Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plotting for Sinbad

Go down 
+2
Charlotte
Sinbad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Plotting for Sinbad Empty
PostSubject: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:05 pm

I really need some plots, I have a few ideas, but I'm not quite sure. I don't think he minds humans, but he doesn't mind killing them either just to tick off Dean, so anyway... Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:59 am

Well I was thinking that later on Charlotte could get captured by the Werewolves and you, Sinbad, seems like the only one that fits this one thing I think I want to do.

I was thinking that maybe she could be raped. What do you think? I figured that it could be some good drama later on. What do you think?

I would have to talk to whoever plays Dean to find out if it's cool for her to get captured first. (she could get pregnant but she won't have an abortion. Only a miscarriage will make her not carry the baby to term)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Reply   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:04 am

I'm not sure his motives for that though, while he has a certain lust for women, his eyes are set on werewolves. The only reason he would was for a pup to take his place, but he would believe a human blood mixed in would dull the pups strength. That and the main problem is, everyone will already hate his attitude, and there is a certain person who I'm plotting with for him to care for, and she would hate him after that.

I do like the idea though, I think it's a good plot.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:51 am

Ok I understand that ^^ You were just the only guy in the werewolves mentioned that would fit. (except Pocas Husband but that wouldn't happen) because the only other two are her cousin which is gross and Dean who is already really hated. I just figured it should be someone else so he doesn't have to be blamed for everything.

I hope your thread works out the way you want it ^^ and ty on my plot idea.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: yeah   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:03 am

Sure, but I would like them to meet sometime, perhaps he could try and kill her at some point and spares her? I don't know. XD Good luck with your plotting, ^^
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 am

Well good luck with that. The only way he'd survive is if they took her shoes or he had numbers on his side. (her heals will be able to converted into small silver daggers) ^^ and she does know how to use them. XP training and all. but having them meet would be cool.

Maybe if she is captured and chained he tries attaching her and she kicks him in the stomach. (i'd say balls but that would just make him really mad ^^) that could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Idea   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:55 pm

OOO yes!! If she gets captured, he should be one of the ones trying to capture her, but he fails and she kicked him. Then while in chains, they should assign him to take care of her, ahahahaha I foresee SO much tension between those two if that ever happened. XD But he wouldn't be allowed to kill her, so they might bicker a lot.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:17 pm

yeah I just saw a great scene in my head. Charlotte is chained to the wall and Dean is like 'Sinbad you are in charge of her but don't you hurt her. We need her alive.'

And later after Dean is gone Charlotte smirks and is like...

'I want some wine, my chains are to tight, my feet hurt rub them. Our dungeon is so much better then this one get rid of that bug will you? Where is that wine and you know I'm a bit peckish get me something to eat. And none of that disgusting raw meat stuff you all eat. I want a proper meal with soup, Salad and deserts. And make sure the wine is a Merlot if you don't mind?'

And she's all prissy about it. And then Sinbad almost loses his temper and comes inches from attacking her and his claws are out and his teeth are all sharp and she just smirks at him and is like... "I dare you, you neutered little puppy." And she knows he won't because Dean would kill him if he did.

lol that would be fun to do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Yes   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:33 am

Hahaha!

And then sin bad comes withins inches, remembers Dean's orders and started mumbling under his breath. " Oh and the meat, and the wine, and the- the girl. And the ugh!! " Then he throws his hands up and pours her creek water and gives her some berries from the forest. " Make your own wine!" XD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 am

I don't really know how Pocahontas and Sinbad will react to each other. XD But I know she respects him, and the other wolves.

XD
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:49 am

And then Charlotte would sniff and kick the food away because eventually she would became weak and sick if she doesn't eat and if her father sees her like that he will think that she wasn't feed and he will hate the Werewolves more for it. And then when Dean asks why she doesn't eat she's like. "I don't like his attitude." pointing to Sinbad. "Maybe if he were a bit nicer I would have eaten what I was given. But if my father sees me like this he will think I was mistreated and then were will you be?" And she smirks all superior trying to get Sinbad in trouble tongue .
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Yes   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am

@Poca Well I'm thinking sinbad will react like she is a snobby adult telling him what to do, because she's a mother figure to Tulio right? But idk, maybe they can get along, but I doubt she will agree with his methods.

@Char. Hahaha, it's a plan! I can't wait, I hope dean approves, Sinbad could use a strong headed girl telling him what to do.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 am

And Charlotte would be good at that. She was spoiled as a kid and knows how to get what she wants. I hope so too. I really want someone to audition for Dean and my father soon so we can all plot together.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 am

Hannahtheuncool is working on her dean audition as of rite now... (hurry up.)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 am

So soon we should get a Dean and I heard someone should be auditioning for Korso. And I'm like a 100% sure Audrey is auditioning for Rose.

So now all we need are Rolfe, Akima/Aleu, Marina/Aleu, and Esmeralda. So four people left.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Hurry   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:08 am

XD Ugh, I can't wait!! It's like everyday I check the main vid to see if anyone else has gotten in so the roleplay can start. Haha, I'm an impatient little pirate. >D
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 am

Unfortunately I don't think we'll be starting until Saturday the 23rd. I really want to start now. *pouts* I really want to do some plotting with Ping too. I still don't know if we're going to have him having been her bodyguard for a while or having him just start when we start the rp.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Yeah   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:21 am

I know!!! DX DX Oh and the roleplayer of Ping (Angel) is on vacation right now, so I'm not sure when she will be back, but she should be back soon. I've always liked the character ping, ever since I saw a vid of how Mulan could be a guy. XD It fascinated me.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am

Oh ok. I thought she just wasn't coming on and now I know she's on vacation. Thanks. Now I don't feel as impatient to talk to her. I thought she just wasn't getting on.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:20 pm

The person who is playing Ping will be back on the 26th june!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks for telling me Alice. I guess I'll have to have to say Ping has been my bodyguard and if we want we can do a fan fiction together of their first meeting. or we can have Ping start the job after she gets here. i just wish i could talk to her to ask what she wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Question! For the sake of a crack vid I'm doing, since Sinbad is secretly caring for Jane does that mean he's sometimes an ass with her?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Haha, I wouldn't use that term exactly, but yes, he can sometimes be a jerk to hide it. XD
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Wonderful~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Sinbad   Plotting for Sinbad Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting for Sinbad
Page 1 of 1