Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's your daddy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:29 am

Tulio came back from the forest walk. He had parted with Giselle on the border of the forest, not wanting to let go of her hand. He had particularry had to force himself to walk away, but he had turned around to see her parting away from him. He sure hopwed he would see her again.

He opened the door to his room slipping in unoticed. He sat on his bed, sighing happily he fell on his back to the bed. He closed his eyes as his thoughts went back to the girl in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:35 am

Dean stormed from Janes room. Tears stung his eyes as he barged into his own chambers, slamming the door so hard the foundations shook.

He roared in anger, biting back tears as he tore the room apart. His chest heaved and his muscles tensed. Where Sinbad had socked him really fucking hurt and he just felt like a failure.

He roared out again as he flung a chair against the door.

He caught sight of himself in the mirror. His eyes burnt blue and his hands were poised like claws. He didn't see himself, he saw his father and the fear, the overwhelming fear stopped his heart. His fist plunged through the glass and shards entered his skin.

He cried out in pain. And retreated into his bedroom, sitting on his bed, licking his wounds.

He yelled out for his son

"TULIO!"

his voice cracked and he wept softly "...tulio"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:45 am

Tulio heard his name being called. It was loud and clear. Father seemed angry. His eyes shot open as he jumped out from his bed, hurrying to his fathers room. He straightened his back and took a calming breath as he returned back to his serious self. He knocked on the door before he opened it slightly peeking in. "You called father?" He saw his father sitting on the bed, licking his wounds. He made a face of disgust, that couldn't be healthy. His eyes traveled to the room, seeing a broken mirror and a chair. He then turned his attention back to his father. He was upset about something it seemed. Tulio came in and closed the door behind himself. He went to his father, kneeling down infront of him, taking the injured hand as he gently started to pull out the shards of mirror out of his wounds. "What is wrong father?"
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:56 am

Dean hissed as Tulio took his hand and started to remove the shards of glass
"That hurts!" he growled. Holding back the tears. He was sure his eyes were blood shot and they stung like a bitch. He composed himself but he couldn't help his voice from wavering as he spoke. It lacked all of it a authority.
"Nothing" he almost whimpered "it's been a shit night son" he sighed.

After a silent moment he spoke again softly "where were you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 am

Tulio managed to remove all of the bigger pieces. He went to get the wash bowl, gently washing his fathers fist before he ripped the pillowcase to bandage the wound. "I took a walk." He lifted his gaxe to meet his fathers. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked placing his fathers hand down on his leg. He remained kneeling down.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 am

Dean sat there and watched his son work at his hand. More scars to act as grim reminders of his failure. He inhaled a slow staggered breath an dipped his head "where I start?" he laughed sadly "or when" he looked into his sons eyes. Tears rimmed his own.

He couldn't have looked more pathetic if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:04 am

Tulio felt bad for his father. "As early as you want, and what ever you want to talk about. I am here father." He still remained knelt down, keeping his eyes locked with his fathers. He could see the tears forming in his fathers eyes. Seeing his father sad like this made his heart break. "You can tell me anything father. I shall not tell a soul."
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 am

Dean was not himself, he was too deflated to care and, for once he didn't care that his son, his blood son saw his weakness.
"I'm sorry" he said softly, a sadly smile graced his features. He fell silent for a second and nodded to the space beside him. he didn't want to talk down to Tulio.

Almost on a tangent he spoke aloud but to himself "It's Belle's birthday this week" he dipped his head again "I wish she was here...s-she'd be so proud of you" he inhaled a shakey breath, whispering "I miss her" he rubbed his temples, trying not to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Tulio stood up, moving to sit next to his father on the bed. It made sense why Dean was sad now. He knew he had loved mother. Eventhough Tulio had never met her he had this picture perfect image of her. He smiled softly, feeling happy to know his mother would be proud of him. "I miss her." He heard his father say. He laid his hand genty on his fathers. It might have been slightly evasive on his personal space, but he didn't care right now. "I miss her too, eventhough I never met her, I would have loved to." His gaze went to the floor, trying not to think what his life would have been like with her in it. It would just be painfull bcause he knew that could never be.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 am

He looked at his so. He had done the best he could for Tulio. Although Pocahontas had been there he had raised Tulio alone. He was hard on him but not uncaring, he adored Tulio in a way his father had never loved him and, he hoped his son knew that.

He rested his other hand atop of Tulio's and sighed "I am sorry...I was my fault son"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:58 am

Tulio shook his head, squeesing his fathers hand. "No father. You can not blame yourself for it. You couldn't have known what would happen. I don't blame you, and I am sure mother wouldn't either." Tulio had to admit he had sometimes resented how hard his father was on him, but looking back now he understood it was all for his own good. He should be able to take care of himself, and his family. Defend them to his dying breath. It hurt him to see how much weight his father was carrying on his shoulders. If only he could help share that load.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 am

"But I blame myself" Dean sighed and staggered from the bed to his chest of drawers, leaning on it "it was my fault she ran" he raked his fingers through his hair "I know the pain of loosing a mother Tulio, I never wanted that for you" he turned to look at his son "You look so like her sometimes" he smiled softly "I have tried to do right by you, love you like my Father never loved me" he stood up straight "you are ten times the man I was at your age, I'm proud of you"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 am

Tulio stood up, giving a determined look to his father. He would make him see there was no point in blaming himself for something he couldn't change anymore. "Father! With all respect. You have done a great job raising me and Jane. I couldn't ask for more. Mother would be proud of you, and she wouldn't want you to suffer from this." He stood still, waiting for a slap or practically anything from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's your daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your daddy?   Who's your daddy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your daddy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Mountain :: Bed Chambers :: Chambers of Tulio-
Jump to: