Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fashion and fame

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 am

Charlotte was walking toward the shopping center in town. Her father had not been happy about her going out with Esme without Ping, but she had calmed him. She was even able to convince him to let her go out shopping by herself which was a small miracle.

She was also able to convince Ping to also let her go herself as well.

She walked into one of the clothing stores and started looking around to find something she liked.

Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 am

Giselle entered the shop and looked around. After the last two dresses where ruined, she needed some new ones. Her view flew around. Which ones would be good? Which ones would Tulio like? She walked around in the shop smiling. Her hand touched one dress by dress, but she couldn't decide. Giselle put her hands on her hips and sighed. "I hate shopping.", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 am

"I hate shopping."

Charlotte turned at those words. It was a beautiful girl looking things over. She walked over.

"I love shopping. Do you need some help finding something?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 am

Giselle lifted her head and showed to the girl that had talked to her. She smiled softly. "Maybe. I need some new dresses since the weather ruined some of my old ones.", she giggled. "I can't decide which color would be best."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

Charlotte grinned. "Hmm." Charlotte gave the girl a considerate look. "Well you pull off earth tones well. I think subtle pastel would be best. With your tan skin and hair if the color it too intense it will wash you out. Everyone will look at the dress and not you. Cloths should extenuate not cover."

She turned to the rack and started going through them. She then pulled out two dresses.

fashion and fame Vera-wang-wedding-dress

fashion and fame C0fc3708915f2f41_Rachel-McAdams(ignore the close up.)

"Here try these. We'll see how they look on you." She handed the girl the dresses smiling.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:37 am

Giselle took the dresses from the girl and went to try them out. She came back with the first one, twirling around. "What do you think?", she asked unsure.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 am

"You look beautiful." Charlotte stepped forward and turned the girl toward the mirror.

She flounced the sides looking her over. "But when it comes down to cloths what matters is how it makes you feel." She put her chin on the girls shoulder. "I'll bet you need a dress to impress a guy. So do you think he'll like it?" She asked with a cheeky grin. "And if this doesn't work we can find another one."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:30 am

"A guy?", Giselle blushed slightly. "Uh... no...", she stumbled. "I just need new ones since the last ones got unusable...", she looked around and felt quite uncomfortable. Giselle had never thought of the fact, buying a dress just to look good for Tulio... She sighed and stroke her hair behind her ear.

"I go and try the second one.", a bit too fast she turned around and hided in the fitting room. Here her cheeks went now fully red. She would have never... Giselle hided her red face in her hands. That was embarrassing... After a few seconds and a few deep breaths, she finally dressed herself with the second dress and walked outside back to the girl. "How does this one look like?", she turned around to look at herself from every side in the mirror.

There was nothing of her embarrassment seen on the outside, but inside her heart was racing in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

Charlotte grinned and clapped her hands together. She took one of Giselle's hands and spun her around having the dress flutter around her. "Gorgeous." She gave a giggle. "If you want to pretend about the boy that's fine but now you need to ask yourself. Which of these dresses makes you feel the most beautiful, because when you feel beautiful others see it too."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:02 pm

"I like the first one more...", Giselle turned around one more time. "But I still need another dress.", she walked back into the fitting room and changed the dresses. She came back with both the new dresses in her arms. "I'm sorry, I haven't told you my name. I'm Giselle.", she reached her hand.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 am

"Well I didn't tell you my name either." She extended her hand shaking Giselle's hand. "I'm Charlotte." She helped the girl collect her new dresses. "Are you going to be looking for anything else?" She asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:01 am

"Nice to meet you Charly.", Giselle hold her hand before her mouth and giggled. "Oh yes, I would love to look for more, but don't you want something yourself?", she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 am

"Honestly?" She gave Giselle a guilty smile. "I have enough clothing and things. I talked my father into letting me out and about with the excuse of shopping. If I see something I like I'll get it but if not it's no big lose. Shopping for someone else gives me something to do." She got a sudden happy gleam in her eyes. "I know! Let me buy you everything you need!" She grabbed Giselle's hands happily.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 am

"Are you serious?", Giselle freed one of her hands and put it on Charlotte's head. "You're not ill or something, right?", she tilted her head worried. "I mean... this is not even cheap here... and you...", she looked around. "Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 am

Charlotte giggled. "Trust me when I tell you Darling I can buy this store out if I want and not blink an eye." She smirked. "Now what do you need?" She began glancing around though she didn't leave Giselle's side.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:17 am

Giselle shrugged. "Maybe you like to advise me?", her view flew around like Charlotte's. There was a lot stuff in here and she would've just bought some normal and simple dresses, if she was alone in here. Giselle didn't care a lot about something like that really.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 am

Charlotte grinned. "Ok then lets look around.". She began pulling Giselle around. "Now remember we are shopping for you so don't let me push anything on you that you wouldn't wear on your own. You," She pointed to Giselle. "Are the one that is going to be wearing these clothes. So how you feel about them is the most important thing."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 am

"Okay...", Giselle started to walk around. "This?", she pointed at a dress.
fashion and fame B7783-682x1024

"Or this one...?"
fashion and fame F3a16136c40b21e4_jcpenney_prom_dresses

"Or one of these?"
fashion and fame La-Femme-Prom-light-blue-purple-pink-prom-dresses-2011

She looked confused to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 am

"Hmmm." Charlotte looked over the choices. " Well... You said you liked earth tones so I don't think that first one will work it's a little bright and while it would probably look good on you I think it's a little flashy for you. You look so great in something under stated that it would just be too much. This one," She looked at the second dress. "I love the black with the hot pink accents but I'm not sure the black would go right with your skin. You should try it on to see how it looks on you. I also like these others but different styles can fit a body differently. So you should try them on."
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:51 am

Giselle nodded thoughtfully. "Maybe your right... I'll go and try some. Do you like to search some different dresses, clothes whatever? Or accessories?", she tilted her head and looked at Charlotte. "I'll be back soon!", Giselle grabbed the dresses and hided in the next fitting room she could find.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:15 am

"Ok." Charlotte grinned. "I'll look at some shoes. They are the most important accessory after all. I'll find some flates and heels for you to look at." She turned and started looking at the shoes.

fashion and fame Large-size-women%27s-shoes

fashion and fame Free-Shipping-Comfortable-flat-shoes-Expensive-than-other-common-style

fashion and fame Gabbana_2

fashion and fame Lacma-c-1772-colonial(pretend these are new)

fashion and fame Moschino-CA2118BC0Q-CP1

These were just a few of the shoes she pulled out for Giselle to pick from.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 am

Giselle looked over the shoes and grabbed some of them. She took them on and came out of the room. She wore the black-pink dress. "What do you think? Is it too much?", she twirled around. "I'm not sure, I somehow feel like I want to go to a funeral. I hope that won't mean I have to go to one the next days..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:38 am

Charlotte looked over the out fit. "Well you look lovely but if this makes you feel like your supposed to be at a funeral then maybe it's not for you. Question. Do you feel beautiful in this dress? Would you wear this dress to just move around?"
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 pm

"Mmh... I don't know... Maybe... When I look at it in the mirror right now, I feel more uncomfortable.", Giselle finally answered serious. She really didn't know what to think. The dress was pretty, but... "Shall I try another one?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 am

Charlotte smiled. "How about we put this dress in the dress in the maybe pill and you try something else. If you still want it when we're done then we get it." She looked over the other dresses. "Which do you want to try next?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fashion and fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: fashion and fame   fashion and fame Empty

Back to top Go down

fashion and fame
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Town Square-
Jump to: