Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trust is a Double Edged Sword

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

Trust is a Double Edged Sword Empty
PostSubject: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:07 pm

It didn't take as long as Jim had originally thought. He almost wished the ride could have been longer. Miguel clutching onto him for dear life, the way the man's heart pounded in his chest, and the ball the blond man in his arms was slowly turning into was much more exciting than the weird, tripping world spinning that had finally given way to some normalcy in his actions. His mind pulled away from a bit more traitorous thoughts, concentrating on getting the both of them to Miguel's place without tripping or accidentally killing the blond.

He had almost forgotten how fragile people were.

With it being so early in the morning, not all that many people were out walking the streets giving him ample coverage to speed through the Village without being spotted and brought to Korso for execution. Well, Jim could easily get away, Miguel on the other hand? Not so much. Gah, sneaking around was seriously not his forte.

He opened Miguel's door with ease, not even fumbling with the warm, inviting, body in his arms. He stepped in, already being invited into the house had its pluses, and slowly unhitched Miguel from his arms. He stayed for a moment to make sure the male didn't have whip lash before speeding through the house, closing all the windows and cracks that he could. It would so suck to have Miguel sweeping up his ashes in the morning.

When the vampire was finished he sped back into the main room giving Miguel a grin.

"Well, thank you for taking a ride on Jim's Carrier Service. Hope you had a fairly pleasant ride. Hope you'll choose me for your next transcontinental ride." Jim said jokingly, flashing him an amused look. He actually couldn't help to hope the blond would do just that.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Miguel wasn't sure how long the journey had been. It was indeed long, but no where near how long it would have been had it been on foot. But still, the blonde wasn't sure how much more he could take. The flying-like sensation was thrilling yes, but he wanted his feet firmly on the ground now. Or at least be allowed to open his eyes. Miguel was very tempted to open his green eyes, but behaved like a good boy and kept them shut.

At one point, Miguel heard the sound of a door before he was enclosed in warmth and not the early morning wind. Miguel dared open his eyes then, only to feel Jim set his body down. His feet landed upon the wooden floor he was familiar with as his eyes took in his humble little cottage. The blonde made to smile at the Vampire, openly to blink when he realized the man was not there. Instead, he heard the sound of shutters closing though out his home.

He really is going to stay here during the day. he thought, a bout of giddiness taking hold of him. Perhaps it was wrong of him to be so glad of something like this, but he could not help it. I'm acting like a young maiden and her first love. he thought with a shake of his head and a conflicted smile.

Then suddenly, Jim was there before him again. Miguel blinked before giving the man a soft smile. at the brunette's words, the young Witch could not help but chuckle before rubbing his chin, his facial hair rubbing softly against this fingers. "Hmm, your services were... acceptable. Perhaps I will call upon you for travels again." he said in a mock serious tone before grinning brightly.

But then he remembered why they were there. With the grin fading, he bit his lip and looked at Jim. The other was a bit of a mess... "Let's get you cleaned up. I'm sure I have something that can fit you, and i'll wash your clothing during the day. I can't guarantee how dry they'll by by nightfall, but they will be clean." he said, moving around Jim to head to his room where he kept his wardrobe. He wasn't stalling per say, just giving tome for him to think about how to explain the matter of who Jane was.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

"Glad it was. Oh! By the way, thanks for not opening your eyes. I would have rather not had to explain to you that your eyes wouldn't have been able to withstand the speeds... your eyes would have burned and dried out before you could close them. It's uncomfortable, or so I've been told." Jim stated, shaking his head; his hands moved to fix his hair, or more likely to see if it was still there. He he knew he was intact he let his eyes switch to their original ice blue color. He'd rather be himself when the monster he had become as much as possibly around the blond.

Jim just shrugged, usually Miguel knew what was best, usually. The vampire wasn't exactly one to attempt to take care of himself. There just didn't seem to be a point. He was pretty much dead already. Unkempt or not, he'd be dead for eternity. Ew. That wasn't exactly a nice thought.

"I can't just give you my shirt and walk about shirtless? Alice never had a problem with that before." Jim teased, plus it wasn't like he was going to do much walking. When sunrise came he'd pretty much be as useless as a dead person. The thought unsettled him, greatly. He was glad to be in someone he trusted hands' though. It still was a fair cry from safe. Maybe he should just have a basement installed in here... maybe below the closet.

'Jim, calm down. We can't run to Miguel every time Alice tries to make a move on you.' He thought to himself before bringing himself back to the world.

"I'm kidding of course." The vampire chuckled, stripping off his shirt which surprisingly was the only part of this wardrobe that was actually dirty. He wasn't sure if he stood be happy or a little disappointed. It seemed like Miguel was about ready to take of him.

Wait, didn't he have a reason for being here?

"Hey, I see what you're doing. Seriously, what's up with this Jane chick! You obviously know something... something others can't know. Dude, what's up with that? I mean... two scents, it's crazy!" Jim started tp explain, trying to reel Miguel back into the real reason fo why he went looking for the blond in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Miguel shivered at Jim's telling of what could have happened, feeling very glad he had not opened his eyes. Such a thing did not sound pleasant at all. Not seeing as I 'fly' about is no where near as bad as that sounds. he thought as he made his way to his room. When the other suggested just walking about shirtless, Miguel felt his cheeks heat up as the image danced in his mind.

"I'm kidding of course."

Miguel forced himself to chuckle as he turned his head at Jim. "Good one." he said giving a grin he didn't quite feel, but it was better to smile. To laugh at the joke. It was all so much better than revealing what he really felt. Besides, he was one to prefer smiling than not.

Opening his wardrobe, he looked through the drawers until he came across a shirt that seemed like an ok size. "Here you go." he said as he turned around, only to freeze as he witnessed Jim remove his shirt. Green eyes stared at the revealed pale skin that was now exposed, his mouth suddenly dry. He had the urge to reach out and touch.

"Hey, I see what you're doing."

Miguel jumped a little, startled out of his stupor by the words. Panic took hold of him for a moment before Jim continued, mentioning of Jane. The blonde nearly relaxed with relief, but stopped himself as he gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry. Just- I just needed to think of where to start." he said as he handed the brunette the shirt, taking hold of the soiled one as he did so. The blonde then sighed as he took the shirt and placed it in a basket with his own dirty clothes he planned on washing when the sun rose.

With that done he frowned a little and turned towards Jim. "Maybe sit down for this?' he suggested before running his hand through his hair. Where to begin...

"Jane is... special. Unique even. I don't think there is anyone else like her." he started to say, as he did so he began to pace. He needed to move. "She's well... She's not fully Werewolf. Her father, the pack leader Dean, is but her mother..." A soft sight left his mouth. "Her mother is Ariella."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 am

Jim just took the shirt, holding it for the moment, a bit too wrapped up n Miguel's words at the current time to even begin to think of clothing himself. He sat, of course, Miguel never really exaggerated when it came to sensitive information.

"She's not fully werewolf."

"No duh, I kind of figure that." He said under his breath, trying not to get too snippy with the blond. He was still not sure if he liked where the conversation was steering. She smelt like witch and dog. That didn't mean...?

"Her mother is Ariella."

Jim almost bolted then and there. His eyes widened as they lost their blue hues and changed drastically to bright red. There was almost fear in his eyes. Ariella scared him, a bit. She was motherly and doting but the fate of vampires, well them being dead, laid with her. His eyes shook, well more like trembled at the thought of the vampires not being slaughtered for their crime. The vampire just made a defeated noise, something between and growl and a grunt as he threw his hands into his face and rubbed his flesh.

"I'm so dead, we're so dead, oh my God Ariella is going to kill me. Oh this isn't good, no. Not good, maybe I should go? And like disappear for a while or something. What if she finds out? Crap, crap, crap!" Jim was almost freaking out, he didn't care much for the inter-special drama the girl had caused but dude, Ariella was going to stake him through the chest. Ugh! So not... Oh God he was done for.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am

Miguel hardly dared want to look at Jim as he confessed the birth mother of Jane, worried at the reaction he would see. But he did force himself to look at the other and witnessed a reaction that made him wish he had not said a word. The utter look of fear screamed from orbs that changed so quickly from their lovely once natural blue to their true blood red hue. Miguel found himself biting his bottom lip as he watched Jim and the gears that were no doubt clicking away at incredibly speed inside his mind.

"I'm so dead, we're so dead, oh my God Ariella is going to kill me."

Miguel winced and rubbed the back of his neck. Indeed, Ariella would not have a positive reaction if she were to learn of Jim's deed. She disliked the vampires greatly as it was, hated them even. The fact that Jim was on their side and gave information was perhaps the only reason the red haired Witch was tolerant of him. Though Miguel couldn't be sure of that.

"Now you know why we had to leave before talking further of the subject." he said with a sigh before moving to the bed to sit next to the other. "Disappearing isn't an option. We rely to much on your knowledge. Besides it would be more suspicious if you suddenly left. So long as neither you nor I speak of what occurred she will never know." Miguel said, looking at Jim with green eyes that showed he made no plans on telling. "Now aside from Ariella's reaction, which would be no doubt horrible, there is also others who shouldn't hear about it. Also why we had to leave and come here." he said folding his arms and hugging himself.

"As you know, Ariella is married. To Tzekel. For many years in fact, so you can imagine what that means in regards to Jane's birth." he said, shrugging a little as he looked at his lap. "Tzekel- he was furious when he learned of it. Wanted the child dead. Still does. If he were to learn you actually met her- I fear of what he would do to learn of her location." A sigh left his lips as his eyes closed. "She's Ariella's child though. She possess the spirit element, is the heir to the circle once her mother passes on. She must remain safe."

Miguel opened his eyes once more and looked back at Jim, his look mixed between sorrow, worry, and determination. "And no one else must know she exists. Not yet."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

If possible it seemed like the lone vampire paled at his actions. He should have been smarter, he should have known what it meant. He was so freaking stupid!

"Okay, okay. You're clans got drama issues but... shit as much as I'd hate to be like 'Hey Ariella, yeah, y'know I met your daughter the other day...' And all but... Jesus Christ, 'guel, Alice was following me before that. What makes you think she didn't... oh Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jim seemed even more distressed suddenly, running his fingers through his hair with enough force to almost rip out the indestructible strands. He should have stayed, helped her. Done something instead of freaking out when the world started making weird movements that he wasn't all the familiar with.

"Jesus I didn't even think about. If I wasn't dead before, now I am! Oh my God Ariella's going to stake me twice now. Oh God, I need to get back, God, what if Alice found her and took her? Jesus... fuck, I screw up!" Jim started berating himself. How could he have done something do stupid. He bit his lip while letting his eyes dart around the area, scoping it out for the time being. God, he screwed up.

Maybe they were all right...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 am

(Ooc; *cough* WRONG SISTER. TRY AGAIN JIM. xDDD)
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 am

(( GTFO MY THREAD. I GOT AN EMAIL AND WAS LIKE, "DAMN MIGUEL POSTED QUICKLY. YOU GOT MY HOPES UP. /sob. ))
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:04 pm

The blonde Witch could only roll his eyes at the drama comment. An understatement. he thought before he listened to Jim speak further. Miguel felt his blood run cold at the mention of Alice and panic too a hold of him. Alice? The thought of the Immortal Child sent terrifying chills through his being. Standing up, Miguel hurried to a small table across the room where a bowl of water awaited. Something he always kept with him when he meditated at home.

I haven't seen any visions of her lately. Surely she'll be fine? he thought as he grabbed the bowl and sat down in the middle of the room. He gave one glance to Jim and forced himself to calm. "It'll be fine Jim." he said as he tried to give a reassuring smile. "Surely someone from the pack found her." he continued, if nothing more than to convince himself.

With a deep breath, he willed his body to relax and calm his fast beating heart. A little unwillingly he looked away from Jim and placed his green gaze upon the water bowl. His hands rested against his lap as he kept his gaze focused on the water. Green eyes grew a little hazy and faintly Miguel wondered if Jim understood what he was doing. He never purposely looked into the future in front of the other before.

But that thought disappeared as the rest of the wold seemed to be gone to him and the water in the bowl swirled and danced in his eyes and blurry images began to form. A woman- he could see a young woman with blonde hair. She smiled so prettily as her eyes gleamed red. She was in strange room Miguel had not seen before and before her was a brunette woman who seemed tired and a bit breathless. Jane! Miguel gasped as his closed and then snapped open.

At first the blonde was a little dazed as he pinched his nose and took a few breaths. Slowly, he stood on shaky legs before shaking his head and stood firmer. "Not Alice." he said quietly, his gaze not quiet back to reality. "Another.... a grown woman. A room- I've never seen. With a bed. Jane- Jane was there. Not hut- yet. On the bed breathless." Miguel's eyes retained focus before he looked at Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 am

Jim was silently starting to panic when Miguel fled the room, Jim only assumed he was getting something to possibly check on Jane. He had his clan and, in a way, Jim to protect. If Jane was hurt and Jim was at fault... Jim rather liked his existence with Miguel. Well, being around the blond at least. He hated being dead or having to deal with vampires but... you take what you can get to be with people you actually care for.

The vampire's eyes suddenly shifted to his ice blue irises as he pulled his knees up to his chest and kept his head on his knees. He carelessly dropped the shirt on the floor not even bothering with it. How could he? We was trying to think of anyway possible for him to get out alive... well, not given the permanent death for his actions; even if he deserved it.

The brunette vaguely noticed Miguel come in and sit on the floor doing his seer thing. The dead one of the pair just took a breath, needing to at least pretend he needed air to breathe and live. God he hated being dead, so much. So very, very....

"Another.... a grown woman. A room- I've never seen. With a bed. Jane- Jane was there. Not hut- yet. On the bed breathless"

The vampire bit his lip, fangs digging into the flesh. He gave a hiss in response but did nothing to stop it. What was the point? He was dead anyway. Either Odette or Rose had her. Odette... or... Rose... Jim buried his face into his knees, trying to hide the blood that was leaking from his eyes. He didn't want to freak Miguel out. He couldn't let Miguel get freaked out, one of them had to stay calm to get through this.

"God, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Jim made a noise akin to a sob. This was all his fault. He was never good enough, for anyone. Not for Alice, not for Jane, not even for Miguel... maybe-- maybe he could be okay with Ariella killing him. Maybe... maybe than he wouldn't be such a waste of flesh and bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust is a Double Edged Sword   Trust is a Double Edged Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Trust is a Double Edged Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Villagers Residences :: Cottage of Miguel-
Jump to: