Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pause for Cover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Jane had ran all the way from the caves, she was headed in the direction of the Tavern but since it was raining so hard, she had decided to pause for cover underneath one of the shop entrances. Sighing, she wrung out her hair and tried to right her dress, she was wet, muddy and worn out. Yet the run seemed to have calmed her temper somewhat. Perching herself on a bench, she placed her head in her hands and decided to wait until the rain eased off whilst she got her breath back.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Giselle

Giselle

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Giselle walked along the streets in the town. She had left Tulio before a few hours and had decided to walk to the village. The rain that started to fall down before a few minutes doesn't affect her in anyway. She was more happy about it. The last days were so hot and dusty. She could feel the earth sighing in pleasure getting some water. Looking down at her, Giselle started to laugh. Well, it seemed like it was unnecessary to change her dress when it was now wet again. Her hand stroke over the wet green dress and she looked around. The town was empty, due to the people hided in their houses because of the rain. A girl fell in her eyes and Giselle tilted her head. She looked dirty and wet and not very pleased. Slowly Giselle walked into her direction.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Jane pulled her hair out of her bun and allowed it to fall loosely over her shoulders, she preferred it that way and it looked better down when it was wet. Looking to the side, she noticed a woman approaching her, she felt a little uncomfortable, she didn't recognise the woman so she wasn't a part of the wolf pack, meaning she was a member of one of the other species. All of which, the wolves were not on speaking terms with, except perhaps the witches. For now though, it was safest to act natural and pretend to be human like her father advised.

As their eyes met, Jane smiled awkwardly, she wasn't always good with people she didn't know and could feel rather awkward in social situations.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:37 am

Giselle looked all over the girls body and raised an eyebrow. "Hello.", she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 am

"Hello," Jane responded unsurely but politely, brushing down her dress and standing to face the girl, she seemed strangely rather comfortable with the rain.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 am

(OOC: Sry, for the short reply above, was tired and couldn't think anymore @.@)

Giselle looked at the girl and started to giggle quietly. "You're cute in your shyness.", she stroke over her wet dress again and looked at her wet hand and then into the sky. "Nice rain, huh? It was so hot the last days...", Giselle hold her face in the rain and smiled, as the raindrops fell down on her face and slipped down her body under her dress. "I see there was no need to take a bath earlier. Though it was worth it...", she looked back at the girl. "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce me. You must think quite bad about me now... I'm Giselle. Nice to meet you.", she reached her wet hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:49 am

Jane was rather confused by the woman who didn't seem to understand what was socially acceptable, she seemed to grasp it even less than Jane herself. Nonetheless, she instantly liked her for it, her blunt and open nature, it was a refreshing trait.

"Thankyou," Jane smiled at her words and inwardly laughed a little, she wasn't usually referred to as cute, and if so by anyone else, she usually allowed her temper to fuel her words.

"I do not think bad of you, I am Jane," Jane nodded in response with a small smile still frozen on her face.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:19 am

Giselle nodded and let her hand fall down. She nibbled at her lower lip and looked at the ground. Then suddenly an idea came to her mind. She lifted her head and looked straight in Jane's eyes. "You don't know a man named Tulio, do you? Your behavior is so alike... Or more the feeling I have when you are around...", not the same but quite. Giselle frowned.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 am

Jane's eyes widened, rather startled as Giselle happened to bring up her brother, she frowned slightly and paused, wondering what exactly he had been up to with this woman.

"Yes, he happens to be my brother," She quickly recovered from the shock with a small smile and decided the truth was the best option in this case. "Why do you ask?" She wondered, hoping she would reward her honesty by too answering truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 am

"Oh, just asking. Met him a few hours before...", Giselle looked at Jane. "You two are really alike in some points...", she shrugged and walked a few steps away from Jane sitting down on the wet stonewall of the spring. SH wrapped her arms around her legs and watched Jane curiously and careful.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 am

"You did?" Jane was surprised, she wondered what exactly had happened between them, but decided to discuss that with her brother later, rather than discuss such matters with the girl she had just met. It could've been werewolf business she supposed. "Yes, I suppose we are," Jane laughed lightly at the second comment and smoothed down her dress before taking a seat beside Giselle.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 am

"I did. It's nice to see he has some kind of family...", her smile went sad. Giselle didn't mind, her parents loved her till their death in the war. She lifted her hand and stroke a string of Jane's hair behind her ear. "I guess he loves oyu really much.", she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 am

"I think he does, as I love him..." Jane was unsure how to respond to her words but smiled politely all the same. They seemed a little unhinged, as if there was something troubling her more than she would let on, a hidden meaning or wound behind her words. Nonetheless, she decided not to probe her. "Have you any family?" She wondered allowed before regretting her question, she dearly hoped that had nothing to do with her awkwardness earlier.
Back to top Go down
Giselle

Giselle

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Giselle smiled softly. "I had a family.", she shook her head. "My parents died during the war...", Giselle sighed. Then she lifted her hand and pet Jane's head. "Don't worry, I'll be fine all alone.", she smiled happier and stood up. "So what do you want to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pause for Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pause for Cover   Pause for Cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Pause for Cover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Town Square-
Jump to: