Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to be less active for a few weeks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolfe

Rolfe

Going to be less active for a few weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Going to be less active for a few weeks.   Going to be less active for a few weeks. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 pm

This is Darkov. Following message was written by Kai, and I am simply repeating message as it applies to me, too.

In about 6 hours, I'm going to be getting up to go to the airport, and I will be taking a plane from Oklahoma to California. I'm going to be spending 2-3 weeks there, and will be back to using the very slow internet I had there, to boot.

So I'm not going to be able to get many clips of anything, if such a need should arise in the next few weeks. Plus, I'll be spending time with my friends and family, so I'm may not be online every day.

So, I'm just letting you all know.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Going to be less active for a few weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to be less active for a few weeks.   Going to be less active for a few weeks. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Aww I shall miss you Darkov!
But don't worry about it, everyone has periods of time when they are abroad and cannot make it online <3
I shall look forward to your returning!
Until then, I shall move this topic from the announcements section, because only admin can post topics here, to the discussions instead. ~
Thankyou dear for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net

Going to be less active for a few weeks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: