Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giselle

Giselle

I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 am

Giselle moaned softly and shivered. She loosened the kiss a bit and looked into TUlio's eyes. Her breath was panting. She slowly rubbed herself at him. The rock underneath her back was slippery and she slided on it easily.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 am

He moved his kisses to her neck, softly sucking on the soft and wet skin. He slowly kissed his way down to her collar bone. his hand slipped under her shirt like underwear top she still had on. He ran his hand up her stomach to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 am

Giselle sighed in pleasure. Her hands stroke softly over his chest and she felt his shivers on her own skin. When they arrived on his shorts, she took them away, grabbing his hands and she showed him, by leading his fingers what she wanted. What she needed now. Carefully and softly, she bit his neck and moaned in soft gasps.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:52 am

He smirked against her skin as he felt her other hand move his down between her legs. He complied, rubbing her through her underwear. His other hand kept massaging her breast, teasing her nipple occasionally. He enjoyed her kisses on his neck, she sure was gentle. He gently bit on her shoulder kissing the bite mark softly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 am

Giselle moaned softly. His hand between her legs... Her hand slipped down again, grabbing his hand. To stop him or not, she couldn't say. This was going to fast. Or not? She just wanted to swim with him. Or not? Her thoughts where dizzy. All Giselle knew, was that she wanted to be with him. That everything else didn't matter. Shouldn't matter.

Her head slided against his chest and her moans were getting louder. "Uh...", she pressed her lips together. "Please...", her breath came in gasps.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 am

He pulled her closer, so she was barely sitting on the rock. He kissed her neck. One of his hands reaching to his pants to slide them off. He lowered her onto him, entering her gently. He gave her some time to adjust. Looking into her eyes. "Is this what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:07 am

Giselle shook her head, nodded and then shook it again. She bit her lower lip, then pushed him closer to her. Giselle pressed her lips on his mouth and kissed him passionately. Slightly moving on him, she moaned softly in his mouth. A lot of good feelings rushed through her body. It was like a drug.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:47 am

He wrapped his arms around her body, supporting her up as he started to move in and out of her. He moaned into the kiss. She felt so good. This all felt so good. So natural.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 am

Giselle sighed in his mouth. She pressed her body nearer to his and wrapped her legs around him, causing him to slip deeper into her. "Nice swim, lovely.", she whispered into his ear almost breathless.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 am

His lips curled into a small smile. "Breath taking..." He whispered in her ear. Was he talking about her or their little swim together, he left that for her to decide. He moved faster into her, moaning in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 am

"Mhm...", a loud moan slipped out of her mouth. She couldn't think straight anymore. "I-I c-can't...", Giselle bended and pressed her lips against each other, while she bit her lower lip. Now she tasted blood. A small rivulet flew down her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

Tulio kissed her lips, tasting blood. She sure tasted sweet. He moved his kisses to her cheek, feeling his animal instincts kicking in at the taste of blood. He went a bit rougher on her. His nails digging into her skin, leaving some scratch marks on her skin. He let out a growl of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2