Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful Empty
PostSubject: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:44 pm

ok so I have some ideas.

first: the idea of the Bodyguard/ guarded getting together. In this case that would be Ping and Charlotte getting together eventually. but Ping I want to talk to you about this because I think these two can be fun. Embarassed

second: this is big up in the air. ok so for some reason Charlotte is out and about and gets captured by the Werewolves.

Third: She may be raped by a werewolf. (not her cousin Eww or Dean because he is hated a lot as it is.)

fourth: if she is raped she could get pregnant and if she does she will keep the baby (she won't blame the kid for what it's dad did. Also I am really against abortion so none of my characters will ever have an abortion or support an abortion.) {the only way she won't carry to term is if she is attacked and has a miscarriage.}
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Perhaps when Alice was human, Lottie idolatred her, beacuse they were almost the same age, so they spent a lot of time together...

As Alice turned into vampire, she'd ignore Lottie, like she has never seen Lottie into her life.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:48 am

Yeah that makes sense and Charlotte prefers to believe that her sisters are dead and what is walking around with the other Vampires is just a monster walking around with her sisters faces.

Even if this isn't true it's how she deals with her dead sisters and the trauma of what happened when she was little.

It's like in Buffy. She said something like this to a guy that wanted to be made into a Vampire. "It may look like you and remember your life but it's not you it's a monster.'

Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:12 am

Lottie.. Alice's isn't a monster.. She's still your sister, it happens she's improved... Being humans are so weak...
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 am

:O my baby sisters!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 am

I know she's not really a monster but she was traumatized when her sisters were turned and now she has to believe that they are dead and the vampires walking around that look like them are just like... defiling their bodies. It's just how she has to think or she might breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 am

Alice wants to see Lottie breaking down.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:53 am

she would never let you see that. She would go into denial and get angry and violet before she would break down in front of her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 am

Well, Alice has her ways to torture her victims... Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:27 am

Only if you can catch her. ^^ XP
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 am

-Challenge accepted-
Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful Challenge-accepted

Last edited by Alice on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 am

Lol *sticks out tongue and starts running*
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 am

10, 9, 8.... 1
Yeah, I think that's enough... *Starts running after you* XP
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:55 am

*keeps running takes off heels and extended the knives* Even if you catch me it's going to hurt like hell, YOU EVIL UNDEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:50 am

How about finishing it when the RP is open??... I think it would become a great plot... Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 am

yeah i agree this would be fun one.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 am

Oh my dear baby sister Smile

Odette still loves you (Deep down)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 am

Well that makes me happy but don't be too mad if I try to kill you. Very Happy Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:10 am

lmao Same here XD

-Smiles as i show off my fangs-
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:25 am

*smiles back pulling out her shoe daggers* They might not kill you but they will hurt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:27 am

Hahaha XD Shoe dagger.

yeah I'm going to have fun rping with you <3

Odette had her reason's why she turn into a vampire xD.. damn me for being in love with dean lol
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:35 am

YES DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist with Dagger looking ridiculous*
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:36 am

How about two vampire sisters bullying playing with the human sister... -Shows fangs gracefully-
No one points a dagger at my sisters
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:41 am

*puts hands on hips, looking indignant* I never said I pointed the daggers at her. I said I was shaking my fists. You don't point weapons at people until your ready to use them. *sticks out tongue* tongue
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:49 am

-Odette snickered at her two younger sisters fighting with each other-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful   Plot ideas for Charlotte  Help and opinions will be helpful Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot ideas for Charlotte Help and opinions will be helpful
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next