Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence of the Admin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Absence of the Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Absence of the Admin!   Absence of the Admin! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello everyone,

So, earlier in the year, some people may be aware I put up a hiatus video and decided to postpone it a while? That is because, Im going to be inactive for one week whilst I go on holiday to Florence, so I thought this could be my break.

Therefore, I won't be online at all from the 17th July to the 21st. Then, after that, I am staying with my girlfriend for two weeks so will be posting with limited internet access as I can't always be online when Im supposed to be spending time with her. <33 I shall try keep up to a post a day though, but it might extend to on occassion, once every two days.

I will be barely on mibbit during this time period at all, so I suppose I'm taking this time as my hiatus. (Not that its all that voluntary now, I don't really have a choice with holidays and such. xD) But yes~

Whilst I am away, you can all continue roleplaying as usual, but there will be no events during this time. Also, I expect you all to still adhere to the rules! If I return and find any of the three major rules broken, Chessie will no be pleased. xD Other than that, have fun whilst I am away~ <3

Thought I'd give everyone some pre-warning!
So here it is~

Love you guys and I will miss you in those three weeks!

Chessie <33
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net

Absence of the Admin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: