Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) Empty
PostSubject: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Rose brought Tulio to the graveyard. She had some plans with him. Pushing him down. "Well If you don't amuse me I can still dig a grave for you.." She said as she crawled ontop of him. Biting his neck. "Scream for me sugar.." She whsipered. As she ripped his shirt off. Piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Once they arrived to the grave yard he looked around. It sure was not a place he felt comfortable in. She pushed him to the ground, he landed the ground with a grunt. Before he could get up she was ontop of him, sinking her fangs into him. He winced in pain. "Takes alot more than that to make me scream." He said sounding like he was mocking her. There was no use fighting, let her have her fun, maybe she would let him live.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Rose smirked. Continuing to suck his blood making sure to would weaken him. Rose placed her lips on his. As she let him taste a little of his blood. "Jane screamed when I bit her." Rose laughed. As she bit down on his lower lip. Rose wasn't hungry for blood. But she wanted to hurt this wolf nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 pm

He started to feel cold in his limbs. The blood loss making him dizzy. He made a disgusted face when he made him taste his own blood. Not that he hadn't tried it before, licking his wounds and what not, but now it just tasted bitter. "Jane screamed when I bit her." He glared at the vampire. Was she just saying that to make him angry. "Screw you..." He said powerless to do much nothing than make threaths at her.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Rose smirked. Trailing her kisses down to his chest. "I wonder how you're going to screw me when I'm on top. " She grinned. Kissing down to his belt. Scratching his member through his pants. "You know.. If you play along nice. Maybe you'll have some fun..too.." She said as she continued scratching his member through his pants. It would hurt and give him pleasure at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 pm

He groaned, in pain. He couldn't deny that hef scratching hurt, but the side effect of her scratching was something he rather didn't want. "How would I enjoy being with a filthy vamp like you." He said gritting his theeth. He would take any else kind of torture from her, but this was just humiliating.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Rose glarred at him. She rose her ar. Scratching him hard in his face. "Shut up." She hissed. Opening his jeans. As she saw he had already gotten hard. Rose bit her lip. Was she really going to..? Rose brought her lips to the wolf again. Kissing his lip. "Shut up and enjoy wolf." She said as she forced herself on him. She took her underwear off. Moving on him slowly.

Last edited by Rose on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 am

He groaned, those scratches really stung. What did she have in those nails? Acid. He couldn't say she didn't feel good. But what he could say he didn't enjoy it. He reached his hand to grab her wrist. It would have been funny if he wasn't so pathetically weak right now. She could easily rip her hand off of his grasp. "Cut me to shreads or slit my throath I don't care, just leave my manhood alone from your undead cooch." He said, his last effort to get her to stop. Might just edge her on, but he didn't care. It might also make her take that idea.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:20 am

Rose clenched her teeth. Again that coldness inside her. She pulled her wrist back. Raising her arm again as she kept on scratching him. Punching him hard into his face. As she went off him. She crawled backwards. Shivering. She put her under wear back. Breathing heavy. She brought her legs towards herself. "D-don't call me undead.." She said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:28 am

He took the punches and the scratches like a man, occasionally hissing or grunting in pain. When she got off of him he rolled to his side, stuffing his manhood back to his pants. He lifted up slightly, still feeling light headed from the blood loss. She really had sucked alot. "Then what should I call you? You have no pulse for crying out loud." He panted heavily, trying to will himself into sitting up, but finding it too straining.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:33 am

Rose her eyes turned. Blue again. She shivered. Covering her ears as she heard him shout. She bit her lip. Shivering as she tried to keep her tears in. She had only chosen this life for her sister. She wasn't undead. She only had no soul... "Shut up." She hissed between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 am

He laid back down on the ground, panting. "Don't say you suddenly have a heart." He looked at her, trying to gather some strenght to move.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 am

''shut...up....'' she repeated. ''I do have a heart..'' She said, looking down. Feeling the tears sting in her eyes. She did have a heart. She had given up her life for her sister..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:53 am

He blinked a few times. Vampires didn't cry. Not that he ever knew they did. He rolled on his back, sighing. "What is wrong?" He asked trying to sound conserned.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 am

Rose looked up at him. she looked away. ''Nothing..'' She said. Again that cold chill of anger. ''Not that you care about..'' She sighed. Looking down.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 am

Tulio laughed dryly. "Yes, what do I care. You can kill me if it gets too sobby. All I can do now is listen anyway. Take it or leave it. Once I'm strong enough I'm walking out of here." He gave her a look that told her he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:23 am

Rose bit her lip. Wanting to rip his heart out. Wanting to tear him into pieces right there. She speeded towards him. Pushing him down as her eyes glowed red. ''You are heartless.'' She dugged her nails into his neck while with her other hand she pushed on his neck. Cutting off his air slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:28 am

He gasped for air, feeling her nails dig into his neck, probably making him bleed more. "Takes... one to... know one..." He managed to wheeze out, glaring at her. He brought his hand to her wrist, digging his nails into it, trying to get her to loosen her grip.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:32 am

Rose clenched her teeth. She let go off his neck. Instead she let her hand go through his chest. Scratching deep into his flesh. And another. And another. ''Shut up!'' She yelled. Scratching his stomach. And another on his face. She hoped it would leave marks.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:42 am

The scratches hurt. He arched his body as she kept digging deeper. His sweat going into the wounds, made them sting more as he hissed in pain. "What?" He panted. "Can't handle the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:49 am

Rose stopped. She breathed heavy as she looked down at the wolf. ''Y-You're...evil..'' She said as she couldn't control herself, a tear rolled down and fell on his cheek. And another one. She didn't know why she had lost it like this...Was it the girls blood? Maybe because of the blood that circulated through her body. That had caused her to be this emotional.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 am

He narrowed his eyes. Her tears confused him. "You hurt my sister... And you are currently hurting me... what did you expect? That I would be happy about that? You are delusional." This would just make him the vampire womans personal punching bag, but he would not lie to her. What use would that be.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:00 am

Aurora panted. ''S-She asked for it...I wanted her to feel good..Never hurt..'' She swallowed closing her eyes. ''She..Refused me because I'm..I'm..A vampire..'' Rose got off him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:18 am

Anger rose in him. This filthy blood sucker had the audacity to move in on his sister. His sweet innocent sister. Once she got off him he used all his strenght to get up. "How dare you!!!" He managed to stay up shakily, lunging at her. Hitting her in the face. "That is my sister!!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 am

Rose took the hit. She didn't say anything back. Just silently cried in the soft pain. The sweet pain. Rose looked him right in the eyes. She laid one hand on her cheek. Letting it slowly slide down. ''What's your name?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))   they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT)) Empty

Back to top Go down

they bite as you bleed. (MATURE CONTENT))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next