Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) Empty
PostSubject: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Mulan twirled her gun between her fingers as she made her way through the forest, the leaves crunching under her feet. She figured she might as well practice with her gun since she was still a little unfamiliar with the weapon. She still wore her sword at her waist though. She rarely went anywhere without it. Some bird tweeted over her head, making her look up as the swooped through the branches. She wasn't sure how dangerous the forest actually was, but she was sure that she was skilled enough to defend herself if need be. Or, at the very least, do enough damage so she could run back to the castle. She happened upon a pine tree at that point, its pine cones still hanging in its branches. She figure they would make good practice. She loaded some bullets into the gun, took aim, and fired. "Damn," she muttered as she saw that she had missed. "Come on, Mulan. You can do better than that." Mulan had the habit of talking to herself when she was alone, something that Ping had teased about on multiple occasions. She aimed more carefully this time, then pulled the trigger. This time, the bullet hit a pine cone, making it drop to the ground. "Yes!" She gave a little cheer at her success.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 pm

After talking with her little sister about thew weakling vampire Jim the golden hair vampire rubbed her temples. She was not cut out for being a leader if she cant stand jim's cry baby humanity and just imbrace his vampire life now. Yet mostly be nice towards her sister alice. Hearing a gun shot her lips curled devilishly. Her vampire eyes turned back into her human blue eyes, walking towards the gun shot. Poking her head she smiled at the human girl. Looking so lovely her baby sister would love her as a snack "hello." odette spoke
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Mulan jumped at hearing the sudden female voice behind her. Instinct made her reach for her sword, but when she saw that the woman was harmless and smiling at her pleasantly, she relaxed a bit. She hadn't even heard her coming. Probably because of all the gunshots, she thought, not even considering that possibility that she was a vampire. Mulan had never actually seen one face-to-face before, and she figured none would come anywhere near the castle, especially knowing Korso's legendary grudge against them. "Oh, hello," she said, brushing her hair behind her shoulder as she pocketed her gun. "I'm sorry, was all the shooting keeping bothering you? I just came out here to practice." She knew some people could be skittish around guns and she didn't want to put any of the villagers on edge.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Odette took a step back about to show het vampire eyes but the girl seemed to calm down and put her sword and gun up. Bad choise but it serned this girl didnt know who she was or what she was. What was odettes father teaching them now? You think he could tell his new comers about his vampire daughters. "now why is a young girl like you doing out here all alone." odette said walking up closer to the girl "the forest is a dark and scary place to be out here.. Alone." For a split moment her eyes turned red scarying the girl
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Mulan's brow furrowed, not liking the way this woman was talking to her. Her tone seemed made it seem like she was hiding something. But what that could be, Mulan didn't know. "I'm a soldier. I can take care of myself just fine," she said, almost defensively. But her senses went on red-alert when she saw the woman's eyes flash red. Her hand went to the hilt of her sword, ready to draw it out at a moment's notice. Okay, she's not human, that much is clear, she thought. But then, what is she? Was it the vampires or the werewolves who's eyes glowed red? Mulan wasn't sure, but she was determined to hold her ground as long as possible. "What are you?" she asked, trying to keep her voice firm.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Odette let out a small giggle, clearly she wasnt as bumb like the others she had hunted before. Her eyes went back to red looking at the girl who held her sword stedy, with her vampire speed she flew at the girl. Knocking the sword out from her hand pinning her to yhe tre. Odette hissrd at k+ er showing the almost frighten gitl whom still tried to be brave her vampire teeth. "looks like daddy isnt teaching his students everything." Odette snickered. Running her fingers against the girls nevk she could feel her heart beating fast, her blood pumping threw her body. Oh god odette wanted a teast but she wanted the girl alive to give her father a message
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Mulan had heard about how fast vampires could move, but seeing it first-hand was a different thing entirely. In less than the blink of an eye, her sword was knocked away and she was pinned against a tree, struggling to escape the vampire's grip. If only she had her hands free, she could reach for her gun. She felt herself shiver at the vampire's touch, her heartbeat picking up a notch. She knew she was gonna get the blood sucked out of her if she didn't do something fast. And with her weapons out of reach, she could only think of one thing to do. "Help!" she screamed, hoping that somebody would hear her. "Somebody help me!"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 am

((I'm finally getting to this XD i need to stop being lazy at times))

Hearing the girl scream for help made the vampire smile in pleasure but sadly she had to let the girl go, such a shame. Her hand snaked down to the girl's hand pricking her wrist with her finger nail as blood ran down the girl's arm. Odette lift her hand up to lick the blood off, her blood was pure, so warm and good. "Don't worry my dear, I won't kill you. That would be pointless." she smirked at the black hair beauty "I want you to give a message to your boss."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Mulan stopped yelling when she felt Odette make a small cut in her wrist, making a tiny bit of blood flow down her arm. Oh God, she's gonna suck me dry, leave me here to rot until somebody finds me. She struggled, but Odette's iron grip kept her wrist in place long enough to lap up her blood. "Pointless?" she repeated, her voice a little breathless. "Isn't that what vampires do to any human they come across? Kill them, or turn them into a vampire themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)   When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette) Empty

Back to top Go down

When Practice Turns Into the Real Thing (Tag Odette)
Page 1 of 1