Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I wouldn't give for you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

What I wouldn't give for you Empty
PostSubject: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Jane had gone missing and Tulio was worried. She usually didn't vanish like this. He had followed her scent to the forest. Stopping to a place where he could smell her and blood, and Sinbad, though faintly. And someone third. The scent wasn't human, nor werewolf. Smelt like undead. It hit him as his eyes widened. 'A vampire!' He started to search for their scent, desperate to find his sister alive.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Rose had left her room. Locking it so Jane couldn't leave. She couldn't stay another minute with that arrogant wolf. Rose smelled another wolf. She sighed rolling her eyes. Rose leaned against a tree. Waiting for the wolf to approache her. She wasn't going to waste anymore energy than was needed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Tulio kept turning around few times. The scent was close, but it was hard to pin point it. He walked closer to the trees, suddenly getting a stronger scent. He growled as he aproached the tree, pushing the female vamp against the tree trunk. "Where is my sister!?" He bared his theeth to the woman, holding her thight on her shoulder. He needed her alive, for now.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Rose laughed when the werewwolf held her tight. "What you mean Jane?" She asked. Not afraid of the boys teeth. Yes he could rip her apart with one move. But she didn't really care. "I must say her blood is delicious.." Rose said licking her lips. "I wonder if she awoke yet..." Rose laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Tulios eyes narrowed, his hand moving to her throath. "You let her go now or I will sink my theeth into some female vamp." He growled at her, aplying some pressure on her neck. This vampire better not have hurt his sister.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Rose wasn't afraid. If the wolf really wanted to kill her he would. No matter what she said. She smirked "oh kinky." When there was some pressure on her neck she clenched her teeth lightly. "I'm not thinking about letting her go anytime soon though...but maybe you have something to offer me...?" She winked. Grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 pm

He narrowed his eyes. "Offer you what? And what quarantee I have you will let her go if I do have something to offer?" There was nothing he wouldn't give for his sister. But he was no fool. He wanted her sisters safety quaranteed before he would give anything to this woman.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Rose laughed. "Well I'm not sure if I can gain your trust but I think I'll have more fun with you than with her." Rose winked. As she licked her lips. Laughing. Letting her hand caress his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 pm

He looked at her like she was straight out demented. Pulling his face out of her reach. The way she spoke made it clear that her fun wasn't going to be all that fun. But for Jane he would give anything. "First I want my sister safe and sound away from you vamps. Then you can have me." He said simply, not sounding like he was going to negotiate that.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Rose grinned. "Okay." She shrugged. "Would you mind if she's unconcious?" A wicked smirk was painted on her lips. "She's still alive. But not on earth yet.." She joked laughed cold. Her eyes glowing dangerously red.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 pm

He felt relieved. She was alive. That was all he needed. "As long as she is alive. But you harm a hair on her head and I will kill you." He said narrowing his eyes threatheningly.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Rose smirked. "if I tell you she tasted delicious will you kill me?" Rose joked. Letting her hand force his off her neck. She let her lips caress his wrist. "I hope you taste just as good otherwise the deal would be a waste."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:04 pm

He clenched his theeth, the bitch had some nerve. He tensed at her lips on his wrist. "Well I gues there is just one way to find out." He took his wrist away. "Give me Jane and I will give myself to you."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Rose smirked. "Well than I should go get her." She winked. As she used her speed to run to her room. Grabbing Jane she carried the girl back. "You meant this one I guess.." She grinned. Brushing through Jane's hair.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Tulio rushed to Jane, taking his baby sister in his arms. He lowered down on his knees to the ground, checking Jane for any injuries. He smiled saddly, glad that she was breathing. He hugged her. "I'm sorry sis." He lifted her into his arms, giving a look to the vampire. "Give me a moment." He carried Jane to under a tree. He figured the vampire wouldn't let him leave. He laid Jane there, taking his vest off. He made it into a ball and placed under Janes head as a pillow. He hoped she would wake up soon and high tail straight home. He stood up, walking back to the vampiress. "Fine, have your fun with me."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Rose understood he needed some time with his little sister. She herself had sisters so she knew how it felt. When the wolf walked back Rose smiled. "Good.". She stepped forward wrapping her arms around him. Kissing his lips passionated. "Let's go." She pulled him with her. Speading off with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I wouldn't give for you   What I wouldn't give for you Empty

Back to top Go down

What I wouldn't give for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Forsaken Forest-
Jump to: