Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the wild girls go...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Where the wild girls go... Empty
PostSubject: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Esme had rode full throttle down the streets of town the wind in her hair, laughing as she looked back at Charlotte "Keep up young princess!" the woman was made for anything fast, she loved it. Yanking the reins back as they came to the tavern smirking back at the princess "your riding is getting slower, I have to take you out more often too especially if you think getting drunk at a tavern is 'exciting' its well within your fathers borders and we've been here before" pouting softly, Esme was a funny servant. She would try to talk Charlotte out of something but then when that didn't work she was gung hoe to do something even MORE dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Charlotte laughed as she hopped off her horse and tied her up. "I don't really care about races just the destination. Now." She moved and gabbed Esmeralda's arm. "Lets drink. Last night I only had one drink because I knew Daddy wouldn't be happy if I was out alone. But with you here he can't complain half as much." She dragged the other woman over to the counter. "Ok Can I get two bottles of ale over here please?" She called to the bar tender from her stool.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:48 pm

"haha very true.... but he will still complain non the less... I still say we should get you a nice throw rug" Entering the tavern with Charlotte she had little problem letting people see her with the princess, she was not only her handmaiden but her friend right? moving to sit down as she fixed her hair which was a bit messy from the ride "So you must tell me more about 'daddies' new toys, if they are as impressive as you say"
Back to top Go down
Akima

Akima

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Akima was managing the tavern alone that day as she'd let Marina sleep in, guessing that she'd either be hung over or just need a long rest after their late night out in the forest.

As she noticed the two women entering the tavern she soon recognised the blonde from the night before and when she called out her order she quickly smiled at the pair, 'coming right up,' she called as she poured their drinks and set them on the bar beside them, 'back again so soon,' she whispered as she winked to the blonde before moving on to serve another customer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Charlotte grinned at the woman and nodded. "I love having fun."

Charlotte laughed and poured her and Esmeralda a drink. "A new rug would be nice but I know Daddy would be very mad if we went looking for trouble." She then grinned jokingly. "So I at least need two more drinks first."

Charlotte sipped her drink and looked around the bar. "As for Daddies new weapons. I'd show you but I left mine at home. I don't know how to use it well enough to take it out in public. It would be horrible if I used it and ended up hurting you or someone else." She then downed her glass and poured another. "But hmm.. I guess the best way to put it is.. it's a less cumbersome more accurate arrow." She held her fingers about an inch apart. "The projectiles are about this big and it's shot out of the weapon. It's smaller so it can be hidden, also because the bullets, that's what the thing shot out of the gun is called, we can carry more around with us." Charlotte took another shot. "We have silver bullets set aside for fighting werewolves but other things can be shot out as well so it can be used to simply injure depending on were you hit them." She explained pouring herself another drink.
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

{OOC: I must have been really drunk last night. I don't even remember how I got home. Big sis, did you carry me afterall? *-*
Either way I'll wake up soonish and help you out with work ;3 }
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:26 am

"Sounds marvellously dangerous.... best we keep it to ourselves then lest the wrong ears here of it, dont want the werewolves knowing of your daddies little surprise" Esme nodded her head before grinning "Why do you think I brought you to the bar anyways? your oh so much more fun when your drunk" teasing her princess before turning back to the barkeeps "three more if you would! this poor girl needs to be saved, she is too sober"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 am

"I'm too sober?!" Charlotte laughed knocking back another drink. "If anyone is too sober here It's you. I've had 5 drinks so far and you haven't had any." She accused. She then put a drink in front of Esmeralda. "Your turn Darling." She grinned at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Esmerelda laughed taking the drink "Fair enough but that is only because you have been hoarding them all" teasing her friend before knocking back the drink letting out a small hiss "So warm~ why does it always tingle going down~" Before moving closer to Charlotte "You are a bad influence on me"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Charlotte grinned. "Darling Esme I think you have that mixed up. You," She pointed one finger at Esmeralda and poked her lightly in the chest while holding another drink. "are the one that convinced me to go out when I should have stayed home like a good girl." She knocked back another. "And the burn is what tells you that it's working." She leaned in grinning.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 pm

"And YOU~" gently poking Charlotte back "Are the one who could have said no" giggling at that before she moved to knock back another with a happy sigh "mmmm you are right it is working, I feel like finding myself a good man to take to an empty room" teasing Charlotte "i'd get one for you but... your are a princess, a peasant is not good enough for you. Not to mention your father would murder any of your suitors"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Charlotte grinned and took another drink. "I said you were a bad not the worst in the world. And Daddy would only kill someone I didn't want. I have had boyfriends before... or one boyfriend." Charlotte took another drink. "Oh I just had a great idea." Charlotte grabbed a bottle and Esme's hand. "Dance with me." She laughed and took a drink from the bottle. She began moving to the music pulling Esme with her moving under her arm in a spiral. "Here take a drink." She handed off the bottle to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am

"Hahaha... one boyfriend does not count" tilting her head when she mentioned that she had a great idea before she was grabbed and pulled unto the dance floor "ah- okay okay! hehe stop pulling!" taking the bottle and a sip before setting it aside so that they could dance. Shaking her head at the princesses form "Your going to dance like a courtier? this is a bar not a ball... hehe more your hips and express yourself" moving to gently guide Charlotte through the steps of a peasant dance.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 am

Charlotte giggled and began to sway her hip like Esme told her. She rolled her hips and spun her body.

She grabbed the bottle back from Esme and took a long drink. She pressed herself against Esme. "Dance with me." She grinned. She had a slight blush to her face, from her drinks.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:23 am

Esmerelda nodded her head "Good... very good" letting the princess have her drink before suddenly finding herself pressed up against looking down at the little princess "Charlotte..." a small blush comming on her own cheeks before she shook her head ".... people are watching... common lets pay the tab and get out of here, I got something better than dancing"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 am

Charlotte smiled. "Ohh fun." She giggled. Her eyes widened. "OH Wait." She spun around and grabbed the other bottles. She then pulled out some money in her pocket and put it on the counter to pay for the drinks.

Charlotte took another drink from the open bottle and then handed it to Esmeralda. "Take a drink Esme." She grinned. "Now what is more fun then dancing, Deary?" She gave a slight giggle.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 am

Esme grinned taking the bottle offered as she moved to lead Charlotte out of the tavern with a giggle leaning close "Defying your daddy and getting you that throw rug" drinking some more as she sighed happily "or get him a nice pheasant for supper whichever works first"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 am

Charlotte laughed and grinned. "Lets go for the pheasant for now. If we get a new rug for me the way I know you want to then you'll be the one to get in trouble and I don't want you to be forced out." Charlotte cuddled her head into Esmeralda's shoulder. "Cause that's what would happen if we went out hunting while drunk and without my new bodyguard." She took another drink from her bottle smiling.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 am

"Shhhh~ he'll only know if you tell him~" Esme says in a 'trying to hard to be silent tone' before giggling again "I wont be forced out, im too sexy to be forced out" winking at Charlotte but with that pushing her princess butt out the door "bodyguard smoddyguard, I could probably kick his butt"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:14 am

"ACK" Charlotte said in surprise as Esme pushed on her rear to get her out the door.

She turned and stuck out her tongue. "Daddy knows all." She said in a joking mysterious tone moving her hands between there faces. "And leave my bodyguard out of this he's a sweety." Then she smirked. "Well I hope Daddy thinks your that sexy too. And if you grab so do I." She reached forward with her free hand and grabbed on of Esme's breasts and then jumping away.

She spun around looking up at the sky. "Oh isn't it beautiful out tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:35 am

Suddenly groped she gasped before glaring at the now stargazing princess before scowling lightly more playful then anything "okay thats it... no more miss nice maid" grinning before she moved to grab Charlotte only to mercilessly tickle her "I am evil~ muahahahah, princess your fate is sealed"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 am

Charlotte gave a screaming laugh. She began tickling back. She rolled them over putting herself on top of Esme. "If you want to prove to Daddy that your too sexy to be let go you better be ready to be on your back quite a bit." She laughed back jokingly as she tickled her maid back.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 am

Eeeping as she suddenly finds herself on her back with the princess on top, laughing as she is tickled trying to bat the other girl away 'Ahahaha~ Charlotte!- hahahaa that tickles!" trying to breath when she heard the young mistress mention well... very crass things. Turning a bright red as she moved to gently push Charlotte back "Charlotte! that is such- you- that is very unlady like to say!!" still fully red and embarrassed at the thoughts those words brought up
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 am

Charlotte laughed loudly and rolled over onto her side off of Esme at that reaction.

"You forget I've spent my whole life around soldiers. You have no idea how crass, inappropriate and unlady like I can be." She rolled onto her side and propped herself up on one of her elbows. "Though if you did sleep with my father I wouldn't mind. I don't know if my dad has even had sex since my mother died. And I love my dad and all but there's no way I'm helping him with that. I mean really, EWWW!!" She went in to a sudden fit of giggles falling back onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 am

"Your such a bad drunk!!!" gently moving to smack the young princess playfully before sitting up trying to hide her blushing "Your father is KING and not just a king but a warrior king not to mention a monster slayer extrodinaire!!! I dont care how muscled or how hot he is... I shouldn't.... I couldn't.... GAH! bad Charlotte, I should give you a spanking like your father should have more when you were a child" sticking her tongue out at her friend before bringing her knees to her chest and groaning "I got too much complication in my life already"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the wild girls go...   Where the wild girls go... Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the wild girls go...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Twin-Thorne Tavern :: Bar Area-
Jump to: