Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] Empty
PostSubject: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 am

Tulio had reached Jane, taking her home before heading off again. Somehow staying home didn't feel right. Too much on his mind. He stopped, looking around him. He was in the secret meadow that he had been to with Giselle. He gave a small smile, going to lay down on the meadow, closing his eyes, trying to relax.

Last edited by Tulio on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 am

Giselle walked to her secret place. In her hands lots of bags with her new stuff. She sighed. Charly sure was a devil when it came to clothes. She had definitely bought to much. Oh yeah, Charly had payed for it... Giselle bit her lip. Now she owed the girl one.

"Hmpf.", she let go of the bags in her hands and stretched her body. This day was exhausting. Something caught her eye. Soft black hair... Giselle smiled and then blushed. He was here? Again? This soon? But... Giselle licked her lips and then moved closer.

"Hey sleepyhead.", she looked down at him and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 am

Tulio cracked one eye open, looking up at Giselle. "Hey..." She looked beautifull in the rays of the setting sun. He smiled, propping himself up with his elbows. "How are you?" His gaze fell on the bags. "You've been shopping?" He asked arching his eyebrow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 am

Giselle nodded smiling. "I needed two new dresses after the rain and my bath.", she smirked. "I met a girl in the shop and she paid me everything. I owe her something.", Giselle sat down next to him. "So what've you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:33 am

"Aah.." He said giving her a grinn. He remembered that. "Want to show me what you bought? And who was this girl? She must be really rich to do something like that?"

To her question he lost his smile, thinking what to tell her. "I met some long lost relatives. I found out I have an uncle, and got assaulted by my vampire cousin." He said, showing the still visible bite marks on his neck. He had changed his torn and bloodied shirt at home to a clean one. "Now I don't know what to think anymore."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 am

"She said so and paid everything. And it wasn't cheap.", Giselle shrugged. "She even mentioned her father keeps a straight eye on her and she could hardly manage to go out shopping. I guess normally she has bodyguards or something like this.", Giselle wrapped her arms around her knees.

As she saw his wounds, Giselle bit her lower lip. Then she crawled towards him. "Show me.", softly she touched his neck and healed his wounds. Well sometimes it was good to be an earth witch. "Better?", she looked into his eyes and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 am

"Her father?" He asked softly, feeling her soft touch on his neck. He closed his eyed, feeling the wounds close quickly. "Yes, much better, thank you." He gave a small micro smile to her. "Does that hurt when you heal someone?" He asked interested. "I mean, does the pain move on to you when you heal it, or does it just dissapear?"
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:13 am

She giggled. "It doesn't hurt me. But I need to be careful, not to use much magic at one time. Not nice.", she frowned. Then the smile came back on her lips. "Yes, her father. She's not a witch as I can say, and she didn't smelled like a wolf either. So she'd be human or vampire. But... Definitely to nice for a vampire... Human?", carefully she wrapped her arms around his neck. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 am

He grinned. "Do we wolfs smell?" He asked slyly, poking her cheek playfully. "Did she look like a princess? My uncle mentioned a cousin like that. But yes, vampires are not nice usually."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 am

"Mhm... But your smell is different.", she gave him a little kiss on his cheek. "Yes, she's a little princess. She's throwing out money like it's water. What reminds me... We haven't taken a bath together yet...", she smirked. "Can wolves be as bad as vampires, wolfie?", her eyes shimmered.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am

He grinned. "Oh, you still want to? Aren't you afraid what will happen if I do take a bath with you?" He smirked back at her. "I don't know. We tend to defend our own very fiercly, but we aren't as blood thirsty as vampires."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 am

"I would like to find out what will happen, wolfie.", she licked her lower lip and jumped on her feet. "I hope we never have to fight against each other.", she took of her dress and jumped into the waterfall. It was cold and her skin got goosebumps but she smiled. "Won't you come? To afraid of water again?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 am

He watched her amused. He got up slowly, walking to the water line. He looked down on her, taking off his shirt, but leaving his pants on, kicking his shoes off before slipping into the water with her. "Do I look afraid?"
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 am

She smirked playfully. "Not at all.", she winked. Giselle swam around slowly. "Any ideas, what we are going to do now?", she felt light right now and forgot about the shopping tour already.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 am

He smirked, diving in the water, swimming a bit underwater before coming back to the surface. He wiped the wet hair out of his face. "Didn't you think that far? I thought you had it all figured out when you got me into your pond." He teased her.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:20 am

"Really? I don't know what you mean.", she raised an eyebrow. "Where did your thoughts go?", she smiled innocently. "I just thought we two just swim along a bit...", oh, she did know what he meant, but this was more fun. Giselle started to like to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 am

He smiled amused. "Oh really?" He reahed his hand to tickle her side slightly. "The girl fakes innocense now." He laughed softly taking his hand back.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:29 am

Giselle giggled, when he tickled her. As he took his hand back, she lifted her head and looked into his eyes. Then without thinking, she pressed her body against his and kissed him passionately. Giselle stopped the kiss and then looked away shyly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 am

His eyes widened slightly when she suddenly kissed him, he however soon relaxed and responded to the kiss, wrapping his arms around her back to support her. When she pulled away he tilted his head to look at her blushing face. He gave a grinn to her. "What is the matter? Why so shy suddenly?" He asked, still holding her in his embrace. He softly laid his lips on her neck, kissing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am

Giselle shrugged. She didn't even know herself, where she found the courage to kiss him. Normally... she wasn't the girl to kiss a guy she just met. But Tulio was somehow different. Giselle couldn't explain. It was just a feeling. When he kissed her neck, she shivered and closed her eyes. The touch of his arms around her, made her skin burn, everywhere they were skin to skin. She didn't even realized the cold water anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:46 am

He felt her shiver. "Are you cold?" He asked his lips hovering over her skin. He leaned back a bit so he could look into her eyes. "Perhaps the swimm wasn't such a good idea then." He was still holding her close to his body, not wanting to part with her.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:14 am

Giselle shook her head. "N-no... I'm fine. I just...", she pressed her body against Tulio. The heat of his skin burned inside her and she bit her lower lip. "Can't think anymore...", she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 am

He smiled softly, cupping her cheek with his hand, gently running his thumb over her cheek as he guided her face into a kiss. "You don't allways have to think you know." He whispered against her lips before he claimed them into a more passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 am

No need to think... Giselle wrapped her arms around Tulios neck and kissed him back as passionate as he did. With a soft moan, she opened her mouth. Tempting his tongue to slip inside.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 am

He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, caressing her tongue with his own. He picked her up, moving her towards the bank and lifted her to sit on a rock. He made her legs open so he could still be closer to her, letting their stomachs touch eachother. He closed his eyes, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]   I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)] Empty

Back to top Go down

I knew you would be here (tag Giselle) [Mature content you pervs ;)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next