Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just introducing myself here XD

Go down 
+11
Tulio
Odette
Jane
Giselle
Helga
Sinbad
Alice
Anya
Ping
Jim
Mulan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariella

Ariella

Just introducing myself here  XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi! I'm Brooke and my youtube name is RoseSparkz! I started vidding about six months ago I think? (newbie)

MY first RP was the Hogwarts AU where I play Grace Wang *so your the girl who came up with that bitch* lol.
Yeah and here I play Ariella... woooooo.... *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Hello hello, I'm SakuraYuki112Jr. also known as Jennifer
My very first yt rp was Cirque Mystique where I played Tarzan and Roxanne Richie
Before that the only rping i did was on gaiaonline and ernya. (which for those who rp with me is why i type so much in my posts)

Other rps I've been in are: CROWN as Conner aka Fourteen, Hogwarts AU as Moses Vargas and Aileen Quinn, Pandora as Tiana, and Dawn of Legends as Superboy, Batman, and Captain America (two of which are gay, can you guess who?)

Unfortunately I'm only still in Hogwarts AU and and DoL due to the others were a mix of lost links/inactivity. which is a real shame.

But between Hogwarts and DoL I seem to find myself being Emily's lover XD Well in DoL, Aileen just has a crush on Jason atm. (she can decide if she wants the slytherin or the griffindork Molly)

Let's see... on the cat I'm mostly on as JenJen. Though sometimes as Rogers if Emily is on as Stark.... lol XD
I'm twenty years old, birthday in December. I'm a girl (though with all the guys I play lately I feel like I'm slowly loosing touch with my femininity. T.T Thank goodness I have Aileen)

I'm a Christian. Believe that Jesus is was the Christ, son of God, and my savoir. I don't have a problem with other's people's religion, nor do I have an issue with sexualities that are not straight (I'm playing a gay man, I guess its obvious I don't have a problem XD)

If you any of you have a problem or just want to rant, I'm all ears. And feel free to ask me anything!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:54 pm

hi *shy wave* This was my first video. A friend of mine helped my because I don't have the program for it.

I've only ever really rped as a super hero in RoL and now DoL. This is one of the first none Marvel DC rp I've been in. I just really want to do this right. And have some fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 am

Everyone knows I'm a flaming Atheist.

Anyway, if I curse in my posts. I'm sorry. Chels and Jen both know I have a problem with it. Chels knows because her and I are real life best friends. (Since we were like... nine? Or maybe seven. I forgotttt. It's been a very long time.)

JEN IS ALWAYS MY LOVER.

YOU TRY TO TAKE HER?

I cut you. Take this as flattery Jen. ♥

On mibbit I'm usually Stark, if I'm in a very sarcastic and flirty mood; Emily, which is my name; EmmaLee, when Emily is taken; Eli, cause I'm Eli on HAU (as well as Jason); or Jim`, because I'm Jim.

MORE EXPLAINZ FROM ME.

I'm a horrible grammatical tyrant as well. I'm not afraid to get ticked off because you can't spell correctly or use incorrect grammar. Seriously. I'm an author. Incorrect grammar bugs the crap out of me. /except for fragments that are highlighting a previous statement those are okay.

Also if you EVER need a proof reader for like a report or anything? I'm your girl. Seriously. I proof read people's papers all the time.

//why was this longer than my actual introduction post?
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 pm

I feel the love Emily lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself here XD   Just introducing myself here  XD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just introducing myself here XD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: