Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a Grip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariella

Ariella

Getting a Grip  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 pm

"I'd rather die." Ariella said harshly as she stood and turned away, walking to the single window in the room. She stared out. Ariella had meant her words. If she never got to know her daughter, hold her, see her face, Ariella would gladly kill herself. What Tzekel didn't understand was the bond between a mother and her children. The horrible detatched feeling a mother felt when they were not near their child is devastating and no man could ever understand it.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 pm

"You really don't mean that Ariella." He said as he walked over to her, and was behind her. He brushed back her hair like he used to as he used to, back before everything.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Ariella tensed up as she felt Tzekel brush her hair back gently, she hated that she tensed, that they were no longer what they once were, what they could have been. She despised that the touch of her husband made her go cold and still. But after almost twenty years of solemn ignorance and hatred, the touch of his hand just barely grazing her shoulder made her freeze in place. She barely breathed.

"But I do. I have nothing left in this world but Esmeralda and Jane." Ariella said.

"And Jane is my daughter, whom I've never met, and can only imagine." Ariella said without moving. She stared determinedly at the skyline, not daring to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Tzekel felt her tense up by his touch and sighed as he took his hand away; twenty years of hatred goes a long way to destroying a marriage. At she wasn't truely to be blamed for the hatred, his bitterness took him away from what mattered, made him cold to her; and in moments like these where he felt he could mend everything, her body rejects his touch.

"You have me still Ariella. We are still married." He said when she mentioned she had nothing left but Esmeralda and Jane. "I know its hard for you, and I made it that way. I was blinded by hate years ago, made you send her away. You'll get her back." He said softly to her, and he truely meant it.

|| I am about to pass out, good night, I'll reply when I get up ||
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Ariella heard him sigh as he pulled his hand away and she regretted it. She felt comfort in the notion of him trying to comfort her but knew it was her fault he pulled away. Ariella wished she loved him, but she knew she didn't and it killed her. Yet knowing she didn't love him, why did she long for his touch?

"I know. But your not there. Your not. Your blinded by hatred for the person I love most, my only daughter, and what more, is the fact that you hate only one half of her, her father. I have come to hate her father as well, because by seducing me, he was dishonorable, in the way that he never stopped, never paused to think but rushed into it. I was young and foolish and didn't think of anything as I am a woman. But the other werewolves are far better than him as they treat Jane as every single one of their sisters." Ariella said blankly, her voice going cold as she talked of Dean. After speaking she turned to face him and stared into his eyes, appearing innocent and afraid.

Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 am

Tzekel heard her and just listened. It was true, he was blind by hate for that half-breed; Jane. But for all the reasons, Ariella said and more. He didn't get to kill her when she was born, and now Ariella was playing right into his hands. He really didn't care if he lost Ariella, because he lost her years ago; no way of salvaging anything now. The two were married for the good of the clan, and that was how it would stay. The spirit line will die out, all he had to do was go in and kill her now that he had all the information she needed, kill Dean as well for destroying everything for him. Maybe this Alliance could get him close enough to kill them, he hadn't thought of it that way.

He looked at her with not really any emotions in his eyes, trying to hide his hate. He saw the Ariella he loved so long ago, she was scared. And why shouldn't she be, she had every right to be scared that she may never see her daughter again, because he was going to make sure she didn't

"I know this is hard Ariella, but why not leave her there. Even if she belongs here. There her family, and we are not. They treat her as such."
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:36 am

Ariella saw something shift in his eyes then, something dark fill his mind. She hissed and bumped shoulders with him hard, as she passed him walking to the door.

"The one moment I open up to you and you pull this crap." Ariella said angrily, knocking a candle and some papers off a table.

She felt a flame in her hands and she shrieked, "Dammit!" as she attempted to cool herself down.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:48 am

Tzekel just smirked. Very well Played Ariella, but I have everything I need now Was the thought that ran through his mind as the bump shoulders and he could see her fumbling around to get out of his bed chambers. He debated what to do for a moment, let her go or keep her in his room? Payback was bitch when it actually came.

Not really thinking he grabbed her arm, to keep her from leaving; hate could be seen in his eyes. "You are a smart witch, but I thought you knew better then to turn your back on me." He said as he noticed the flame, "Can't control your emotions anymore can you?" He asked as he tightened his grip around her arm.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:02 am

Tzekel grabbed her arm and said something sinister. The words he spoke were expected but he'd never hurt her before. Ariella almost hoped he would try, as she was creating fire with her hands without even trying.

Ariella met his eyes and said calmly, "Let go of me."
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 am

Yet again a fight had emerged between the two, but Tzekel could see the hope in her eyes when she asked him to 'Let her go.' He smirked before releasing her and slightly tossing her back. He had never physically hurt her, so why should he now. Even if his was a ticking time bomb on the inside, just waiting to get revenge on everyone who wronged him. Ariella would be saved for last though, see how she was his stresser.

||Been watching to much Criminal Minds lately ||
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:33 am

(ooc: lol)

Tzekel threw her back a bit and she glared at him.

"Esme left a bit suddenly. I was talking to her and she ignored everything I said and cried." Ariella told him solemnly, "I wish I could make things right with both of you but I see now that that is impossible. As hard as I try you seek only to bury me in my own regrets and despair. I ought to give up. You don't care about me and you never have. You cared about the fact that I was with you, not about me, as you clearly don't now." Ariella said before turning and picking up the candle she'd knocked over.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:48 am

"I've never cared about you?" Tzekel chuckled at that. "That is a lie and you know it. Your the one who never cared! I loved you, cared for you. Just for you to run off and having a one night stand with a wolf. I tried to understand, I honestly did. But that is one thing I can never let go." He said as he glared at her.

"Esme, she is your daughter. We raised her, hell she is the heir and now all this with you wanting to bring Jane back. No wonder she is upset. She will always be, and I don't know how that is going to change." He said as he looked down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:57 am

Ariella was swimming in grief. There was no way out of the situation they were all in, for Tzekel and Esme it was removing Jane and Dean. But for Ariella there was no escape. She loved them all. Maybe she didn't love Tzekel romantically, but she cared for him and could never bring herself to kill him, even if he was threatening her daughter.

"Things Change. People can as well." Ariella said stiffly, her jaw clenched and voice trembling.

(ooc: dont read this topic and listen to something sad at the same time. Its depressing me)
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:17 pm

"Oh I know people change," He said as he thought about himself back when, before all the betrayal had left him cold. "It is said, people change for the better; but I doubt that was the case with me." He said as he smirked, letting his thoughts flow through his mind.

He walked up to Ariella and bent down, almost as if he was going to kiss her; before just placing a hand on her shoulder. "I actually feel sorry for you, but at the same time; I have hate. Two emotions tied into one." He said as he walked past her.

"See you around, at the meetings." He said as he walked out of his bedroom, "Oh and I know you really didn't come here to talk, but I am glad we did." He said with a smirk as he disappeared into the glacier, going to find a place to be by himself.
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Ariella sighed angrily and as she stood in his chambers alone she felt her eyes begin to water, but she quickly transformed that sadness into anger and a burst of wind swept through the room, flipping over the chairs and messing up the covers. Ariella shrieked and stormed out of the room to her own chambers to force herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Grip    Getting a Grip  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting a Grip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Glacier :: Bed Chambers :: Chambers of Tzekel-
Jump to: