Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sisterly bonding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Sisterly bonding Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly bonding   Sisterly bonding EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:22 am

After having to deal with the meeting and her little sister's soon to be husband rudely embarrassed Alice like that, if only that girl would let Odette teach him a lesson not to talk like that to his elders. If he was to soon marry her little sister he needs to know now to respect his soon to be wife and her family. Odette could care less if he didn't show any respect for Frollo, she might open up to the kid more. None the less the beauty golden hair vampire had to get out for a bite, leaving Rolfe to deal with Alice's snack and to wonder off on his own. Her eyes faded to her human blue eyes walking around the forest all she could smell was animal, it disgusted her. Seeing a small girl flashed by her lips curled into a smirk "Little sister." she spoke walking up towards Alice "And what might brings you in the woods, my little doll (her nickname)."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Sisterly bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly bonding   Sisterly bonding EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 am

Alice smelled something diferent from animal into the air, and she stopped for a while, faking her child pose to any traveller that could be lost into the forest. As the scent got stronger, she recognised its smell. Alice turned to where the sounds were coming and smiled when her sister showed up.

''Odette, my dear sister'' Alice grinned, her eyes glowing back to red blood. ''I finally convinced Jim to feed on human blood, and I was following his trail to check if he was successful''
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Sisterly bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly bonding   Sisterly bonding EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 am

The golden hair vampire cross her arms smiling devilishly at her little sister, surprised yet honored that her sister convinced the weakling vampire to feed on human blood. Shaking her head she guessed that means she has to be more kinder towards Jim, but that wouldn't stop her for lashing out at him if he disrespects her sister again "Great job sister dear." she walked over towards her, placing her hand on the child's shoulder "I guess he's not as weak as I had thought."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Sisterly bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly bonding   Sisterly bonding EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 am

''Thank you, my sister'' Alice smiled widely tilted her head slightly, ''He's a rough diamond, you have to be patient with him and when you least expect a strong vampire is made'' She winked to her sister and flew to a fallen tree, walking on it gracefully before taking a seat and sighing... ''Everybody was so stern to him at the meeting, he still needs time to let go his humanity'' She looked up to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Sisterly bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly bonding   Sisterly bonding EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:03 am

Odette was never the type to be patient even when she was human, it was like she was never born with patients. "You know I'm never the type to be patient about anything in my life." she gave a small laugh before Odette flew over by her sister sitting down next to her. Rubbing her head as Alice talked she felt bad for glaring at Jim when he entered the room this morning "We're all just sorta new at this new vampire joining our clan and that he hasn't let go of his humanity just yet." the golden hair vampire sighed "I'll try being a little nicer to the kid."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Sisterly bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly bonding   Sisterly bonding EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 pm

''And who knows that better than me, hm?'' Alice chuckled, lightly nudging Odette with her shoulder. ''You have the hottest temper among us... But I can't deny I don't like that.'' She cooed, smiling evilly. Alice loved her two sisters with all her heart, but with was with Odette she spent more of her time. Rose was great too, but since she was human, Alice admired her oldest sister Odette. Not only because she was older, but also because their temper were alike. ''I know Jim is stubborn, but he makes me happy almost the entire time, and I want to be the one to teach him how to live this new life... If father gets to teach him, you know how father treats stubborn vampires, don't you?'' She gave her a meaningful gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sisterly bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly bonding   Sisterly bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisterly bonding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Forsaken Forest-
Jump to: