Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarification on Spirit Element

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariella

Ariella

Clarification on Spirit Element Empty
PostSubject: Clarification on Spirit Element   Clarification on Spirit Element EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 pm

So I was rereading this species lore and I read how the circle would be incomplete without Jane's spirit element, but what does spirit element really mean? What is it exactly?

Also in relation to the other topic, what would happen if a witch became a vampire?
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on Spirit Element   Clarification on Spirit Element EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 pm

The spirit element binds the circle together so everyones powers are heightened and more powerful.

Spirit witches are able to use any element, this makes Ariella the strongest, however Jane isn't trained so don't worry about me god-modding my own character. xD It would take a lot of training to get to Ariella's standard.

They can also have minor healing abilities, so can heal small wounds.

They can communicate with the "good" spirits. This communication makes them more prone to evil power as if they consort with "evil" spirits, the may draw them over to the evil side by promising them infinate power.

So yes! Your spirit witch~

If a witch was turned, they would lose their mental capabilities, driving them insane. They would also be cut off from nature, so they wouldn't be able to use their powers anymore. Essentially, they would just be a vampire and no longer a witch. Depending on the strength of the witch, would depend on whether or not they would die from the stress of the change.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on Spirit Element   Clarification on Spirit Element EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:16 am

Well dang. there goes that plan XD
Miguel might still debate on it, but no vampire time for him XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on Spirit Element   Clarification on Spirit Element Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarification on Spirit Element
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Out of Character :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: