Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:36 am

Charlotte began to run her bath getting it nice and warm by starting a small fire under the tub to heat it up.

She then began to carefully clean her feet and legs so that she would be able to see them before getting in. Once she finished she put out the fire and climbed into her warm tub and began washing herself off.

She cleaned her medium length hair using her favorite scent of Lavender and Lilac. It always relaxed her. She used her scented soaps to clean the dirt and grim from her face and body.

She then relaxed back into the tub soaking in the warmth.

(ping comes into the main bedroom and Charlotte will come out in the post after that.)
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:41 am

((It has begun. XD))

Bodyguard? For Charlotte? It had been an unexpected order, but if it was what Korso wanted, then Ping would do it. Unfortunately, it had taken a while for him to find him since he and Mulan had been combing through the castle, exploring it from head to toe. He figured they should know their new home well. He just hoped he look presentable enough. Mulan was always getting onto him about how he didn't want to look sloppy when meeting the higher-ups. Charlotte may not have been an actual soldier, but being Korso's daughter did make her a pretty important person. But in his haste, he did forget to actually knock on the door and just swung it open, saying "I'm here. Sorry it took so long..." His voice trailed off as he saw that the bedroom was empty. "Um, hello? Charlotte?" It looked like the girl wasn't here, and Ping failed to notice the bathroom door that was shut nearby. He shrugged and stuck his hands in his pockets, figuring he might as well stay here and wait for her.

Last edited by Ping on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:09 am

(Perfect queen)

Charlotte hummed happily as she finished her bath. She stood and dried herself off. She secured her towel around her body and wrapped her hair up in a turban.

Her feet were still slightly bruised so she walked carefully out of the bathroom into her bed room.

She gave a start when she saw a new solider standing in her room. She help her towel to her tighter in her surprise.

"Oh. What are you doing here?" She hadn't learned the boys name yet even though she had noticed him. She had learned as a young teen that if she paid to much attention to a boy her father made sure they stayed away form her. She found she got to be around men more if she didn't pay close attention.

Last edited by Charlotte on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 pm

((Eep! Sorry! *facepalm* I edited my post. Is it okay now?))
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:28 pm

(Perfect queen )

Charlotte hummed happily as she finished her bath. She stood and dried herself off. She secured her towel around her body and wrapped her hair up in a turban.

Her feet were still slightly bruised so she walked carefully out of the bathroom into her bed room.

She gave a start when she saw a new solider standing in her room. She help her towel to her tighter in her surprise.

"Oh. What are you doing here?" She hadn't learned the boys name yet even though she had noticed him. She had learned as a young teen that if she paid to much attention to a boy her father made sure they stayed away form her. She found she got to be around men more if she didn't pay close attention.

Charlotte wasn't horribly uncomfortable. She had had to deal with servants and other solders barging in on her from a young age. Privacy was something that was given up when your family ran an army.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:35 am

"Gah!" Ping gave a cry of surprise when he saw Charlotte emerge from the bathroom, with nothing but a towel on. Despite being usually confident, he felt his face turn red and he hurriedly averted his eyes to the floor. Just don't look up, don't look up. Ugh, if Mulan hears about this, she's gonna tease me for weeks. "Um, your father...asked me, to, um...be your bodyguard?" He cleared his throat, trying to sound a little more sure of himself. "Um, he didn't say why. Just that he felt you need a little more protection around here. So...yeah. I guess I'm gonna be hanging out with you a lot more now."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 am

Charlotte smiled and stepped over toward the nervous boy. She patted his cheek lightly and smiled. "Ok then." She backed up. "Turn around please so I can get dressed." She moved over toward her dresser and began pulling out underwear.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:50 am

"Oh, um, sure." Ping spun around as he cleared his throat, trying not to look so much like a dweeb. It was his job to protect Charlotte now, after all. A dweebish bodyguard wasn't exactly a good image to put on. His fingers drummed against his leg as he tried to think of something to talk about. Charlotte may not have been too put-off by the awkward situation, but he was. "So, um, anything fun to do around here? My sister and I, Mulan, she was at the meeting, have been exploring the castle and stuff. I never imagined so many rooms could be packed into one place."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 am

Charlotte chucked at her new guards reaction. She dropped her towel and pulled on her panties and bra. She then wrapped a short silk robe around her tying it up in front. The robe had a white background and a pink and green flower pattern. The front was opened just enough that Charlotte didn't notice how it showed off her cleavage. The robe only went down to her mid- thigh.

She grabbed some bandages for her scratched legs and arms and went over to her bed. She situated herself so she could reach her legs and so someone else could sit near her. "Come over here and help me please?" She looked over at the boy. She then began doctoring her legs looking down. "And as for fun there's not much to be had around here. Daddy's made sure of that. The most fun I can have is out side of the castle. Usually in the tavern in town. I was there last night. On the way home I was attacked by a werewolf. That's why your here. Daddy knows he can't keep me in the castle I know it's secrets as well as he does and he doesn't have time to watch me 24/7 so he gives me a guard so I can go out and still be safe." She smiled up at him. "Now tell me your name young man. You know mine already." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Ping turned around and saw Charlotte fully dressed, although "fully" may not have been the right word, and seated on her bed. "Oh, certainly." He sat down beside her, marveling silently at how soft the bed was. He didn't have anything like this. "Ouch. Does it hurt much?" he asked as he applied a bandage to her ankle. It looked like she had been mauled by a pack of angry cats or something. But, as it turned out by Charlotte's story, the damage had actually been caused by a werewolf. Ping hardly believed that the enemy was so close to the castle. It unnerved him a little bit. "Well, rest assured, you won't be attacked by anymore werewolves while I'm with you," he promised. "They'll have to get through me first." He gave a cheeky little grin, feeling confident that he could at least deal some damage to an enemy as dangerous as a werewolf. He wasn't enlisted in the army for nothing, after all. "Oh, it's Ping. Ping Fa." He felt dumb for not having mentioned his name earlier. What kind of etiquette was that?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Charlotte smiled as the wrapped her ankle. "Thank you, Ping that's very sweet." She touched his shoulder smiling. "And they don't hurt too much. They're just some scratches and scrapes and some bruises. Nothing major." They finished wrapping her legs and she stood. She stepped over to her closet and began looking through it for something to wear.

She pulled out some clothes. "Please turn around again. I'm going to finish getting dressed now." She looked over her shoulder and smiled at her new guard.

After he turned her pulled off her robe letting it fall to the floor. She pulled on her skirt and then her top wrapping the ribbon around her middle.

"Ok you can look now." Charlotte said as she bent at the waist looking to pick out her shoes, not realizing she was letting Ping get a good look at her rear. She then stood up holding a pair of shoes. "Perfect just what I needed." She grinned as she turned around letting Ping see her full outfit.

She then walked over and sat back down on the bed and slipped on her shoes.

She moved her feet around with the shoes on looking them over. "Ping do these shoes make my ankles look boney?" she asked curiously.

(ooc: I don't know how big this will come out hopefully not too big Embarassed )

Admin: No images in roleplay please, just describe outfits and such.

Last edited by Jane on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin Request)
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:03 am

"Well, that's good, at least." Of course, Ping knew her injuries could have been a lot worse. She was lucky that her father had stepped in at the right time. Ping just hoped that he would be able to do the same if the incident happened again. "Oh, okay." Ping turned his back again, a little surprised that Charlotte was even comfortable with him being in the same room while she was changing clothes. Mulan certainly wasn't like that. Heck, she had qualms about sharing the same bathroom with him half the time. He turned around when she gave the okay and had to make sure he didn't oogle too much at the outfit she was wearing. He just blinked several times before he cleared his throat, trying to look professional. "They look fine to me," he said, shrugging a little. He didn't exactly have much experience with fashion. Mulan herself wasn't too much into it either, since most girly clothes restricted her movement while fighting. Ping remembered during childhood, she would borrow his clothes half the time, much to their mother's disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 am

Charlotte cocked her head at the shoes and nodded. She then turned to Ping. "I bet your wondering why I'm so comfortable with you being in here while I change. Fact is that I've had male guards since I was a baby. Some of them only let me out of their sight if I was going to the bathroom and then only if they checked it first before I went in so they could check for other doors and windows. I had to get used to having little privacy it was just my life growing up." She told him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:14 pm

"Wow. Really? Dang." That certainly seemed to explain things a bit. "Well, I don't know if I'll be that throughout when keeping an eye on you. I mean, you're older now, so you can take care of yourself better than when you were little, right? At least Korso trusts you enough to give you a gun. My father probably would never have gotten me one of those." He gave a little laugh. "Do you know any combat at all? Swords, hand-to-hand, any of that stuff? Or does Korso want you to stay away from that kind of thing?" Some people did have that notion, after all. They preferred women to keep out of things like fighting and sword-play.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 am

Charlotte smiled. "I know lots of different fighting styles and techniques." She pulled off one of her shoes and took off the heel. She then extended the silver blade. "I used a blade like this to stab the werewolf that attached me. And yes I can take care of myself a lot better then when I was a kid. So it's good you don't plan on being that protective." She put her shoe back together and back on her foot. Charlotte then got the rest of the way on the bed and laid down.

"So tell me about yourself Ping. Why did you join the Army?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 pm

"Whoa. That's pretty cool." A blade inside the heel of a shoe, who'd have thunk? It concealed perfectly and would be perfect to use in a surprise attack. "Hm? Oh, well, I guess I knew from an early age that I would get in here eventually," he said. "My father was a soldier himself, before he got wounded in the leg and had to retire. We needed some extra money though, so me and my sister signed up. We knew how to fight, we were young, we figured it was the perfect plan. And here we are in this big ol' place." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 am

"A Legacy huh?" Charlotte asked with a smile. She sat up and wrapped her arms around Pings shoulders. "I like you Ping." She kissed his cheek. "Your the happy type. I like that."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Ping shrugged. "I guess you can see it that way. I don't know if my father was terribly famous though. I mean, the tax collectors didn't exactly cut him a break when he was struggling to pay the bills." He looked at his feet for a moment, a little embarrassed. His family nearly going into poverty was still one thing he was a bit ashamed of. He just hoped that now, he and his sister could redeem his family. He found himself laughing when Charlotte wrapped her arms around him, blushing when she kissed his cheek. "You're kinda happy too, you know, despite your dad being so busy and all these battles going around you and what-not."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Charlotte smiled as she put her chin on Ping's shoulder and looked at him. She wondered momentarily if he would except money from her to help his family. She shook it off for now. She would get to know him and then give him the money as a gift from a friend.

"I had to learn to be happy. It's a survival technique. If you don't do something being around all this destruction you would go crazy. Everyone copes in a different way. Some withdraw, some become angry, some perky, like me. Even if people don't realize their doing it."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:47 am

"I guess that's one way of looking at it." Ping was a perky guy himself, but he didn't see it as a survival technique. It was just how he was. Then again, he had been raised differently than Charlotte. She had been around this war her whole life. He had gotten involved with it just now, when he was older, and could handle things better. He didn't know what he'd do if he had been around all this as a child. "I think perky suits you though, if you don't mind me saying so."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 am

Charlotte smiled. "Thank you. I do try." She curled closer to him grinning. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. But for now I think you should spend the rest of the day with your sister and tomorrow you'll start your whole new job with me."

(OOC: Charlotte is out drinking with Esme and I said in one of the earlier posts that you were spending time with Mulan before starting up. If you don't want to wrap up just yet that's fine but let me know. Do you know when you'll be able to get on mibbits?)
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Ping smiled. "I think we will, too." He certainly thought that. Charlotte looked like the kind of person that could find excitement anywhere. And Ping was just the type of guy who was always looking for that sort of thing. "Alright, if my lady insists," he said, grinning. No doubt Mulan was wondering where the heck he was. Hopefully she found something to do. "I'll see you tomorrow." He gave a little salute before heading out the door.

((That's fine, we can wrap it up there. Smile Eh, I don't get on the mibbit chat thing much. I'm bad about that. Sad If I'm not on and you have some plot ideas, you can always send me a message.))
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:51 am

Charlotte grinned as Ping saluted and left to spend with his sister. He was sweet. They would have a lot of fun once they got to know each other.

(Ooc: Ok I will. I figure that after Daddy finds out about I left the castle again with Esme I think Charlotte will stay in the castle to make her father happy and to keep Esme out of trouble. We can have them get to know each other more. Charlotte reads a lot and plays instruments so they can bond over those things. Charlotte can read to him if you like ^^ Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)   Meeting the new boy  (come on in Ping ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new boy (come on in Ping ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Castle :: Bed Chambers :: Chambers of Charlotte-
Jump to: