Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) Empty
PostSubject: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 am

Mulan had only seen the ocean once in her lifetime, and that had been years ago, when she was very little. When she had heard that it wasn't too far from the castle, she had decided to check it out, just for curiosity's sake. Ping was usually busy these days with his bodyguard duties anyway, not leaving much time for them to hang out like they used to. It wasn't that Mulan was jealous that Charlotte got to hang out with her brother more than she did. She was just used to being with him a majority of her time, and going somewhere without him seemed emptier than usual. But she tried not to think about that as she made her way onto the beach, the sand squishing under her shoes as the waves crashed against the shore. She smiled as she looked at the immensity of it all. People always thought they were so important, but when you compared them to huge things like the ocean, it showed how small they really were. It never failed to boggle her mind a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 am

It was finally good for Tzekel, to go outside of the glacier. He walked alongside the seacoast clearing his head, he was butting heads with Ariella to much these past two weeks. He just wanted to give Esme everything, but Ariella wanted her daughter back; the half breed mutt he wanted to kill. Upon his dark thoughts he saw a woman with black hair along the coast. He somewhat smiled as he walked over to her.

"Hello there." He said in a gentlemanly way.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Mulan whipped around quickly, her hand reaching for the hilt of her sword. It was instinct for her nowadays, especially after her encounter with Odette. The man before her seemed normal, though. But she wasn't going to judge by appearances alone. She had made that mistake with Odette and she had nearly gotten killed because of it. "Hello there," she said, keeping one hand against her sword sheath in case things got hairy. She wasn't sure if she was being paranoid or not, but she figured it was better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 am

|| Sorry for the delay in my post. My internet was down then my computer caught a nasty virus. ||

Tzekel noticed her being a bit well, jumpy. He could tell she wasn't part of the witch clan, but what clan was she apart of. He couldn't tell an that annoyed him. Was she a vampire, wolf, or human? He needed to figure out so he could figure out if she was a friend or ally.

"How are you today miss?" He paused and backtracked. "Excuse my manners. I'm Tzekel and you are?" He asked just being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 am

Mulan shrugged. "Good, I guess. Same old, same old." It seemed like that was all that happened these days. Despite being in the army, not many big things had gone down, let alone any battles. Ping had mentioned to her more than once how he longed to get some action, participate in a battle. Typical boy behavior, really. "Mulan. Nice to meet you." Tzekal seemed friendly enough, even though his name sounded a little funny to her. Maybe he was a foreigner from outside the kingdom? She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm

"Nice to meet you as well Miss Mulan" He said as he smiled. She wasn't a threat to him, at least not to his knowledge. Maybe she would be a nice ally; if she didn't hate the witches, which was a high possibility seeing how he was guessing she was human. "Its a lovely day out, don't you think?" He asked as he looked upon the water.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 am

"Mmm-hmm. Very." Mulan looked out to the ocean as well. "It kinda puts things in perspective, don't you think?" she said, gesturing to the water. "Everyone thinks their problems are so big, that they're the center of the universe, but when you compare them to the sea, you see how small they really are." That was always something that fascinated her about the ocean. It was huger than anything she had seen, anything she had experienced. It made things seem kind of small in comparison to it.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:05 am

He looked at the girl, she was wise; he had to give her that. "Wise words from someone who looks so young" He said as he looked at the ocean after that comment. "Its true though, we all think our problems are bigger then what they truly are. And in doing so we over react to that fact, more so. Just like this whole fighting between people, one side hates one because of an event while others try to back up the others and just made it into a whole big mess. But the leaders are then again to blame for all of the messes."
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:47 am

"So I've been told before," Mulan said, cracking a small smile. People always said that she was the more serious of the siblings. Ping was always bouncing off the walls, always having a good time. She could be that way too, but sometimes, she could be pretty brooding, which always made Ping frown. He always said that Mulan looked sad when she was thinking too much. "So, you're not a big fan of the war then, I presume?" she asked, not sure what else to say. If Tzekel didn't like all the fighting, she wondered if he wouldn't like the fact that she was a soldier.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel

Tzekel

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 am

"You can say I'm not, but yet again I keep it going at least at home I do." He said coldly as he mentioned home. "It just depends how much you know and how involved in the war you really are." He said as he looked at her. For a human, she was kinda cute but his eyes were still for his wife even if she did betray him years ago.

(Sorry my reply took forever. My computer was messing up on me and school started back.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)   Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Sure What Might Happen (Tag Tzekel)
Page 1 of 1