Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) Empty
PostSubject: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Sinbad was tired by the time he reached the forest's edge. He had been beaten pretty well by the princess he thought he would be able to eat. He had decided to let her live for now, a princess dying would be all over the town. He was holding his side, his breath heaving. He squinted his eyes at times, the silver was masking his wolf senses, making him weak. He pushed the branches away from him, some of them scratching his bare chest and arms.

Sinbad stopped by a small stream that seemed to run through the forest. He bent to his knees, the moon was lifting his senses, he could see better now. He reached into the water, panting now, lifting the water to his wound. He cringed at the touch of the cold water, but he didn't complain too much, this was nothing compared to the weeks he spent with his father training. Not to mention the pain of seeing Dean in his spot every single day, leading the pack as if it was always his. Sinbad's anger brought back the memories that he hated so much, making him put his palms to his forehead. "Shut up...shut up... SHUT UP!" He shouted into the forest, causing some of the night birds to take flight. He realized he was simply yelling at his reflection, making him shake his head at himself. He hated being alone...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 pm

It a couple of hours later after the meeting, and she was in the forest by a stream. Though her wolf senses kicked in when she heard someone running towards the stream down from her. But she suddenly smelled the air, and smelled a familiar scent to her.

Sinbad..

She then smelled another scent.. Blood..

Crap!

She thought as she stood up and ran towards the scent. She stopped when she saw Sinbad, and saw his wounds. Though he looked broken, and she had just heard him yell at himself. And this made her bit her lip.. Since sometimes Sinbad treated her like she didn't exist.. Even though she had helped him when he was young, along with Dean..

"Sinbad, what happened?" She suddenly asked as she walked a bit closer. "Why are you wounded?" She asked, wondering what the hell happened. This is what she always hated seeing.. her fellow werewolves getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 pm

The werewolf turned when he heard the voice, not thinking too clearly. He moved his hands to the side, like claws, ready to tear apart whoever saw him. His shoulders dropped when he recognized the women. For a second, he could have sworn she looked just like his mother, but he knew it wasn't. No, not only would she never be his mother, but she always tried to look after him like he was some kind of baby. When he came, he believed he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself... and the Dean problem for that matter, but it seemed after his mother's death, he became patient for revenge and hardened to anyone who believed differently than him. His hands dropped his side and he rolled his eyes, looking back down at the stream.

"Oh nothing, just got my tail handed to me by a little girl." He pouted, pulling a knee up and resting his elbow on it, his cheek in his left hand. "If only you had been there with a bucket of popcorn.... you would have LOVED it." He frowned. "She wasn't even that hot!" He complained, not minding being loud. His hand dropped to his side as he felt a sharp pain run up his spine. "The fussbucket stabbed me! WITH SILVER! She must have been Korso's daughter, or some other idiot... I mean what guy in their right mind would make THAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Pocahontas was fully prepared for Sinbad to get angry, and yell at her a little. He had always did this, and she was completely use to it by now.

"If only you had been there with a bucket of popcorn.... you would have LOVED it."

Pocahontas' blue eyes narrowed, not liking that he was saying she would've enjoyed watching him get beat up. If she was there, she would've killed the girl who was attacking him. That was how protective she was on her clan.. even though some of them probably didn't like it. But that how she was.. how she always was.

"No, no I wouldn't have loved it. And how dare you say such a thing. I would've killed the person who attacked you in a heart beat. I don't like seeing other werewolves get hurt. I'm insulted that you said that." She scolded him.

Though she suddenly moved forward when he winced when his wound started to hurt. She sighed.

"Stop moving, and stop talking, you need some help." She said, before she looked around for something. Though she found nothing. Though luckily for her, she was wearing a long dress now since she was able to go home for a bit. She ripped the bottom of the dress and kneeled down as she placed the cloth into the water.

She then proceeded to cleaning his wound carefully, hoping he wouldn't pull away from her.. Cause she would probably have to pin him down if he did that.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: You would?   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Sinbad rolled his eyes at her words, using his hand to mimic her lips movements, mouthing what she was saying in a mocking way. "Yeah, blah blah, you care for the whole clan, blah blah." He commented, baring his teeth and shaking his head in a disgusted manner that she spoke of caring for the entire pack. He hated the ideas she held, that every werewolf was good, that's always how she seemed to acted. As if this whole pack was some find of family, and she had the nerve to care..

'Why in the world should she be allowed to care about me? What gives her the right to care?...' He thought to himself. He shifted when she tore her dress, moving his leg and watching her move toward his wounds. "Don't-" He quickly grabbed her hand. "Stop doing this." He warned her, his eyes narrowing to slits. "If you start pretending you care about me, you're only going to get hurt." He spoke in a dangerous manner, as if he knew she would die or something if she cared anything about him. He hated the idea of anyone caring for him, who knows the reason, but perhaps he believed they were trying to steal the place in his heart that belonged to his real family.

"I can take care of it myself." He mumbled matter of fact'ly. He then reached his hand into the water, preparing himself, then he splashed the water onto his cut, wincing again at the coldness that chilled him to the bone. He repeated the action, each time it seemed he was trying harder to hide the pain.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Pocahontas was hurt when he mocked her.. but was also use to it.

She looked straight up at Sinbad when he grabbed her hand. Though she wasn't expecting the words that came out of his mouth.

"If you start pretending you care about me, you're only going to get hurt."

"I'm not pretending.." She said softly, wanting Sinbad to understand. She didn't know why he had changed from when he was little.. Though he probably just grew up, but she didn't like seeing him like this. It annoyed, and hurted her.

"And I don't believe that I will get hurt. And I know you can take care of yourself.. But I'm trying to help you, Sinbad." She said sternly, wanting him to believe her.

Though she suddenly grabbed his hand when he kept splashing the water on the wound. And yes it would stop the blood, but he wasn't applying pressure. Though her grip on his hand was tight, and was telling him she was going to help him no matter what.

"You have to apply pressure to it now.." She stated, hoping if he wouldn't let her do it herself.. He would do it for himself and just let her talk him through it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Sinbad bit his bottom lip when she promised she wasn't pretending. For some reason, that made it all the more worse, it meant she did care, and she was trying to take his mother's place. He had no room left for anyone in his heart, and he found it repulsive how hard she tried to steal the space left in his heart for his real mother.

"You don't know anything about me." He stated coldly. His eyes narrowed as she told him he needed to apply pressure to the wound. "What, you mean like this?" He tilted his head and gave her a small grin. He moved two finger to the wound and pressed hard, but he purposely did it just before the cut so he would only make it worse. He took the pain with stride, his face trying desperately not to waver though his side was bleeding more now and a sharp pain was making every muscle tense.

He broke character for a second, showing the pain in his face, but he quickly replaced it with an angered frown. "Like that?" He spoke again out of spite to make it her fault in any way he could. He wanted her to hate him, he wanted to see the hate in her eyes. He wanted nothing more than to cause her pain, how dare she thought she had the right to care about him.

"Or like this?!" He spoke a bit louder, he had been preparing himself to press harder. This time he bent over a bit from the pain, pressing on his wound to make it worse once more, his hair falling over his eyes. His fingers were covered in blood, and it leaked down over him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Pocahontas looked at him and felt even more hurt how he glared at her.

Though her blue eyes suddenly widened when he put two fingers into his wound and applied pressure on it.. And in the worst way possible.

"Stop it.." She said softly, not liking that he was hurting himself. He was hurting himself even more, and it would take longer for it to heal. She watched how sometimes his face would break and he would show he was in pain.. But it would go back to him being strong.

She shook her head when he asked her if that is what she meant. "No! Your hurting yourself even more, stop it!" She seemed to beg now. This was someone she took care of, and with him hurting himself.. it hurt her..

Her eyes widened more as he pushed harder and really hurt himself.

"I said stop it!" She finally yelled as she grabbed his hand and gently pulled his fingers out. Before she made sure he wouldn't be able to get away from her grip. She then placed the wet cloth onto his wound, and applied pressure to stop the pain, and the bleeding.

"Don't you EVER hurt yourself like that! And never do something like that ever again! I understand you probably hate me, and probably don't believe that I do care for you. But don't you dare hurt yourself.. And now because you did, I'm going to have to help you now, cause of you doing something so childish like this!" She yelled, her eyes narrowed with sorrow as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Every word of her begging was simply falling upon deaf ears, he didn't even seam to register she was talking at all. Sinbad held onto the pain to ease his anger, but when she grabbed his hand away, his expression changed to that of surprise and pain. A sharp numbness ran through him and he fainted forward, placing his hands on her shoulder to support himself, his head falling onto one of her shoulders.

He quickly regained a bit of strength and let go, dropping down in front of the water and cough up some blood. He wiped his lip clear of the life giving liquid, then looked to her, too much in concentration to snap back with something witty and painful. He looked down to her hand, pressing upon the wound to stop the bleeding. His eyes softened for a moment, rather it was by her words, her help, or simply from pain, he wouldn't tell.

"I told you to let me be..." He whispered, his blue eyes bravely fighting the darkness around him, glowing fiercely as the moon set above them. "You will never replace what was lost, and don't think I'll ever forgive you." He whispered, looking down toward the wound. His hand had laced itself around Pocahontas's, but Sinbad said nothing about it. Perhaps it was only there to help keep pressure, or perhaps it had other meanings?

Maybe?... just maybe, he wasn't as hard as he made the world believe he was.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:55 am

Pocahontas winced a little when he fell forward and placed his hands on her shoulder. She looked at him, before catching him when he fell. Before she helped him sit up, and let him rest her head on her shoulder. She didn't like to see this happening to Sinbad, he had enough pain in his life.. He didn't need more.

"You will never replace what was lost, and don't think I'll ever forgive you."

Her eyes widened at those words.. She was never trying to replace what he lost. It was the last thing she wanted! She would never try to replace the people she loved.

"I'm not trying to replace anyone, or anything. I'm just trying to help you. It's not my place to try to replace.." She said.

She then looked down at his wound as she gently moved the cloth away from his wound. And could see the bleeding had stopped for a bit.

"Now..I'm going to stitch this up, and then I'll leave you be.." She said softly, before taking out the needle and stitching thread. She always had this around in case Dean, or Pheobus got hurt while hunting. And she started to stitch the wound, and when she was done, she cut the thread after tying it.

"Now.. I'll go.. if that is what you want."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 am

Sinbad stayed silent, he didn't answer her for anything. He moved his hand when she started to stitch him up, more focused on not letting the pain show than anything else. He waited until she was finished to speak, and her question gave him the perfect chance.

"That's always been what I wanted." He stated with no emotion in his voice. He then rose to his feet, keeping a hand on his side as it still weakened him. He looked back at her for one moment, then found himself walking away, his hand slowly dropping to his side.

His eyes wanted to look back, for he worried a bit, more about being alone than leaving her. He couldn't go back though, his pride would not allow it, so he simply took his leave.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:06 am

Pocahontas watched him get up, and sighed when he answered her. She got up onto her feet and watched Sinbad leave. And when he seemed to be walking okay.. she left. And headed to her home.

Though she wished he wasn't as stubborn as he was now. But she couldn't help it, and just gave him his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))   If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas )) Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Had to Guess, I Wouldn't (( Tag: Pocahontas ))
Page 1 of 1