Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark Empty
PostSubject: Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark   Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 am

Esmeralda has as always come back home from working at the palace during the resting days of the christian religion to put up a farce that she was still one of the normal people. But she was glad for it because it meant returning back home... and back to her lessons. She remembered the first time she cast a spell, it had been a small one of her natural born element air to get back one of her toys that her aunt had put away, Esmeralda was 4.

Comming back home to continue her training even though she was now very much a fully realized witch? still a pleasure to her. She had worked hard all her life and magical training was the one thing Esmeralda was never late for without a good reason. Which explains why she had sped here on horseback and had to quickly change out of the palace uniform. Letting her hair loose and wild she ran up the long steps to the Labyrinth. Though instead of navigating the maze she lifted herself up and ascended to atop the bookcases peering around unable to see who she was looking for so far.

Eventually deciding it was best to call out she walked to the edge of the bookcase and yelled out "Uncle!" listening for a reply though as impatient as ever she blew a couple stray hairs from her face as she mumbled to herself "Maybe he got held up.... or I have to fetch him from his private study again."
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark   Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 am

Lessons, a simple thing that both Tzekel and Ariella taught Esmeralda from a young age after she had shown powers. It was one of the only times the Tzekel got to see his 'daughter' anymore. She had taken a job at the palace and was rarely at the glacier anymore; well he wasn't either. He was either hiding away in a secret study or gone out looking for that half breed daughter of Ariella's and plotting ways to get rid of her.

His head in a book, he didn't even realize that Esme was home until he heard her call for him. "Home already my dear? Is it really time for another lesson?" He questioned as he sat his book down and got up and began walking towards her. He smiled seeing Esme. "You know either I forgot what day it was or I am just getting old, one of the two." He said as he saw her in the air.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark   Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 pm

She blinked hearing his voice looking down as he approached immediately landing to embrace him in a less then formal hug. She loved her uncle as if he was her own father, seeing him in a better mood then before made her very happy. Not to mention being home where she could be herself made her very happy as well.

"Uncle! there you are I was afraid you were locked in your study again and I would have to go fetch you. I know Aunt Ariella would want me to report in but she will have to wait, I miss you too much. Besides I have nothing too interesting to tell her anyways" chuckling before moving to take her pack off her shoulder "Of course it is, oh!- I went out hunting yesterday on the hunting grounds.... yes I know it is stupid to go alone but it was alright. There were no were-wolves unfortunately, I was hoping to give you a warm fur coat as a present but I suppose a bottle of good wine from the palace will have to do"

Handing over the polished bottle which was unopened and in a nice container "Not like they are going to miss a bottle anyways, you should see what they live like... 6 course meals, heated beds, warm fires... Humans are such arrogant creatures. I even got to see the King, it was brief but he was a hard faced man, kinda reminded me of you.... his daughter is pleasant enough though"
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark   Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Tezkel hugged her tightly, his b a b y girl. "I am so glad you are home even if it is for a short time frame my dear." He said as he smiled. He heard her speak of Ariella, and his small kinda went away for a moment. He brushed her hair as he tried to think of something other then his wife.

"So how is work in the palace?" He asked wanting to know the news. He didn't care if she went to report to her aunt or not. "Is Charlotte treating fairly?" He asked as he got out of the hug and went to sit down and poured himself a drink from the wine. "Stealing, I've tough you well." He said with a chuckle.

(Sorry it took so long, I've had computer trouble and school has started for me.)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark   Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

"Work in the palace... is fair... its... not what I wish to do with my life but if I do well on my spying well.... maybe..." bitng her bottom lip looking up at him. It was easy to guess what she meant... Esmerelda carved for her aunts approval as much as she did for her uncle, she was a tender girl at heart who just wanted to make her 'parents' proud.

"Charlotte is.... putty in my hands uncle, there is little to worry about there, believe it or not she actually talks of making peace with the witches. I can imagine it... if the humans and witches team up then there would be little to stop us from wiping out the werewolves"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark   Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons Part 1 ~ That Which is Dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Glacier :: Labyrinth Library-
Jump to: