Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witch Life Span

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariella

Ariella

Witch Life Span Empty
PostSubject: Witch Life Span   Witch Life Span EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:24 am

So... Witch's have extended life span's... But Chessie was never specific so i guesstimated and made the witch life span about twice as long as a normal human's life span, but they appear to be half their age...

Example:

Ariella- 80 years old- appears 40

(also with this theory I was thinking that since Jane thinks herself to be a werewolf it wouldn't explain how she ages half as fast as everyone around her... So I was thinking that you only age half as fast as a human if you perform magic often, otherwise you age at an average speed.)

Ideas on all this?

Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Witch Life Span Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Life Span   Witch Life Span EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 am

That is a good possible theory to have on the age speed.

Or you could also have it that the aging process slows after a certain age. Like say after thirty, when the body is beginning to start it's descent in age appearance. Wrinkles slowing showing, eventually gray hair ect ect. Because Miguel is twenty-three and obviously uses magic a lot but he clearly doesn't look half his age.

And upon the age where perhaps magic in your body, whether you use it often or not, naturally slows down the aging as some defense to help you live longer so the magic can live out a proper life span in the circle. Or magical puberty.

And then the Witches can have some kind of festival in honor of the change of the witches who will now grow slower than humans for its a big deal. Sort of like bar/bat mitzvahs or Quinceaneras, a coming of age of sorts for Witches.

Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

Witch Life Span Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Life Span   Witch Life Span EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

Good ideas.. especially the whole ceremony thing... Maybe they throw that for a person at around 20 to 25?
Also could be when the spirit user get their tattoos.

(In relation to that I also thought there could be a special tattoo of sorts that the spirit user get at a certain age to strengthen their powers... )
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Witch Life Span Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Life Span   Witch Life Span EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 am

Let's go with twenty-five Very Happy Idk why, possibly because of that time as currency movie Justin Timberlake was in, but Twenty-five seems best.

And I'm loving the tattoo ideas for spirit users. i think that is a brilliant idea.
In various cultures tattoos are supposed to have significant purpose,many ranging from spiritual and magical reasons. So it's perfect! The tattoos could be special runes!
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Witch Life Span Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Life Span   Witch Life Span EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 am

I like this idea, they can appear anywhere on a person from eighteen to thirty, depending when their magic has reached its peak or something. And the symbol/runes could represent their element.
Please make sure to put these in your character profiles, where they are and describe the rune/symbol.

Like so;

Witch Life Span Pentagram-elements1
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Miguel

Miguel

Witch Life Span Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Life Span   Witch Life Span EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witch Life Span Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Life Span   Witch Life Span Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch Life Span
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: