Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Thought I Smelled Your Taste

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

I Thought I Smelled Your Taste Empty
PostSubject: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:27 am

Sinbad's nose took him to just outside the court yards of the castle. The black and white husky looking dog pointed his ears back and gave a disgusted look toward the castle walls. He rolled his eyes, "Right, so we get muddy old cave walls and they get stone buildings....Hardly think it's fair." He mumbled. His head pointed up, trying to find a way around them, not really paying attention to the smell he was tracking.
His ears perked up when he noticed the smell wasn't coming from behind the walls. The dog moved through the few shrubbery that held beauty about the castle grounds.
He poked his head out from a bush, taking in a big sniff of the air, then he grinned. The dog stepped from the shadows, provided by the bush. He looked to the women who gave off the scent, it seemed she lived near the castle. "Well well well, if it isn't the little girl from the tavern..." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:40 am

The rain had finally stopped. Charlotte pulled down her hood taking her cloak off. She laid it down on the bench outside of the walls of her home. She needed some good clean air before going back into her gilded cage.

She sighed taking in the clean air. It was cool out but she didn't want her cloak. She wanted to feel the wind and moister on her skin.

She moved her hair off her neck pulling it to the side of her head over her shoulder. She looked up at the sky seeing the clouds moved through the sky, exposing some stars randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Steele   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

The dog put his tail into a curl, puffing out his chest. He trotted over, in front of the bench a bit, noticing the rain had probably masked his voice. He pulled a paw up to his ear, scratching it like a dog, even though it was a trick he didn't like too much. "So, what'cha staring at?" He spoke to Charlotte, a certain grin forming. This was normally the part where the girl screamed, tried to run, then fell victim to the dog's teeth.
He was looking forward to tasting this one, she was different than the normal humans he went after, and he couldn't help but wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Charlotte gave a start when someone spoke. She turned looking around. That's when she saw the wolf. Her eyes narrowed. A werewolf. She shifted her shoes off her feet. She reached slowly down picking them up not taking her narrowed eyes off him.

She didn't know how to use her gun yet she hadn't practiced with it yet. When faced with something that can kill you should always use the weapon you know. That's what her father would tell her.

When she was 16 she designed a special kind of shoe that had a hidden silver blade in the heel. Ever since her father had had these shoes made for her so she would always have protection.

She held the the heel in her hand.

"I was looking at the sky. Now I'm looking at my new bathmat." She pressed the button and stood quickly.

Her feet were flat on the ground. She spread her feet shoulder width apart and moved one a few inches back. She was ready and poised for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Steele   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:22 pm

The wolf's blue eyes seemed illuminated in the dim town lights that reached them. He watched the women rise. This story was changing, for some reason, the writer was taking it somewhere else. It should have panned out just as Sinbad had planned, shouldn't it? And now this story was having a twist... This women was somehow unafraid of a talking dog, meaning she knew what a werewolf was.
The wolf's ears pinned back and a growl rose in his chest. He moved lower to the ground, baring his teeth at the women. "What give you the right to stand?" He spat toward the women, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. All he could think about was sinking his teeth into her skin, tasting that strange taste he had only dreamed of. He didn't normally kill women, but this was different... yes, this one was unafraid, that gave her the right to die. Didn't it? The lightning lit up the sky, a large crack firing shortly after, much like a gun to the horse race.
The wolf lunged into action, taking a sharp turn toward her, away from the circle where he was pacing around her. With a growl and snap he bit in her direction, aiming for the arm that held the strange weapon.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Charlotte slashed at the werewolf's muzzle as it bit at her. She watched it warily waiting for it's next strike.

"I don't need permission to stand from a mangy mongrel like you." she hissed out. As the wolf circled her she moved down picking up the heel of her other shoe popping the other blade out.

"Now come on I need a new rug. So give it your best shot." She smirked. "My Daddy will be so proud when I bring home a dead wolf to skin." She continued watching as he circled her. "I won't even have to carry you far. Home is just through the gates of the castle." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Steele   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 pm

The wolf moved his head at the last moment, catching a scratch of the knife. The wolf rubbed his muzzle with the side of his paw, wincing from the pain. "Silver!? Rug?! What the-" He started, walking toward her in anger, but he stopped when he realized she had mentioned something about where she lived. "Castle? wait-" Sinbad whipped his head in the other direction of the girl, staring at the castle walls. "You're the-?" He once again cut himself off.
"Princess?" He questioned in a rather mocking and surprised manner. "Woh, seriously?! I knew you tasted funny in my mouth." The dog shook it's head and started to laugh. "What are you going to do with those? Pick my teeth to death?! You slapped me with silver then point your little toothpicks at me, whats wrong with you? I thought princesses were supposed to be caring and kind and quiet and not so-" He looked over her. "Hot?... Or was it brave?" He raised an eyebrow and looked toward the sky, as if his answer was somehow up there. "Anyway, shouldn't you be sipping tea with your friends or making stupid requests to your father?" He asked, relaxing now, as if her being a princess was annoying. "Or did you come here looking for your prince? Or 'Well mannered stuck up little ponies', as I like to call them." He grinned, shifting his shoulders back and forth. His leather collar hung loose around his neck, but it appeared tight from the amount of fur he held.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Charlotte smirked. "You think I need to go out looking for a prince? Have you seen me? And these knives might be small but the thing is they don't need to be big, they just need to hurt." she growled. "And I am caring and kind. I just know not to get cuddly with Werewolves. I save the tea parties for before lunch. And I don't need to make ridiculous requests. I got the ponies and the crowns and things when I was much younger."

That's when Charlotte sprung forward. She grabbed rolled on the ground with him for a second, making sure to avoid his teeth and claws. She then grabbed one of his paws and stabbed one of her heel blades into him pinning it to to ground. She then jumped up backing away. She held the second blade in her hand and grabbed her cloak as she moved away from him closer to her home.

"See, I told you big doesn't always matter. Of course for you, you must be over compensating for something." She made a snide remark. "Although I could always have you fixed. Make it so you never have to worry about your size ever again." She raised an eyebrow suggestively, enjoying the suggestion she was making about cutting off his balls.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Steele   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 pm

The dog's mouth hung open in a mocking smile for a moment. He closed his jaw and rolled his eyes at her comment to not snuggle with werewolves. "Please, that's just because you've never been cuddled by a real werewolf before." He tilted his head and grinned. The wolf closed his eyes for a moment, smirking, but he was taken out of the trance as soon as he heard her move.

The wolf simply smirked, enjoying the fight a bit, he allowed her to grab him, refusing to struggle. He then yelped when a knife was driven into his side. He kicked her, then gave up to lying limp upon the ground for a moment when she backed up. His ears pinned back, his eyes closed tight as he tried to adjust to the pain of the silver. His jaw opened and he started to pant. The darkness closed around them, hiding the dog in it's shelter. Sinbad crawled deeper into the darkness, then he collapsed upon the soft earth. He wasn't sure if she would come again, but this was getting him nowhere, and the taste for humans was gone.

The man started changing again, the darkness concealing such facts from the human eye. When the lightning flashed again, Sinbad was tying the sash around his pants, already up and seeming to regain strength. The darkness consumed him again and he slumped to the side, knowing she couldn't see him. He heaved a bit, wrapping his hand around the blade. He quickly yanked it out, cringing from the pain of the blade. Of course as a child he was taught to withstand high amounts of pain, but silver was different, silver was like poison. He threw the blade out from the darkness, it landed near Charlotte's feet. Sinbad then walked from the darkness, pointing to the knife. "That's a dirty trick princess!! " He argued, then put a hand in his head, his other hand crossed over his stomach and touching the spot where she had stabbed him. "Great, now you know my form, now I can't allow you to leave here alive... and just when I thought you were getting cute."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

When the blade hit the ground she immediately dropped her cloak and picked up her weapon. The guy wasn't that bright. Throwing the weapon away from himself is one thing. Giving it back to the enemy is another.

"Oh so you really to want me to neuter you huh?" She shifted her weight and bent her knees putting her center of gravity lower so it would be harder to knock her down. The grass moved under her feet and twinges snapped as she centered her self. The wind whipped her hair as she watched the monster that wanted to kill her for seeing him. Even though he was the idiot that let her see him. He should have changed back right after taking out the knife.

"I'll bet you were hoping for an easy snack, right? I'm a bit more trouble then you thought, huh?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Steele   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm

"What, and break all the girl's hearts? No thanks, " He grinned, finishing the sloppy tie on his sash. The sash itself was red, a favorite color or the werewolf. Sinbad tilted his head, looking around for a moment. "You want to know the truth?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He inched forward, watching as she readied herself just in case he tackled her to the ground. He motioned for her to come closer, looked around, motioned again, then put his hand up to his mouth to whisper. "I don't eat junk food!" He exclaimed with a dull expression.

"Look, you may think you're all that and a bag of potatoes, but you're not. You're all beauty and no brains." He motioned to her whole body, then shook his head in a disproving manner. He let go of his side for a moment, looking down at the blood in his hand. "See, now I'm a bit ticked.... Too bad too, I was really looking forward to tasting your flesh." He commented with a smirk.

He clenched his fists, hand to knife was much better anyway. He waited until the lightning struck again to make his move. He moved in a straight line, then quickly jumped to the right, punching for a nerve on her arm. He wasn't all too found of hitting girls, but demobilizing them and letting his wolf form eat them... he didn't mind too much.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Charlotte shifted her body and rolled them over. She then kneed him in the crotch and jumped back to her feet. She held tight to her daggers as she moved back toward the gates again.

"If I'm the one with no brains how is it your the one bleeding out and I'm the one close to home huh? You know the truth? You only came after me because the one you really want, your too scared to go for. And here's another question for you Pup. What do you think my Father will do if he finds me dead? My aunt was already killed by one of your kind you think he'll just let it go? No. Even if you kill me and get away yourself my father will lose all the reason he has left. He will come down on you werewolves like the hand of god slaughtering any of you he find showing no mercy. And even if your clan were to survive to would be an Aperic victory. So many of your kind would be dead you might as well be extinct." Charlotte's grin turned almost crazy. In moments like this you could see the resemblance between her and her father. She seemed to channeled his rage as she prepared to fight. "And it will be all your fault." She whispered the last words to let the impact hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Sinbad winced at her blows, he couldn't help but regret holding back. He narrowed his eyes, struggling for a moment then lying limp, he wasn't into fighting her with his full strength. His eyes studied hers as she spoke, a dull expression on his face. There were images of crying and blood spilled upon the floor, a shadow of a women hanging, and a young body lying helpless in a cave. All these things flooded Sinbad's mind, but his expression never wavered, not even when she said it was all his fault. "When I'm alpha, princess, you'll wish your kind was never born." A small grin formed over his lips.

This girl really got deep into his wounds, like salt on his fresh cut. He closed his eyes, he could feel the wolf inside of him growling, wanting to reveal itself and tear her apart. "Patient." He whispered, mostly to himself. He then opened his eyes, his entire body tensed beneath her. His knees pushed up, causing just enough distraction to punch her in the face. Once he was clear from her weight, he flipped to a standing position. "If you're wise, you'll stay down." He warned, putting a hand over his cut for a moment, it was stingy still and he wasn't found of loosing blood.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Charlotte flipped up onto her feet as well. "You did say I was all beauty no brains." She stepped back moving toward the castle grounds.

Werewolves were stronger then humans she was a good fighter and he was injured but he was still too dangerous for her to take by herself like this. She needed to get away. She continued moving back. She now only had one knife and she kept it poised to stab him if he came at her again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Sinbad's anger had not yet reached a peak enough to kill the women, and the taste in his mouth begged him to wait. Good things came to those who waited, and by time wine tasted better... perhaps this women would taste better if he waited to kill her. Besides that, she was the princess, and a kill like that would not go unnoticed. He decided to play it safe for now, looking for a way out.

his eyes darted to where she was backing up from, a rock behind her, possible he could trip her, but what if the impact wasn't enough? He bared his teeth, even in human form, then he rushed at her. He pretended to go in for a punch in the stomach, but lifted his hand to grab her face. He then shoved her head back, letting go so he didn't kill her. Once he was sure the impact was enough to at least knock her out, he backed up into the shadows. He then took off in the direction of the forest, not feeling like eating anymore. He held onto his side as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Charlotte moaned and rolled onto her side. She moved onto her knees feeling dizzy. She couldn't remember the last few minutes. She could remember a werewolf and stabbing him. But after that it's all fuzzy and blank. She stood shakily onto her feet. She waked slowly up to the castle door.

Her feet were bare. Her dress was torn. She was covered in bruises and scratches. She checked herself over as best she could. From what she could tell the scratches were from twigs and sticks so that was good.

When she got to the door she opened it and staggered in, closing the door behind her. She leaned back against it and slipped to the ground.

Her last thoughts before falling back into darkness were, Daddy won't let me get away with not having a bodyguard anymore after this.

(OOC: I figured she talked him into letting her be without at some point so Ping will be chosen to be her bodyguard soon)
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 am

Korso heard the commotion and hurried to the scene, with his weapon in hand ready. However all that was left was his daughter unconsious, and instantly worried her pointed the gun around in case anyone was still awaiting before he picked her up carefully. Clearly whatever had done this was long gone, and annoyed he reminded himself to keep a close eye on her. No more would he let her go off alone, that was certain.
Carefully he carried her away, to her bed chambers. He was extremely angry at himself for letting this happen, but he knew she was not in any danger. Truthfully her head injury was not something to be concerned over, even if she was unconscious. It was only temporary. Yet he always worried more than necessary when it came to his remaining family, after all she was all he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I Smelled Your Taste   I Thought I Smelled Your Taste Empty

Back to top Go down

I Thought I Smelled Your Taste
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Castle :: Castle Court-
Jump to: