Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean

Dean

I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] Empty
PostSubject: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 am

He cradled her in his arms until he reached his chambers and laid her into his bed. He bit his lip in worry, he had been struck with silver as a child by his Father he knew the pain of it touching your skin. He had also been at Poca's after the last time he had she had been shot.

He pulled his shirt off and pressed it to her thigh to stem the bleeding. He held it there for a moment before going to find his aid kit. It was well used.

He sat at her side and wend about removing the silver bullets. He didn't care that they burnt his skin, he held them in his hand until they brunt a hole into his flesh. The bullets had been meant for him. He looked at Poca and whispered

"Forgive me" leaning over to kiss her on her forehead "I'm so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 am

Pocahontas was sleeping when Dean brought her into his chamber. Though she didn't know where he was bringing her, due to her senses weren't working cause of her sleeping. Yet she was thinking he was bringing her to Pheobus. And she laid on his bed as she continue to sleep.

Though she awoke when he started to mend her wounds. She hissed in pain as she gripped the bed, before opening her eyes. Though she froze when she saw she was in Dean's room. And once again hissed in pain as Dean took out the bullets. She also gasped lightly when she suddenly felt Dean kiss her forehead. And her eyes looked at him..

"Dean.." She whispered as she tried to move. But she just fell back on the bed with a whimper. "Ow.. shit.." She growled. Her eyes stayed closed this time. Cause now she was trying to just deal with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 am

Dean's face dropped and he whispered "I'm here" running his fingers through her hair, brushing it off her face. He forced a smile and squeezed the silver bullets tighter in his hand. How dare Korso stoop this low! It scared him though that the man he called brother still knew where to strike "It should be me lying there in pain blue, not you"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 am

Pocahontas laid there while breathing hard, trying to get her mind off the pain. She looked at him slowly, freezing when she saw his shirt was off. And saw all the scars on his chest. Though she looked up at him when he suddenly spoke.

"It should be me lying there in pain blue, not you."

"Don't say that.." She choked out as her hand went on his chest. "Don't.. say that.." She whispered.. "The bullets were meant for me.. because I was going to attack him for making threats against my family.."

Pocahontas whimpered, before hissing as the wounds seemed to sting each time she moved. Though she could feel a little bit of burning on one of her hands.. And she only felt this because of her bond with Dean.

"Let go of the bullets.."
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 am

Dean growled long and low. Letting the bullets burn in his skin. Letting them hiss. "No" he snapped softly "Korso did this because it hurt me...because I would feel it...because I took everything he loved, failed to protect belle and now he'll take everything I love..." he turned and looked at her his eyes a soft sad blue "starting with you you blue" he sighed, letting the bullets drop to the floor and looking at the seared hole they had left in his palm.

He lifted his shirt from her thigh and started to treat the wound there. "I can't do a thing right" he muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 am

Pocahontas looked at him sadly as he spoke.. She didn't like seeing Dean like this. Actually, she hated it. She hated how he was always getting hurt, and how people treated him like the bad guy. God she hated it so much! Why was he always getting hurt like this? Why?!

Her eyes widened a little when he said he loved her.. Though she knew that already.

Though her thoughts were interrupted when she saw him drop the bullets, and saw the wound on his hand. She narrowed her eyes in pain at the sight of it..

"I can't do a thing right."

Her eyes went back to him and her hand gripped the hand closet to hers..

"Don't say that.." She said softly. "Please, you do everything right! And your treated as a criminal! The ones that hurt you are the people that can't do anything right!"
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 am

He cocked his head up to look at her as he pressed his hand firmly onto her thigh, gripping the cloth to it to stem the bleeding "I am a criminal" he laughed lightly "there is blood on these hands, their on lives lost because of me, I am the criminal blue, you know better than any what I have done"

He went about stitching the wound in her thigh before moving to her other side to fix her arm "Poca I've lost too much in this life that I have been able to deal with but loosing you...I...couldn't...breath without you" he said softly "this IS my fault, you know it in your heart I started this war"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:19 am

Pocahontas bit her lip when he applied more pressure on the wound. She only opened her eyes when he started to talk once again. And she wanted to say something, but she could feel she wouldn't change his mind.. Which made her upset.

She winced when he suddenly stitched up the first wound, before breathing hard when he went to fix her arm. She looked up at him when he spoke once again.. And could feel her heart tighten at the words he spoke to her.

"I.. don't believe you started this war Dean.. Please.. please stop blaming yourself.." She said as her voice choked a bit.. She was now crying cause she hated seeing Dean act the way he was acting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]   I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca] Empty

Back to top Go down

I will try to fix you. [tag: Poca]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Mountain :: Bed Chambers :: Chambers of Dean-
Jump to: