Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking with a hangover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Waking with a hangover  Empty
PostSubject: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:38 am

Charlotte wobbled into her room not even realizing how she got there. She stripped off her clothes leaving her in just her underwear and heels. She kicked her heels off and slipped of her bra dropping it on the floor. She moved over to a dresser and opened it. She pulled out a pair of short silk pink pajama shorts and a matching silk spaghetti strap tank top. She got dressed and crawled into bed. She grabbed her eye mask from her nightstand. She covered her eyes and cuddled into bed as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 am

Ping didn't see why he should be totally worried. But, since he hadn't seen Charlotte for a while, it was his duty to find her and check on her. Of course, his argument was that she wasn't a child anymore and didn't need to be watched all the time, but he didn't exactly want to say that in front of Korso and get a scolding. Or worse, some disgusting chore like scrubbing the toilets with a toothbrush or something like that. So, Ping made his way up to Charlotte's room and knocked on her door. "Miss Charlotte?" he asked, deciding to be formal. "You in there? Just wanted to see if you were okay."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 am

Charlotte rolled over onto her back. She moaned loudly. She didn't like the noise. If someone wanted to talk to her they could come in themselves, but she was not getting up for anything less then an invasion.

She reached up covering her ears slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Ping's brow furrowed, puzzled at the noise. It sounded like a cat being half-strangled, although he wasn't sure why on Earth Charlotte would make a noise like that. Shrugging, he opened the door a crack and peeked his head in. Charlotte was already tangled in her covers and half-asleep. "You okay?" Ping asked, standing in the doorway. "You look kinda...peaky. You're not getting sick or something, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Charlotte moaned again. She rolled onto her stomach. She then moved into the fetal position with her butt in the air and her head in a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 am

Ping just blinked. It looked like Charlotte needed her beauty sleep, and a lot of it, from the way she looked right now. Maybe she had been drinking a bit? She did smell a bit like alcohol. No doubt Korso would throw a hissy-fit if he found out his daughter had been getting drunk. "Charlotte, you don't happen to have any alcohol on you, do you?" he asked, hoping she was awake enough to hear. "It'd be kinda...bad, if your father found it lying around in your room. I can probably...stash it somewhere where nobody will find it. I'm good at stuff like that." He gave a cheeky grin, despite Charlotte being half-passed out on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 am

Charlotte rolled over annoyed that she had to wake up. "I haven't been stupid enough to keep alcohol in my room since I was 17. I go out to do my drinking unless I'm having a party." She told Ping glaring at him through her eye mask.

She sat up slowly stretching her arms up over her head. Her breasts pressed together and her top rode up her stomach showing her belly button. "Ping what time is it?" Charlotte rubbed the side of her head as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:39 am

"Alright, alright, just wanted to be sure," Ping said, holding his hands up in surrender. "People say your father has a legendary temper and I want to put off seeing it as long as possible." Charlotte's pajamas were certainly nothing like the nightgown his sister usually wore. Then again, why should he expect anything different from Charlotte? He made sure to keep his eyes on her face, even though she was probably glaring at him at the moment. "Um, late morning or early afternoon, can't tell," he said. "You could probably catch a few hours of sleep before your father starts wondering where the heck you are."

Last edited by Ping on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 am

(You can't see Charlotte's glare she's wearing an eye mask.)

"No I shouldn't stay in bed all day, even with a headache." She pulled off her eye mask and pulled off her sheets. She stretched her legs to the floor and stood.

"I am going to stay in though. I don't want Daddy to get mad at you if he finds out I was out last time so I should stay were he can find me. I'm going to shower and get dressed. You just wait here and I'll be back in a few minutes."

She went over to the dresser and got out her underwear that she could change into while in the bathroom. (she will be in her underwear when she comes out. She will forget he's there when she comes out)

She headed into her bathroom and started her bath. She washed her hair and cleaned her legs and body. After finishing her bath Charlotte put lotion on her legs arms and body. When she finished she pulled on her underwear, bra and leggings. she hooked everything together and headed out to pick out her clothes.

Waking with a hangover  Free-shipping-wholesale-and-retail-sexy-palace-women-recoil-underwear-women-corset-Shaping-shaping-underwear-(think Pink and no gloves)
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:12 am

((Oh Charlotte, you naughty girl. XD))

"Sure. No problem." As Charlotte shut the bathroom door, he let out a breath, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. So, Charlotte was a partier, it seemed. And a hard-core one at that. Or maybe he was just jumping to conclusions and she didn't usually party like this all the time. Yet, she did seem pretty experienced when it came to alcohol and stuff. Ping sighed, feeling like he was going to have his hands full keeping an eye on her. When he heard the bathroom door open, he turned his head, only to see that Charlotte wasn't exactly wearing much on her. He gave a little yelp and ended up slapping a hand over his eyes. "Charlotte, put a robe on, please!" he begged, hoping that nobody was going to walk in on them anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 am

Charlotte's head turned. She had forgotten Ping was in her room waiting for her. She put her hand to her mouth. "Oh sorry." She grabbed her silk robe and pulled it on. "I have it on sorry about that. I forgot you were in here." Charlotte blushed lightly. While she was comfortable with having men in her room while she dressed she didn't usually show off herself in her underwear.

She then went to her closet and started looking through her things. She pulled out her dress. "I'm getting dress now." She let him know so nether of them were embarrassed again.

Waking with a hangover  Free-shipping-Women-s-lady-fashion-sexy-coat-Rabbit-Round-neck-sweater-with-belt-Slim-Outerwear (no boots)

She pulled on her dress. "Dressed." She told him.

"I'm planning on staying in for now. Is there anything you want to do?" She asked as she sat on her bed crossing her legs and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Ping just hoped that it was the alcohol making Charlotte forgetful. Otherwise, things were going to get really awkward really fast between them. He let out an uneasy breath when Charlotte said that she was dressed and he hoped she wouldn't notice how red his face had gotten. If Mulan got wind of this, she was going to tease him for ages. He gave a little shrug. "Um, not that I can think of," he replied. "Unless you want to play, like, 20 Questions or something." He chuckled at his own joke, hoping to lighten things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Charlotte laughed. "I think that might get old pretty quickly." She stood and walked over to one of her bookshelves. "We could read." She offered with a smile. "When I was little my father would read to me. It's how I learned to read. He doesn't have time to read with me any more but I still like reading with others." Her fingers moved over the spins of the books. She looked over at Ping and smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:27 am

"Yeah, I agree," Ping said, nodding a little. "Mulan would always pick these really obscure objects so that I could never guess them. But then again, I did the same thing to her, so I guess I can't complain." He laughed as Charlotte went over to a nearby bookshelf. "Ooo, books are interesting," he said, turning to look at her. "Although Mulan always liked it a little more than me, I think. She was into the great romances and stuff, I always preferred the epics."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 am

Charlotte grinned. "I love both of those but my favorite is an adventure with a good romance mixed in. But," she grabbed a worn green book with faded silver lettering. "I'm going to introduce you to something you might not have read before." She held up the book as she went over to her bed and sat down. "Comedic poetry." She grinned and situated herself near the middle of the bed. She set the book on her lap and patted the spot beside her. "Come on sit next to me. This will be fun."

Charlotte always preferred sitting and relaxing after waking up with a hangover. Her dad liked to give her an even bigger headache if he found out she had been drinking.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 am

Ping raised an eyebrow. Poetry? Well, that was something different. Poetry never held Ping's interest for long. He preferred the straight-forward type of literature, the stuff that didn't need any analyzing or looking for sub-text. But, he hadn't read it in years, so he was willing to give it a shot. Besides, it was comedy. That really didn't require much analyzing, right? He gave his usual cheeky grin as he scooted over closer to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Charlotte smile. "Alright lets find something in here that will give you a good idea of what this writer is like that you will enjoy."

Charlotte started flipping through the book.

"Ah perfect." She found a poem. Charlotte smirked she loved this one.

"Sick
'I cannot go to school today,'" Charlotte said in a funny voice.
"Said little Peggy Ann McKay.
'I have the measles and the Mumps," she made her voice sound desperate.
"A gash, a rash, and purple bumps." She continued quickly picking up speed as she read.
"My mouth is wet, my throat is dry,
I'm going blind in my right eye." she squinted her right eye dramatically.
"My tonsils are as big as rocks,
I've counted sixteen chicken pox
And there's one more -- that seventeen," She said in a fake panicked voice.
"and don't you think my face looks green?
My leg is cut my eyes are blue----" She looked a Ping tearfully.
"It might be instamatic flu.
I cough, "She coughed. "and sneeze" She faked a sneeze. "and gasp," she made a gasping noise trying to get air. "and chock," she made a chocking noise.
"I'm sure my left leg is broke----" She said dramatically.
My hip hurts when I move my chin,
My belly button's caving in,
My back is wrenched, my ankles sprained,
My 'pendix pains each time it rains.
My nose is cold, my toes are numb,
I have a sliver in my thumb." She spoke fast and tearfully.
My neck is stiff, my voice is weak," She began to whisper.
"I hardly whisper when I speak.
My tongue is filling up my mouth,
I think my hair is falling out.
My elbow's bent, my spine ain't straight,
My temperature is one-o-eight.
My brain is shrunk, I cannot hear,
There is a whole inside my ear.
I have a hangnail, and my heart is," She was starting to sound almost hysterical. "---What?" She turned to Ping as if he had just said something.
"What's that? What's that you say?
You say today is ... Saterday?" She asked excitedly.
'G'bye, I'm going out to play!"

"Well?" Charlotte asked. "What did you think?" She asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Ping snickered throughout Charlotte's dramatic reading, laughing at the funny voices and faces she made. He wondered why the heck she didn't get into theater or something. If she could make people laugh, then that was a pretty good talent in itself. At least, that's how he saw it. "It's pretty funny when you read it that way," he said, laughing as he sat up straighter. "You definitively make it sound more entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 am

"Well if you're going to do something you should make it fun. Doing funny voices is just one way. Let's find another one." She turned back to the book and started looking through it.

(ooc:I don't have the book on me right now.)
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 am

Ping peeked over Charlotte's shoulder as she started flipping through pages, skipping across one poem after another. He thought he could spot an illustration or two, but he couldn't make out what they were. "Wow, how many poems are in this thing?" he asked. He found it amazing that somebody could fit so many works into one tiny book.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 am

"Oh there are a good number. And this writer has at least 3 books that I have." She continued looking.

"Oh here's a lovely one. Less comedic and more contemplative but sweet too."

She looked down at the book.

"No Difference," She spoke softly as she read.
"Small as a peanut,
Big as a giant,
We're all the same size
When we turn off the light.

Rich as a sultan,
Poor as a mite,
We're all worth the same

Red, black or orange,
Yellow or white.
We all look the same

So maybe the way
To make everything right
Is for God to just reach out
And turn off the light."

She smiled turning to Ping.

"Is there anything you wonder about in this? Tell me a subject or object and I can see if there's a poem in here that has it." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 am

"Well, we could always go through them all if we get bored enough," Ping joked, laughing as Charlotte finally settled on another poem to read. This one was a little more serious, but there was still a bit of a hopeful vibe about it. It made Ping smile, at least. His brow furrowed at her question. "Um, let's see, what do poets write about these days..." He tapped his finger on his chin. "I don't know, is there one about...kittens in there?" He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

"Kittens huh?" Charlotte laughed. "Lets see." She began looking through the book. She saw one with a lion, and one about Drats which are giant rat. But she liked the one with the lion better.

"I like this one with a lion," She looked back down at the short poem.

"It's Dark In Here
I am writing these poems
From inside a lion,
And it's rather dark in here." Charlotte used a very proper voice as if she were speaking to a noble.
"So please excuse the handwriting
Which may not be too clear.
But this afternoon by the lion's cage
I'm afraid I got too near.
And I'm writing these lines
From inside a lion,
And it's rather dark in here."

She gave a cheeky grin to Ping.

"Think of another weirder thing or I'll pick one." she said laughingly. "Or we could start at the beginning and go from there."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 am

"Well, that was...interesting." Ping laughed again. Writing from inside a lion? Where the hell did people get these ideas? He always wondered if poets did drugs or something to come up with things like this. Heck, musicians did it sometimes when they were trying to write songs. "Something weirder? Um...I don't know...whales?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 am

Charlotte laughed. "Oh I have the perfect poem for whales."

Charlotte quickly flipped through the book to find the poem.

"Melinda Mae
Have you ever heard of tiny Melinda Mae,
Who ate a monstrous whale?" She asked with a grin.
"She thought she could,
So she said she would,
So she started in right at the tail." She said matter-of-factly.

"And everyone said, "You're much too small,"
But that didn't bother Melinda at all.
She took little bites and she chewed very slow,
Just like a good girl should . . ."

She turned the page for the last of the poem.

". . . And in eight-nine years she ate that whale
Because she said she would!"

"Now I'm going to pick a poem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking with a hangover    Waking with a hangover  Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking with a hangover
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Castle :: Bed Chambers :: Chambers of Charlotte-