Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots with Tulio

Go down 
+9
Anya
Jim
Ariella
Miguel
Sinbad
Alice
Pocahontas
Charlotte
Tulio
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi, okay, so since everyone is doing these, I thought I should too. So anyone want to plot.

So far I think I have:

Sinbad: Tulio doesn't like him, and is constantly at odds with him. Sinbad wants to be the beta male so he has to constantly show Sinbad his place. (XD is that allright?)
Giselle: Can you feel the love tonight Wink XDD
Aurora: Something is gonna happen between them Wink it's a secret what
Dean: Tulio respects his father, and is willing to give his life for him. He doesn't believe anything bad that is said about his father, and gets furious if someone does.
Jane: Dear little sister he is ready to die for. ^^
Ariella: ??
Korso: ??
Charlotte: Charlotte resents him, so he doesn't much care for her.
Alice: ??
Odette: ??
Marina: ??
Akima: ??
Anya: ??
Pocahontas: She is a mother figure to him, and will defend her like she was his flesh an blood.

So far I put his family members up there, and people I think should be close to him. If you want to correct me or plot with me, please don't hesitate to ask. ^^

And also, I think it would be fun to plot with Helga, if she doesn't mind. I know Helga likes Dean, but yeah... -sneaks back into my corner- Embarassed

Last edited by Tulio on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:06 am

I'm thinking of having Charlotte captured by the werewolves at some point. Maybe she can be like... 'your father killed my aunt after you were born. That's why I hate you all.'

and he can tell her the truth. She might not believe him immediately but it will plant the seed.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am

Like I talked with you on chat. :3 Pocahontas can be Tulio's motherly figure. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:01 am

Alice and Tulio were cousins while she was human, right? As I discussed with Danielle (aka Charlotte) Alice will ignore all her human bonds, and ignore you as well. But as you are a werewolfe, Alice wont like to be around you, and if you try to hurt her or her sister and Claude she'll take you as her enemie... XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Sinbad   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 am

Oh I think Sinbad and Tulio will have a forever disagreement and hate for each other, but I see Sinbad as always trying to be the beta, always trying to Insult him and stuff. I was thinking at some point he could find out about Tulioand Giselle? then try all he can to break them up, or use it as an excuse to make Dean kick him out. Idk...

Last edited by Sinbad on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 am

If Tulio gets close and lovey-dovey with Giselle, He's going to come across Miguel at some point. If anything, Miguel, being one gifted with foresight and looks into future of those in the circle to make sure their safe, he'll might see the two of them together. And investigate to make sure she's safe.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 am

Ariella would be tolerant with tulio, as she herself has had an affair with a werewolf and supports Giselle (which would piss off Tzekel). Ariella would also be pleased with Tulio for looking after Jane when she cannot.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 am

That and how could she hate the son of the man she had an affair with? lol XD
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Zomg I totally forgot bout that.. Teehee
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 pm

I'll probably never met you in RP land. So, Hiiiiii. ~

And if Miguel likes you, Jim will like you. XD

Or at least try to be amicable. xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 am

I don't have any idea about Anya and Tulio relationship! >.< ...however Anya is really protective with Jane too.. Razz

But I would like to plot with you sometimes.. XD
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:12 pm

@ Miguel and Ariella XD wow you guys are so supportive with Tulio and Giselle and they haven't even met yet Wink Thank you <3
@ Anya Smile Sure!! I would love to ^^ They could be allies, because they are both protective over Jane. You can pm on the forum if you want to talk more ^^
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:01 am

Sure! ^^ I'll PM you soon when I'll fix my ideas! X)
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 am

Mulan is still pretty new when it comes to dealing with non-human creatures, so she may be a sucker to her womanly instincts and think Tulio is pretty cute if she ever saw him. XD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 am

Seeing your Odette's cousin and she still loves her human family (deep deep deeeeeep down XDD)
But don't piss her off you won't like her when she's angry :3. And don't hurt her sisters <3
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:36 am

Oh please Odette don't quote Hulk. think about it Odette turning into a giant green rage monster!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:39 am

sorry i couldn't help it D: xD lol

That's what you people get when i don't get a full good night's sleep for a week. XD. YES I'm crazy and I know it
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 am

Yeah well you know the old saying... 'I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.' Very Happy Suspect pig bounce bom cherry albino farao santa geek flower elephant drunken Sleep affraid monkey afro jocolor
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 am

Amen! xD
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 am

At one point im def kidnapping you from dean as he stole my kids from me Smile
Maybe try to convince you that he helped kill your mum (even if he really didnt) xD
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Ariella will treat you as a stepson of sorts but only because Tulio cares for Jane.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 am

I want to kill your father and your half sister XD lets be enemies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots with Tulio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots with Tulio   Plots with Tulio Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots with Tulio
Page 1 of 1