Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots for Helga?

Go down 
+2
Sinbad
Helga
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:39 am

Seems I'm a bit late to joining the bandwagon, but better late than never!
Helga will obviously be:
-Hateful/viscous to any vampires
-Kind/respectful towards werewolves, considering she longs to be one
-Kind/respectful towards her fellow humans
-Suspicious/potentially hateful toward the witches

Last edited by Helga on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Helga   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 am

Umm so Sinbad might try and use her if he thinks Dean feels anything for her. I don't think Sinbad will really care much for Helga though because she wants Dean to change her, but perhaps he could make her a compromise....?? Perhaps he could offer to change her in exchange for her loyalty?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 am

Hiya Helga Very Happy

I figured that since Helga seems to be the only adult female that Charlotte is around Helga could be like a mother figure to her. I also figured that when she was little she might have tried to get Helga together with her father. She would have stopped when she was around 12 having figured out that if it was going to happen if would happen without her help.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 pm

So she has no thoughts about the witches what so ever?
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

@Sinbad
Oooh, I like that idea! She'll be very tempted with the idea of having someone actually offer to change her.

@Charlotte

Oh, that's really cute! Yes, she'd probably have to be a bit close to Charlotte considering everything, and probably protective of her.

@Miguel
Crap! I knew I forgot something. I'll go back and add this, but she's pretty much just suspicious of them. Not especially fond, since she's pretty hateful to anyone that isn't a werewolf or human.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:47 pm

yay^^
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:53 pm

MOM.

///lolnowat

Know me when I was human? Yay or nay? xD

~Wonders what everyone thinks happened to me
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:40 pm

I think since I'm locked up in castle all the time it will take longer for me to know you disappeared. After I find out I figured I would just start worrying and looking around for you.

I had this one idea for really far in the future. The vamps have captured me and have been starving you of animal blood, they know we were friends and maybe that we dated (if we choose to do that) and they are like. Eat or you'll die. And I'm upset and like. if your going to do it either kill me or leave me alive but please don't turn me. Please.

All begging like.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:42 pm

@Jim
Yay! I guess..? Helga probably just thinks Jim was killed by the vampires rather than turned into one, so there's another reason to despise 'em!
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 pm

can I just

love you Helga?

PLEASE?

//clings to leg.

Yes, I was totally killed. ;w; My little Jimmy bby. <3 It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Sweet! XD
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Ok suspicious of Witches good to know. Luckily no one outside of the Witches knows that Miguel is a Witch Very Happy

Now as I've stated with Korso, and Rolfe, chances of meeting him are only of when he's in the village doing his 'traveling' Bard work.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:38 pm

@ Jim
Yes
Of course
Get over here
And let me steal your fanart skills

@Miguel

Well, she might just come out and see it! She rather likes music, sooo
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Wonderful!
Miguel loves having people listen to him play.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

I LOVE YOU HELGA. UGH. LET ME LOVE YOU FOREVER. ...I'm so attached to you and Korso it's not even funny. LOL~

//Miguel wins with love though

You can't haz my skeelz
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Darn right I win with love. lol
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 am

GASP.
Calling your love to me inferior on my own topic?
OUT YOU GO
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 am

I think Mulan would look up to Helga and see her as, like, the perfect warrior. Ping would do the same thing, although his "happy happy joy joy" attitude may be a little much to be around for a long length of time. XD
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 am

Not for Charlotte. Wink she'll love that Cool
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:35 am

@ Mulan

Oh, awesome! She might be a bit irritated by the 'happy happy joy joy' thing, but she'll definitely be glad that he's enthusiastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots for Helga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Helga?   Plots for Helga? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Helga?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: