Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure If anyone is going to care

Go down 
+2
Charlotte
Jim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

Not sure If anyone is going to care Empty
PostSubject: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

Due to some... Circumstances outside of my control I'm not longer living at home for the mean time. I'll try to be on and active but getting my hands on Internet will be hard.

Just thought I'd give some warning, since some of you know I'm painfully active. So...

I guess this is a "hope to see you soon" message.

~ Emily
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 am

Oh Emily I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I hope your able to get on too. As I'm sure everyone else hopes that too. I'm sure everyone will understand given the circumstances.

Lots of love
~Danielle
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 am

I'm going to care, and I bet Miguel will too! XP

Take all the time you need, I hope everything goes right to you soon! See ya! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am

I'm being a vagabond xD

I'm crashing at my Grandmaw's house. lol

At least I have internet. @_@

But, I have to do a lot of stuff to stay here but I'm okay as long as I have this roof over my head. And my dog came with me and she doesn't mind my baby so... ugh, I love her. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Oh my goodness! My poor honey!!!! *huggles tight and never lets go*

Thank God you were able to find a place to stay. I have no idea what happened, but I won't press. Just know you can talk to me about anything! Ok?

*so much hugging*
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:18 pm

See Emily everyone cares. and you have so many people willing to listen if you need it. me included Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Ugh, I love all of you. <n > You and my gaming community have been totally supportive. D:

I'm just making random pieces of art right now and trying not to have a nervous breakdown. Which is a lot harder than you'd think.

I'm on mibbit for the time being, until I have to get off to do some exercise with my Grandmaw. She's trying to teach me what to do with a weird stretchy string. I just don't get it lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh I know those. I don't get them either... well I get the concept but not how to do it. tongue

But Exercise has been know to help with emotional distress. It's like what was said in Legally Blond... "Exercise gives you endorphins , Endorphins make you happy, Happy people don't kill their husbands." sunny
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 pm

wat
Danielle
wat the hell

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm

What it's helpful! Very Happy queen jocolor
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Lmao XD
Back to top Go down
Ariella

Ariella

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm

We can all walk away from this convo knowing that we should excercise or we well kill our husbands.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Instead of Ariella killing Tzekel.

She exercises.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Lmao XD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 pm

i'm sorry to hear what happened to you hun,

I hope everything works out for you, my prayers are with you <3

I'm glad you found a place to live

If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure If anyone is going to care   Not sure If anyone is going to care Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure If anyone is going to care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: