He is a vampire but a spy, for who? If its for the Witches. He mostly likely will talk to him, trying to figure out what the vampires are up to.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 am

I'm a spy for the witches. Because I hate what i am. I'm on my phone to reply to people for sorry if I don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 am

Jim is a spy for Miguel... If somehow Alice finds out about Jim's affair with Miguel, she might ask for your help to destroy Miguel.... Perhaps that might brings out the worst on you my Jim... I'm sorry, Alice is creepy, and i'm not my best today!
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:06 am

Jim wrote:
I'm a spy for the witches. Because I hate what i am. I'm on my phone to reply to people for sorry if I don't make sense.

I understand just fine. ^_^ Then Tzekel may like Jim, he sure as well want to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:07 am

Alice wrote:
Jim is a spy for Miguel... If somehow Alice finds out about Jim's affair with Miguel, she might ask for your help to destroy Miguel.... Perhaps that might brings out the worst on you my Jim... I'm sorry, Alice is creepy, and i'm not my best today!

Ohhh. I like that. Alice is a little devil isn't she??
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 am

You couldn't have said better... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 am

Quick question though; isn't Miguel needed too much by the Witches to be killed? Just wondering because Alice brought up a point.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 am

I said destroy, and not kill... That's a slight difference on that! Twisted Evil
Hmm.. Miguel can see the future, that's quite important... Idk, maybe Tzekel could slave him...
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 am

I could make him wish he would of never got involved with a vampire. I could always enslave him, and make his life a living hell.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 am

It's almost like Ariella and Dean... witchxwerewolfe, witchxvampire... Tzekel would make Miguel a exemple to Ariella, and pull all his anger on him...
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 am

Exactly my thought Alice. I have a feeling you an I will get along just fine Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 am

Miguel and Jim, be more careful now.... Alice just made a great ally Wink
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 am

I'm just thinking that Miguel's ability might make it a bit less of Tzekel/Tzekal being able to get away with it...

I suddeny ship Tzekel/Alice now

Wat
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:47 am

Dont mind me, just loving this Tzekel/Alice bondage scenario going on. xD

Tzekel, there will be a lot of important plots involving your character, and I mean A LOT. You are really one of the ultimate baddies in the roleplay ;3

But for the moment, you wanz to kill Janey. So we should probably plot something to do with that. x3 Maybe, for the moment, you dont know who she is or what she looks like really, but you just want to discover who she is?~
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Ariella

Ariella

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:57 am

Our plotting will be complicated... Hmmm... Where to begin?

Firstly- Ariella hates that you hate her illegitimate child and you will most likely lose all your authority in the clan as Ariella is the leader and has the faith of most of the witches... therefor you would most likely find allies in other clans (just as a suggestion)

Next- Ariella needs Miguel for her bidding and she will then strive to protect him. She also has an aversion to harming little Alice or any of the vampire sisters as she pieties him, so if you make plans with Alice to dispose of Miguel, Ariella would be a little tongue tied.

Next- Their relationship, was it healthy before she made love to dean or was it always shitty? I think they could have been together but in a very practical, for the good of the clan, way. They wouldn't have been romantic, they just shared a bed. After Ariella's affair perhaps she refused to sleep in the same room as him then as time went on she removed herself from him infinitely which a large part of why he seeks Jane's destruction do much.

(that was a mouthful, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 am

Alice wrote:

Allies! Tzekel and Alice!

Oh no, my brain wants to ship them and its not right. TABOO! Bad, Alice is just a little girl!

Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 am

Tzekel wrote:
Alice wrote:

Oh no, my brain wants to ship them and its not right. TABOO! Bad, Alice is just a little girl!

Alice isn't a little girl.... She's a vampire turned years ago! So forget about how she looks like, and lets ship these two devils together... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 am

Jane wrote:
Dont mind me, just loving this Tzekel/Alice bondage scenario going on. xD

Tzekel, there will be a lot of important plots involving your character, and I mean A LOT. You are really one of the ultimate baddies in the roleplay ;3

But for the moment, you wanz to kill Janey. So we should probably plot something to do with that. x3 Maybe, for the moment, you dont know who she is or what she looks like really, but you just want to discover who she is?~

Jane=Hate for Tzekel for now. We need to plot. I am always open to a PM and discussion about all things.

Also if I end up starting to play this character in any way you don't like, let me know. I've had some admins before say I was a bad role player because I took the character to far from the original. Which I did, but the admin didn't say it to me, the admin said it to other role players. So if something bugs you about how I play the character, let me know. ♥

I like the idea of how he doesn't know who she is or what she looks like, he will diffidently try to find out any way possible so he can kill her.

I like the Alice/Tzekel thing to. xD
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:47 am

Alice wrote:
Tzekel wrote:
Alice wrote:

Alice isn't a little girl.... She's a vampire turned years ago! So forget about how she looks like, and lets ship these two devils together... Twisted Evil

Alright! You have me convinced. But now that makes my character a Hippocratic. Alice being a vampire and all, and the fact he is mad at Ariella for mating up with Dean, who is a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 am

Ariella wrote:
Our plotting will be complicated... Hmmm... Where to begin?

Firstly- Ariella hates that you hate her illegitimate child and you will most likely lose all your authority in the clan as Ariella is the leader and has the faith of most of the witches... therefor you would most likely find allies in other clans (just as a suggestion)

Next- Ariella needs Miguel for her bidding and she will then strive to protect him. She also has an aversion to harming little Alice or any of the vampire sisters as she pieties him, so if you make plans with Alice to dispose of Miguel, Ariella would be a little tongue tied.

Next- Their relationship, was it healthy before she made love to dean or was it always shitty? I think they could have been together but in a very practical, for the good of the clan, way. They wouldn't have been romantic, they just shared a bed. After Ariella's affair perhaps she refused to sleep in the same room as him then as time went on she removed herself from him infinitely which a large part of why he seeks Jane's destruction do much.

(that was a mouthful, huh?)

How to begin with these two.

I agree with you on the relationship, I think it was for the good of the clan, but as years passed Tzekel fell in love with Ariella and after her affair he went off the deep end. And with her not having anything to do with him, fuels his obsession about killing Jane.

The Alice/Miguel/Jim deal is bound to happen. So Ariella be prepared to have your hands tied. And I don't think Tzekel cares that you have power over him, within the clan. He already has an ally. Besides I don't think he needs the clan anymore now that he is dealing in dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 am

Jim wrote:
I'm just thinking that Miguel's ability might make it a bit less of Tzekel/Tzekal being able to get away with it...

I suddeny ship Tzekel/Alice now

Wat

Lol I am shipping them now as well
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Who said about having a relationship?? Alice is almost heartless, the only people she cares about is her family, and her pet Jim.
I think she'll face this 'bounding' as one more pastime for when she's bored... No compromisse, or feeling, my dear.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm a pet. In all terms of things she purely uses me for sex. (If I understand this correctly). So, in a sense I know it's taboo as well since I'm *hoping* Jim is over 18 or Miguel/Jim will be taboo'd as well.

Anyway, nothing wrong with trading Tzekel for Jim in the pet dept. Actually, that would be a pretty good trade if ya ask me. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots for Tzekel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Tzekel?   Plots for Tzekel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Tzekel?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next