Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plotting for Rolfe.

Go down 
+4
Alice
Miguel
Charlotte
Rolfe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolfe

Rolfe

Plotting for Rolfe. Empty
PostSubject: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Am needing plots for Rolfe. ^_^

Only thing to remember is that he has great dislike, bordering on hatred, for the witch clan.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi Rolf. I was thinking that because no one knows he's a vampire I figured that when Charlotte would sneak out sometimes she would meet and talk to him some times.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:18 pm

It's a good thing for Miguel that the vampires don't know he's a Witch Very Happy
Also possible meetings of chance when Miguel is in the village performing music as a bard.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Rolfe could help Alice on destroying the witches... XP
And if are going to make him as Lestat, I can wait to plot some spats between our characteres! ;D
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Uhm... I'm unsure how to react to you. You're ruthless and I'm new... so.... ouo'

Any ideas? Because I have none.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Oh gawd Alice honey! Its so hard for Ariella to pity you for your youth when YOUR FOCUS IS ON DESTROYING ME AND MY GROUPIES...

ehh hemm.....

Yeah so Rolfe if you hate me and my ancestors so much what would you be planning on doing with me and my clan?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:33 am

Hmm he and Odette could be close? i don't know how close seeing her still loves dean lol
Back to top Go down
Rolfe

Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:40 am

Miguel- Lol xD I can picture Rolfe getting a kick out of Miguel's songs and tossing him some coins or something. x3

Alice- That sounds awesome, but I wouldn't know what they'd spat about. >w> I suppose that's what the plotting would be for, hm? x3

Jim- I has none yet. e-e

Arriella- Really, he's so pissed that he just wants to see them wiped off the face of the planet. But then he's conflicted because as far as he knows, only spirit witches can lift the curse from Kayley. But his pride prevents him from pursuing that, so... xD Yeah.

Odette- I can picture them close-ish, yeah. xD But if you mean close as in intimate, I highly doubt it. >.> He's mostly been filling Kayley's void with Odette and her sisters. But it's not like he wouldn't still care for them a little if Kayley woke back up.

And this is what happened when I forget to check this after I make this topic. xD Bunch of answers all at once.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 am

Helga'll probably just want to gut him and hang him by his entrails.

That is all.
Because vampirism.
Back to top Go down
Rolfe

Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 am

I see o_0

xD Well, that's only if she finds out that he's a vampire. No one outside of the vampire clan knows that Rolfe is a vampire, since he can go out during the day, and stuff. Except, maybe Miguel, if Jim ever told him anything about Rolfe. But that's pretty much it. xD
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Well, I think we'd have to see this during the rp, but I think Rolfe would be a bit annoyed by her evil and wide lifestyle, or not... XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Rolfe.   Plotting for Rolfe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting for Rolfe.
Page 1 of 1