Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happens, happens...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Giselle

Giselle

What happens, happens... Empty
PostSubject: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:28 am

Giselle walked along the in the forest. Her thoughts went to the meeting and she grinned. Werewolves and alliance? Ariella must have some big troubles if she wanted it. Esme's and Tzekel's doubts were right, but anyway... Giselle sighed. She wouldn't mind. Either way. What should she care? She had her own plans. A slight smirk appeared on her face, before it vanished.

She bowed down to an unopened flower and kissed it, watching it bloom fully after. Giselle giggled and picked it. She put it in her hair and walked further. The forest was her home since she was a child neither her parents nor her circle had kept her outside. It was a nice place...

Full of secrets... The slightly evil smirk appeared again on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:09 am

Tulio had decided to venture out. The atmosphere at the cave sometimes drove him out. Nature made him calmer. Or it could just be the exorcise, but that didn't matter to him.

He made his way to the forsaken forest. Because it was forsaken he didn't really expect anyone to be there.

He had reached a small clearing, seeing a redhaired woman in there. He hid behind the trees. Who knew she could be anything between harmless and dangerous. He watched her do something to the flower, making it bloom. His eyebrows shot up slightly impressed. He decided to step out. "That is quite the parlor trick."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:35 am

Giselle turned around surprised. The evil grin disappeared fast. This man! He had seen her using magic! She bit her lip. Giselle had expected that she would be alone in the forest. Like always.

"What do you mean?", she asked as innocent as possible in her state right now.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:45 am

Tulios left eyebrow raised just a little bit before going back down to its serious expression. He pointed at the flower in her hair. "Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 am

"That's nothing.", Giselle touched the flower in her hair. "Really. Nothing to take care about.", 'why can't he just leave?', she sighed. "What are you doing here?", she tried to change the subject and frowned. "No human with brain comes in here."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 am

She was amusing, but his face showed the same serious face. "That is right. No human with a brain comes here. So what is your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 am

"I have no brain.", she answered seriously. "Since my childhood, so I'm always here.", her face was straight. In her eyes smoldered an evil light. "What's your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:03 am

"I was led here by my feet. Or nose, which ever works better. I wanted to be on my own for a while, and there is no place lonlier than this forest." He said nodding his head towards the trees as if they were representing the forest. But it was true, he usually folowed his nose to places where he could be on his own, or let his feet just take him where he pleased. Her scent was flowery, so he could excuse this as a understandable mistake. But if she was here he wanted to make sure she was indeed alone. He didn't really want to take up a fight with anyone if it was not ordered from above. He looked left and right sniffing the air slightly, pleased that he did not smell anyone else near here but her. "That is unfortunate. What happened to your brain then?"
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 am

"My brain belongs to the earth. Normally she talks to me. She should've warned me that someone's behind me though.", Giselle smiled amused. "There is really no one that can surprise me...", she walked a few steps closer to him. "And yes, it is indeed lonely here. Most time really helpful.", she giggled. "My name is Giselle. I don't think I have seen you before...", she tilted her head. This man was quite fascinating. Maybe someday he might be helpful. If not, she could always ignore him later and pretend that she had never seen him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:17 am

He nodded, stepping closer to her, taking her hand gently in his, placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. "Nice to meet you Giselle. My name is Tulio." He let go of her hand as he took a step backwards, looking her into the eyes. This girl was really something, so unafraid, he really apreciated that quality. "So you are an earth witch? How does that conversing with the eart thing work exactly?" He asked with a slight hint of amusement in his voice, but it was not showing on his face at all. Serious as always.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:51 am

Giselle frowned. That he thought this fast about her being a witch... It was unexpected. Really. She was supposed to hide it. Anyway... She could still say he way a liar. Nobody would believe him, as much if he couldn't prove it. Giselle smiled. "Nice to meet you too.", she walked a bit away from him, touching trees that came by. "It works as it works.", she simply answered.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 am

He nodded. "Don't worry I will not be telling anyone what you are. I wouldn't be gaining anything with it." He walked to the trees she was touching. "Does that work on people too? They are creatures of the land are they not?" He placed his hand on one of the trees, caressing the rough bark on it.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 am

"I don't know if it works on humans. Shall I try on you?", she smirked. "Might hurt. A lot.", Giselle laughed. She tipped on a branch next to Tulios hand and made the leaves on it sprout. Giselle giggled from Tulio's surprised face and ran away. "Catch me if you can!", she hided behind some trees.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 am

"I'm used to pain." He said simply as he shrugged his shoulders. It was true in a way, when he changed he experienced some pain. He had gotten used to it though.

Suddenly the leaves on the branch next to him bursted out, starteling him. He looked at her giggling face, the left side of his lips slightly curling into a smile before returning back to a straight line.

"Catch me if you can!" It made his inner beast smirk, not showing on his face ofcourse. A game of chase might prove dangerous for her, or then again it might not. He ran after her, following her scent when she decided to hide from him. He stopped and sniffed the air, touring behind her as he gently touched her upper arm from behind. "Caught you."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:00 am

"You sure?", she whispered in his ear as she leaned forward to him. Giselle slipped away and run deeper into the dark forest. There was no other witch that knew the forest like her. She run further, dodging the branches and trees in her way. Suddenly Giselle stopped. There was no sunlight here anymore, just darkness. Her view flew around and she smiled. If he knew this place?

She walked into a direction, ducking from low branches. Giselle came to a cave and stopped again, looking around. The forest around her, gave her the feeling of safety and she walked into the hole. Further and further, till she came to an opening. Giselle smiled softly. The waterfall run down the hill and was the only thing disturbing this peaceful place. Through the leaves the sun shone down of a meadow. Giselle sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:21 am

Her breath tickled his ear. "You sure?" The side of his mouth did a small smile again. She ran away again, making him feel cold somehow. An interesting reaction in his opinion. He ran after her. Running for her seemed to be more easier because of her slighter form she could run in the dense forest faster. Well he could still follow her scent. The flowery scent floating in the air, contrasting with the smell of wet ground and dirt.

He reached a cave, stopping as he needed to find her scent again. It seemed to lead to the cave. He folowed. When he reached the opening at the end of the tunnel he looked up in awe. He had never been to this place. It looked so desolate, so unfitting to the forest back there. His gaze lowered down to see her sitting in the medow, her red hair flowing in the wind. He walked to her. "You sure find some beautiful places in the forest." He sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 am

Giselle smiled. "Found it when I got lost here the first time. I was five? Or six? I can't remember. Just that I'm here very often.You should never just go for what you see. It can betray you.", she layed down and looked up into the sky. "You are not human.", she finally mentioned. "What are you? You know what I am...", Giselle turned her head and looked at Tulio.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 am

He bent his leg, wrapping his arm around it for support as he leaned back slightly. "What do you think I am? There are only two species left now that you know I am neither a witch not human."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 am

"Wolfie.", she said as she moved up and touched Tulio's face with her small hand. "Vampires don't play like this.", she smiled softly, while her cheeks blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 am

He smiled, feeling her hand on his cheek felt nice. "They sure don't." He then realised he was smiling and returned his face back to serious. "Have you ever met a werewolf before?" He asked trying to, ignore the slight lapse of self control he had just now.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 am

"Should I?", Giselle was still smiling. She slipped near to Tulio, caressing his face. "Do you always have to be so serious, Wolfie?", she tilted her head. "That smile was cuter. And yes, I have met some wolves before... But they weren't that nice like you....", Giselle's smile went sad.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 am

He placed his hand on hers, letting it warm his cheek before pulling it down. He kept her hand in his, somehow that felt better. "I do. It is expected of me. I must not dissapoint." He looked down at his hand that held hers. "I am sorry to hear that. I have no personal grudges against witches. I surely wouldn't hurt you." Even with orders to do so he would find a way to not hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:51 am

"But here is no one you could disappoint... Just me and the forest...", Giselle answered quiet and soft, looking up to him. "Can't you just be yourself now?", she looked at their hands. "For one moment?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am

He thought about her words. "True." He reached his hand forward, ruffeling her hair. He let his eyes soften slightly. "I shall try my best then."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:20 am

She laughed. "Don't try, just do it. I won't kill you. Not yet.", Giselle smirked. Then she tipped his nose. "Wanna go swimming?", she jumped up and ran to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens, happens...   What happens, happens... Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens, happens...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Forsaken Forest-
Jump to: