Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ariella Plotting

Go down 
+3
Jim
Miguel
Ariella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariella

Ariella

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Ariella despises her husband since he turned cold on her for having a child with Dean, but she adores her child Jane and will do almost anything to have her daughter inside the witch clan where she rightly belongs... This means she will do some sly stuff to protect her daughter and her witches.

She needs plotting.

Ideas I have:

Miguel- Maybe Ariella discovers his affection for Jim and swears not to xpose his secret if he hides hers and works as her personal spy and future teller? (Just an idea I had)

John- Hires to do shady tasks behind the scenes.

Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 pm

So far me likely. Though he's very loyal to her as the leader of the Circle so it's not as if she needs to blackmail him XD.

As for how she discovers his feelings, perhaps he comes to her in aide and advice at some point later on? Trying to discreet go about it, and failing XD
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 am

Because Ariella totally knows how to hide cross species love.

^ that was not sarcastic either. XD
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:23 pm

I think Tulio won't be happy that Ariella wants Jane. He is going to resent her for that, because Jane is so precious to him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:02 am

I think our plots will mostly come later on, once Jane discovers Ariella is her mother~
But Idk, at first, I see Jane resenting Ariella for giving her up to Dean. (Despite it being for her own good.)
Being angry at her father and brother for not telling her that was why she had never being able to turn into a wolfy. xD
I think she'll come round quicker to the werewolves though, than to the witches. I don't think she would even want her inheritance of the circle at first, I think she'd rather play wolf with the werewolves, but she'll come round eventually.~
<3

YesYesNo? XD
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Miguel

Miguel

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 am

Seems very understandable.
After all, who wouldn't be upset that her family was keeping a big secret of her birth form her and lie to her about it too?
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey, I just thought I would ask you. But since our characters are married, they need the same last name. Any suggestions on what their last name should be?
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 am

Hmmm... We could use your last name from road to el dorado... which is Khan. Ariella and Tzekel Khan?
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

*cough* xD
Please no! D;

Try maybe go for something witch-y? Maybe.. I wouldn't say anything but they are the clan leaders so need to have their surnames probably based from something to do with their ancestry.

Like Dean's is Wolfe~ <3

Just a thought xD
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 am

I am a Charmed fan, and the two witch surnames I can think of are

-Hailwell (The Sisters last name)
-Wyatt (Leo's last name)

I don't want Khan, because it doesn't seem like it fits.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 am

I like hailwail, it fits...

(I know the khan didn't/doesn't fit it was just a suggestion.)
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 am

Hailwell it is
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 am

I like Wyatt xD But Halliwell fits <333
Just make sure you spell it the same way haha! ~
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 am

Okay, so, Ariella. Totally just fed off your daughters blood, not like he knew it was your daughter..., and is scared shetless and running to the Witches because he's scare of himself. So...

Please don't kill me? 8D
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 am

Im thinking Ariella could work out it was her daughter xD Because Jim is high, which only happens when a vampire drinks blood of a spirit witch and Ariella and Jane are the only two currently in the area~ And also, she'd then probably check by asking the witches name xDDD

SO JIM YOU IN FOR SOME SHET D:
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:55 am

GNASFKNDGD SFX

SHE LET ME

DON'T LET HER LIE

SHE WAS LIKE, "HERE TAKE MY WRIST, JIM."

SHE SEDUCED ME I SWEAR.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:09 am

XD And easily said that Esmerelda is going to be nice to Ariella but horrible to Jane once she hits the circle.

Sad I feel bad cause Jane comming in will slowly break their relationship.... XD and then Esme goes a little darkside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ariella Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariella Plotting   Ariella Plotting Empty

Back to top Go down

Ariella Plotting
Page 1 of 1