Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plots for Ping and Mulan

Go down 
+5
Charlotte
Alice
Miguel
Odette
Mulan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Plots for Ping and Mulan Empty
PostSubject: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 am

Uh...yeah. I'm jumping on the bandwagon late, aren't I? XD Yeah, so, I play Ping and Mulan in this RP. If you have any ideas, feel free to leave a comment.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 am

Odette will just be annoyed with Ping's happy go attitude XD and will see Mulan only as a human snack for her little sister
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 am

Well as I've stated to others, chances of meeting him are when he's in town being a Bard. And no one outside of Witches and Jim know that Miguel is a Witch, so just enjoy his music XD
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 am

@Odette lol Watch them get all freaked out by Odette's ferocity and Helga being like "Yeah, whatever. I've seen this a million times." XD

@Miguel Yay! Mulan likes music, so she'll definitely be cool with that.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 am

Alice heard Odette talking about snack, and she ran to see it... XP

I think Alice would act like Odette towards Ping, and don't be scared if Alice shows her fangs around Mulan... XD
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am

Yay! Miguel is always happy to have people hear his music.

And toss a few coins his way...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 am

Ping and Charlotte should definitely have flirty fun at least Very Happy

I had an idea that Ping with become Charlotte's bodyguard when we start the rp that way we can have fun getting to know each other.

you should know Charlotte doesn't want a bodyguard so she will try to lose you even though she will be nice.

also i was thinking that for our fist meeting it would be fun to have Kroso bring Ping to Charlotte's room to meet her and she is coming out of the shower in just a towel. Embarassed (my original idea had to do with a stereo and dancing around in her underwear but we don't have stereos just yet. tongue )

And i figured Charlotte and Mulan could become friends too. Very Happy queen
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 am

@Alice lol Ping and Mulan won't know what to do with her. They'll be like "Wait, do we kill her? She's so little!" XD They're suckers like that.

@Charlotte YES! XD It makes me think of that scene in Titan AE, when Cale walks into the room and Akima's in just a towel. Ping will be caught between "Um, this is awkward," and "Damn, you're hot." XD Boys, what can I say? Yes, Mulan needs a girly friend. She can't exactly talk about that kind of stuff with Helga. XD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 am

Poor Ping and Mulan, what have they gotten themselves into XD.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 am

If anything happens between Ping and Charlotte Korso will def act like the over protective dad and be highly suspicious xD
He guards his little girl, just to warn you, very seriously! xDD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 am

(blonde moment- taking a nap)

Last edited by Odette on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:37 am

Sinbad will not like Ping in the slightest. He might try and flirt with Mulan just because... Or eat her, one of those two. Then again, who knows? Perhaps some event can change that.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 am

@Korso Yeah, and then he gives him one of those intimidating speeches like "Mess with my daughter and I will end your life." XD Or as Robert Downey Jr. says "I will a take a massive, steaming dump on your life." XD

@Sinbad Poor Mulan, she wouldn't know what to do. She's pretty naive when it comes to romance. All she knows how to do is fight. Although she'd probably find Sinbad attractive, despite him being a werewolf. She's still young enough to be swayed by good looks. XD
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Ping wrote:
@Alice lol Ping and Mulan won't know what to do with her. They'll be like "Wait, do we kill her? She's so little!" XD They're suckers like that.

How nice! Alice would have a nice time torturing these two! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 pm

If you try to torture my Ping I'm going to kick your ass Alice Evil or Very Mad

and Daddy I am well aware how you will react that's why I will try to keep it secret from you for as long as possible. Suspect Wink
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Don't worry Lottie! Alice won't hurt him.... she'll play a little with his mind... Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

You just better watch your step Shorty. *wags finger angrily*
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 pm

And then Sinbad will sweep Charlotte off her feet and leave ping to be tortured by Alice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Lottie, you should be more respectful with your older sister... -Tiltes her head, and shows her fangs-

Thank you, Sinbad!
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm

So... would you have known me when I was human?

BD

that is entirely up to you xD
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:18 am

And then Ping has to be rescued by his sister and get ragged on it for months afterwards. XD

@Jim Eh, let's keep them strangers. But if Jim ever let Mulan or Ping hear about how much his life sucks, they may befriend him.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 am

That's if he doesn't kill himself first...

But will do ^_~
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:18 pm

hiya. ^^ ok so I figured that at some point in the future Charlotte will get drunk and Ping will bring her back to her room and she get a little 'frisky' with him Wink . He would be like 'I don't want to take advantage' and then she can like fall asleep on him and won't let him go. Then Kroso comes in and sees them in the bed but their dressed and all and we have fun with that.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 pm

I am totally on board with this. XD Poor Ping, you and your sense of honor. *pets*
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:40 am

Yeah I'm so bad. Embarassed I figured that their first time together should be when both are sober but he needs to know that she's interested in him before he makes a move Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Ping and Mulan   Plots for Ping and Mulan Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Ping and Mulan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next