Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new toy to play with.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

A new toy to play with.  Empty
PostSubject: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 am

Rose had covered the girl's eyes with a piece of the girls dress. So she wouldn't be able to see where they would go. As rose closed the door behind her locking it. She removed the piece of clothing away from the girls eyes. ''Welcome my dear..'' She whispered into the girl's ear. Being so close to the girl's neck, Rose had a hard time controlling herself. ''You smell...so..good..'' She whispered, As she let her hands go on the girl's waist. pulling her closer. Letting her hands slowly travel down and upwards. Enjoying the little flirtation, ''What's your name?''
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 am

Jane had not liked the blindfold, it made her weak and unaware of what was going on around her, she had struggled slightly at first but quickly learnt it was useless. She was better saving her limited energy for a time where she actually had a chance of escape. If that time ever came... She sighed when finally they reached a stop.

Jane blinked a few times to get her barings and when she opened her eyes fully, she glanced around at the room a little, it was clearly a bedroom of sorts. She looked back towards the blonde woman and breathed heavily as her lips skimmed her neck gently. This with the caressing of her waist made Jane feel slightly woozy and to her dismay, she began to fall into the woman's temptations. "Jane..." She whispered before turning to face her, due to the closeness the woman had been to her before, their lips almost met as she turned and she whispered against them tantalisingly. "Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 am

Rose smirked at the closeness of the two. As she could feel a slight shiver over her spine herself. ''Rose..'' She said as she pulled the girls body closer. Letting their lips meet again. As she could slightly sense the girl enjoyed this somehow. She herself didn't really care it was rather amusing..As let her hand softly caress the girls back. Maybe she could..play some more with her...What would happen to a werewolf being bitten by a vampire? She wondered as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 am

Jane felt intoxicated by the woman... it was like an exceedingly guilty pleasure and the more she tried to resist, the more she secretly wanted it. Not that she would ever admit it, to anyone, not even... Ah, Rose. Well that made sense, her name suited her perfectly.

"It fits you," Jane smiled, becoming a little bolder, though this in itself made her more uncertain, was that the vampires aim? She could tell she was luring her in like a victim but for now, it was better to act like a mindless innocent so she may underestimate her later. "A beautiful blood-red flower, but you have to beware of the thorns..." Jane smiled curiously as she looked at her, the alcohol was really still affecting her as she spouted those words and instantly bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 am

Rose was certainly surprised by Jane's words. She smirked, it amused her though. As she let her mouth travel to Jane's neck. "Yes the thorns..." She purred as she let her teeth caress the soft skin. Carefull not to bite yet. Though the urge was big. Rose wasn't in so much hunger for blood to lose control. She licked the girls neck.smirking as she let her hand softly travel down to the girls butt. Softly caressing it before going back up to the girls back. "You know... Maybe I'll keep you..." She purred in the girls ear. "You really are one of a kind." She said as she tried to make Jane somewhat confortable. As she pushed Jane on the bed. Climbing on top. She leaned down. "What you think..?" She let her lips softly come closer to Jane's but not yet touching. "You could have this thorned blood red flower all for yourself..." She smirked. One hand softly taking hold off the girls waist. Letting her thumb caress the lower part of Jane's breast.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:12 am

Jane flinched slightly as Rose became even more intimate and bit her lip so hard, it bled slightly at the tension of the idea that Rose may keep her here forever. It could literally be forever too... if Rose turned her and... Jane paused in her thoughts, she was getting ahead of herself she needed to focus.

Jane fell onto the bed with a gasp, it was certainly hard to focus when a female vampire was seducing her slowly but surely. She couldn't let herself though, her father would surely be unimpressed. Yet, if she resisted, who knew how Rose would react, at least for the moment her instincts were on keeping Jane alive.

"I can't.." Jane sighed breathlessly and bravely moved herself from underneath Rose when she began to feel her breast.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Rose was surprised the girl was able to speak. Though her senses where unstopable as she could smell the blood from the girls lip. Rose quickly grasped Jane's other wrist. Pulling her back. Rose placed her legs on jane's. Causing jane to be unable to move. Rose held both jane's wrists above jane's head. Letting one hand simple lift the girls chin.

"Making yourself bleed infront of a vampire isn't smart my dear.." She purred seductively. Pressing her lips against Jane's. As she slowly licked the blood from the girls lip. "Hmm... You taste very good." She smirked as she looked at the girl under her. What could she do more to the girl. Slowly her hand sank down inbetween the girls legs. Rose slightly lifted up Jane's skirt. As she slowly caressed the area between Jane's legs. Holding the girl tight so she wouldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:09 am

Jane had snapped out of her trance of the woman's beauty and being taken in by her advances, she now realised she needed out. As Rose kissed the blood off of her lip, she didn't flinch but didn't return the kiss either, it wasn't anything new since they had technically being kissing before. It was only when she became pinned down on the bed, she began to really struggle. She became tense and breathless as Rose touched her below. She closed her eyes in desperation, trying to block it all out.

"Please don't..." Jane looked up at Rose, helpless with her still bleeding lip and pleaded with her. She didn't want this, not now.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:23 am

Rose narrowed her eyes slightly. ''What's wrong..? Don't you like this..?'' She asked looking down at the girl. Raising her eyebrow. She knew others liked being touched around that area..So Rose couldn't really understand..
Rose shrugged as she got off Jane. ''Fine'' She walked towards the door, As she leaned against it crossing her arms. Just looking at the girl. She needed some space away from the girls blood. It was making her a little bit dizzy. Rose looked at the girl with a bored expression. ''What else did you have in mind?'' She smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:28 am

Jane paused, Rose's next actions actually surprised her, she didn't expect her to react so suddenly to her protests when vampires were known for their brutality and relentlessness. Nonetheless, she couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief, before straightening herself and standing upright, brushing her fingers through her hair to remove the knots that had materialised.

"Well, I'm guessing you letting me leave isn't in your plans?" Jane sighed and sat back down neatly on the bed, deciding standing after all would only make her feet ache. Rose's bored expression made her nervous, she had been 'different' before, the vampire had called her and now, she was worried as boredom set in, she would be less worried about her wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:28 pm

"Well I don't understand why you want to leave me so badly.." She said as she slowly undid the corset around her waist. "When I can give you so much more than any other would give you..." She trailed off. Slowly undoing the buttons on her dress. As she let her dress fall to the ground. Stepping forward. She was wearing a red colored lingerie. Walking towards the girl, she swayed her hips in a somewhat hypnotic sway. As she let her hand go through Jane's hair. "Most vampires wouldn't even take time to make you feel good..." She said softly.

Moving her head to the side. Wiping the blood off the girls lip with her thumb. She slowly moved a little closer. Bringing her face closer to Jane's.
"I could give you more than your male werewolf could give..." She whispered. Letting her hand softly caress the girls arm.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Jane was stunned when Rose began to undress and blushed before turning away, at this moment in time, she sorely wished no-one would save her as they would certainly get the wrong idea.

"I don't really like being held against my will..." Jane frowned. "And your a vampire who is probably just waiting for an oppertunity to kill me," Her words were strong and brave though her insides twisted nervously at the thought.

As Rose drew closer to her face, she shivered, it wasn't that she wasn't exotically beautiful; she was. Jane just couldn't bring herself to face the fact, she was actually a killer, the redness of her eyes told her so and she thus, avoided eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:36 am

''So you say I would kill you..?'' She raised her eyebrow, changing her red eyes back to her normal ones. ''So a vampire is suppose to kill..?'' She asked slightly annoyed by the prejudgment of the girl.
She went through the girls hair. Not saying anything really. She didn't really know what else to add now.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 am

Jane noticed Rose become angry and instantly recoiled slightly on the bed, that probably was the last thing she desired. Yet as her red eyes faded to a blue, her heart softened, she certainly seemed more human that way, but she had learnt not to be fooled by the mask, her father had taught her well.

"If it wasn't for your threatenings of Sinbad's life, I would've fought you harder than I did." Jane sighed, that would always be a weakness of more moral beings. She shivered as Rose removed her hair from her face, it wasn't that she didn't feel attracted to her (though that in itself confused and worried her), it was more that morally, she knew she was a killer and thus couldn't warm to her as she had Jim. "Yes, you kill and feed on blood, why else would you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 am

Rose narrowed her eyes, She pulled Jane's hair. Bringing the girls head up. So rose seemed taller than Jane. ''I guess that's what you've heard I should maybe do that...'' She said dinging her nails into the girls neck before she moved her head down.
Letting her teeth caress Jane's neck. ''Maybe I would want you for other reasons...'' She smirked lightly against the girls neck. She softly sucked on Jane's neck. ''You know..You should watch out with your judgment..Some people might not like it....Like me...'' She whispered. Tightening her grip around the girls waist.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 am

Jane winced as Rose pulled her hair back and forced Jane's eyes to meet her own, seemed like things may turn nasty fairly quickly. She instantly scanned the room for any wooden instruments she may use against her but she was soon distracted when she felt nails digging into her neck and drawing a little blood. She bit her lip but didn't make a sound as she felt a little pain rush through her. Instead, she was more concerned with the close proximity of Rose's fangs to the skin on her neck.

"Your not a person, your a vampire," Jane hissed in retort and tried to struggle against her grip on her waist. Her fiesty attitude would be her downfall.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 am

Rose moved her head away from Jane's neck. Clenching her teeth. She threw Jane to the ground. Stepping away from her, She took a robe covering herself with it. She walked to her own bed. Sitting down. ''It's true. The person in me died. As did my soul, As the vampire blood started circling through out my body. Nothing left but a core, Filled with blood. Soon to begin a new life. A life of emptiness, And thirst. Cursed to feed of others. A pale white skin, Burned by the sun. And a life line that will continue, Unless being killed by a stake.'' She spoke.

''Oh yes...This was the life I wanted..'' She said as her voice broke. Crossing her arms. ''No I'm not a person..not anymore....'' She looked away from Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 am

Jane fell to the floor with a thud, the vampiric strength with which she was thrown would surely leave bruises down her right hand side. Recovering quickly, she was thinking of making a run for it before she heard Rose's words. Damn it. Damn morality. It was overated and she was sure her father would scorn her for it. Standing and rubbing her arm, she walked closer to Rose and placed a hand gently on her shoulder.

"You have other options, you don't have to feed off humans but you do," Jane frowned.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. ''That's what you say...'' She said waving the hand away from her shoulder. Rising from the bed. Looking at the girl. She sighed looking away from the girl as she could feel her eyes hurt turning her blue eyes back to her red. She rubbed her eyes slightly. Annoyed by as well the girl as herself.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

Jane frowned, Jim was proof there were other options to killing, that it was possible for the morality to overcome the monstrosity. She decided her stay was long overdue, she needed to get out of here. Hoping Rose was now distracted enough to allow her, she bit her lip and ran to the door, grasping her hand on the handle and desperately yanking it open.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:30 am

Rose raced to the door. As she narrowed her eyes at Jane. Pushing the girl down. Pulling the girls head back up by her hair again, She bit down on Jane's neck without hesitation. She didn't care if it hurt the girl.As she tightened her grip around the girls arms, Sucking almost all the blood out of her little body. As rose pulled away she punched the girl into the head, Probably causing the girl to faint or something.

Not that she cared...Rose crawled backwards, She pulled her knees towards her. Shaking from what she had just done, She brought her hands into her hair. She sighed, wiping the blood off her lower lip. She sighed again. You're so stupid Rose..So stupid... She looked at the girl. Rubbing her eyes. She leaned against the door. Covering her face with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 am

Jane couldn't help it, as she felt the unexpected teeth sink into her neck, she screamed. It was a loud and echoing scream that followed through the alleys and passages of the crypt and bounced between the graves. Her eyes watered with the pain but she instantly shut her mouth, she wasn't weak and would scream no longer. Her body became useless and she couldn't stand, Rose was the only thing supporting her, she had already lost so much blood from Jim and now... Her eyes were fluttering shut. She tried to fight it, but this time she couldn't. She didn't even feel the thump as the vampire hit her head or the crack of her bones as she fell against the cold stone floor. She was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Rose shivered slightly,as she felt Jane's blood circle in her body, this blood was sure not any normal blood type.. She bit her lower lip, opening her eyes the world seemed to turn. Rose shook her head. Standing up, she walked towards Jane. She bend down to pick up Jane. Her body was so weak it seemed as Rose carried her towards the bed. What seemed bridal style. Rose laid Jane down. She went away for two seconds and returned with a cold piece of fabric. She gently cleaned Jane's wound on her neck. Which Rose had just created. She laid the cloth on Jane's neck. As she pulled up the sheets covering jane till her stomach. Rose went to sit in a chair some what further from the bed. Rubbing her eyes.
Everytime she had drank a human's blood she felt bad about it somehow... And she couldn't explain why she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new toy to play with.    A new toy to play with.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A new toy to play with.
Page 1 of 1