Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miguel

Miguel

This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] Empty
PostSubject: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 am

After the meeting had been adjourned, Miguel had taken his time in leaving. He hadn't meant to be silent during the discussions, but he had spent that time thinking over his own opinion while listening to the debate between Ariella and Esmeralda. He saw both points on either side. Of course he also knew what Airella wanted so badly from the werewolves... the true heir to the circle... Jane.

Miguel knew of her from his visions over the years. It had taken a while before he learned the truth behind it, but then once he knew he continued to look into Jane for Ariella, to make sure she was well. Though he hadn't seen anything on her lately...

And at this time he did not worry about that. Surely the Werewolves were doing a good job watching over their alpha's child? Besides, his worries rested with the growing war and what to do. Ariella was right, they did need to ally themselves with the Wolves. They did not have any bad intentions toward the Witches and there was strength in numbers. The Humans could not be allies for they were too distrusting of anything not human. But Esmeralda was right in not cutting off all ties. The ones who had hidden identities, such as himself and the headstrong niece of the circle's leader, were able to go into the village and be able to look at the human's actions easily to see any threat. Esmeralda especially. She was just as vital to be around humans as it was for Jim to come give Miguel information.

Speaking of Jim...

It had been a while since the blonde had seen the handsome Vampire. The Witch gave out a small sigh of worry and longing as he made his way towards the Ice Hall. No matter what he was thinking, his thoughts would always turn towards his crush. I hope he's alright. he thought before stopping his tracks. It wasn't as if he could leave the Glacier and find the other. Jim always came to him. Maybe he could go into the village... But it was quite late to be heading out to the village. It was a long journey. Perhaps he should wait until a better time. Besides, he hadn't packed for the village. He would wait.

But even with that plan, he made no means to move. He would stay in the hall a little longer. Have some time away from the others. Collect his thoughts, and try not to think too much on Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:11 am

Jim had memorized how to get to the Glacier and at break neck speeds he could. Well, he was having a bit of trouble at the moment trying to control himself. The world felt light and air and he felt so good.

He was scared he was going to hurt someone. He needed to see Miguel, Miguel would know how to get him off this weird, stomach churning ride.

His movements happened in the blink of an eyes, a step there and a leap there and he was out of the forest, trying his best to make sure Alice wasn't following him. It seemed like it would rain soon, that would throw her off. He didn't even bother to look at himself, he must have been covered in his blood, not so much of Jane's several intoxicating blood. God, he hoped he didn't freak out worse than Miguel was going to on him.

The vampire's breath released, one that he hadn't even known he had. He liked breathing, even if it meant nothing. But it confused him when he involuntarily did it. Habits, right?

Anyway, Jim stood in front of the massive Glacier before zooming into the secret entrance, the Ice Hall. His eyes connected with a body standing in it.

Blond, green eyes, worried.

Yup, that was Miguel. Just the guy he was looking for. He slipped, trying to slow down but righted himself in an instant.

"Jesus, Miguel, I screw up. I screw up big time. I don't know what happened but there was just so much and I couldn't do anything and my head is like I feel like a bobble head and like--" Jim just babbled and rambled, no longer making a bit of sense. He didn't know what to say, he didn't want to see Miguel's disappointment but he needed to tell someone. Someone he trust. Someone he knew wouldn't make a judgement call.

Jim had fed from someone and regretted it so much.

Damn him for letting Alice get under his skin. Damn the vampires for it all. Damn Jane for making such a convincing argument. Damn his eyes, that were probably brighter, deeper red than usual to give him away. Damn it all.

Okay, maybe not at all because he really didn't want to damn Miguel to eternal damnation, the man was... well... him. Nothing could taint him. Pure, in the rightest/most correct form.

And then he really hoped he hadn't said any of that out loud, or that would have been embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 am

In a blink of the eyes, the Ice Hall changed from being just him to being two. Green eyes blinked at the sudden appearance of Jim. The blood man was about to smile, like he always did when the other appeared, but stopped short at the sight of what stained Jim's clothes and body. Blood. Dark, wet, sticky blood. His breath hitched in his throat as worry filled him. Was Jim hurt?

Perhaps anyone else would wonder who the other had fed on, and Miguel couldn't deny the quiet voice int eh back of his mind that asked the same thing, but Miguel knew that Jim fed on animals. Even if he did feed on humans occasionally, he'd never kill them. He's too gentle for such a horrible thing. Miguel thought before his thoughts were snapped out by Jim's words.

Worry filled the Witch's entire being as Jim spoke about screwing up and about not being able to do something. And confusion. Confusion filled him to. What was going on? What had happened. Bobble head? Blinking, Miguel reached out with his hand to gently touch Jim's face. "Jim calm down." he said, his brows scrunching up.

"Now slowly, tell me what happened. What's wrong?" He tried to speak calmly, but his voice did give away some of the fear as his eyes shown brightly with worry. Had his cover been blown? Did the vampires know he was a spy? Did they hurt him? "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 am

Jim tried to calm down but every random spun around him. He grabbed Miguel's arms as tightly as a human could withstand. He tried to stay stand but he was seriously losing the battle again the spinning sensations.

"Vampires held a meetin' tonight. They were all pissed off at me cause I refuse human blood. Two of them tried to start something about it." Jim slurred out, he felt like if he let go, Miguel could slip away. He was trying to concentrate and was finding it beyond difficult to begin on some track of understanding what was going on besides the fact. A little part of him hoped that he wouldn't bruise the blond.

"I left, Alice was upset with me. Tried making out with me, couldn't do it. Left, I don't know if she's following me I just had to run. She was getting to me, Miguel. I couldn't... I almost couldn't deny her logic." Jim had completely stupid breathing, he didn't have to so he let go of one of the only human things he could do. His throat throbbed with need but he moved that as far as possible from his mind. The world really needed to stop spinning.

"I left, found a wolf smell but it smelled weird. It smelled kinda like you. I followed it and attacked it. It was a girl. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. She said her name was Jane and I just... she kept looking at me and I... she stabbed me. With a tree branch. I don't know where she got it from but she kung fu'd the thing into my arm. Mother of God it hurt." The muscles of his arm twitched, almost showing him why the blood was there, all of the blood on his person was his own.

"Then we talked, she felt bad and bam! She was like 'You need to feed from me.' and I tried saying no. She just kept at it. I... I couldn't resist and I bit her. Oh God Miguel I almost killed her and now the world is like a bloody messed up roller coaster and I want to and--" Jim kept on babbling about the weirdness he felt. He blinked a few times, trying to clear his vision but it really wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 am

Miguel winced lightly as Jim grabbed hold of his arms. It hurt a little, but not that badly. Instead, the blonde did his best to focus on Jim instead, his hand still on the man's face. Worry only continued to grow when Jim explained what had happened that evening. How the other Vampires had been hassling him.

When he heard about Alice, and what she tired to do, a mix of rage and jealousy filled him. How dare she! he thought before he reminded himself that the woman was Jim's fiance. Even if the man had no feelings for her, she had more right to such actions that he had of feeling jealous. He and Jim were merely friends. That would sadly be only that.

"I almost couldn't deny her logic."

Miguel felt his breath still at that as his worry grew. His body did not dare to move as he continued to listen. On the edge of what would happen next in his tale. When he spoke of a wolf scent that smelled like Miguel, the blonde grew confused. When he said the scent belong to a girl, the blonde could only nod a little. A werewolf then...

"She said her name was Jane-"

Green eyes widened as the blonde took in a sharp breath. He met Jane? He actually met Jane!? That's.. amazing! Wonderful Fan- Miguel's thoughts were cut off when Jim said she stabbed him with a branch. Wincing at the idea of the pain that brought, he looked down at Jim's arms. The sleeves stained with blood. One of them must have been hit. But what about the other?

"I... I couldn't resist and I bit her."

Miguel's widened again as his breath stilled, but this time it was out of shock. Jim... Jim actually fed form someone? Biting his bottom lip, he watched as Jim freaked out, clearly stressed about the deed he done. it was a but hard for the blonde to take. He bit and fed form the heir to the circle.. he thought, biting his bottom lip. But she told him to. Insisted... And if he said almost, then it means she is still alive. Stroking his fingers on Jim's cheek, he tried to get the others attention.

"Jim you need to calm down." he said, his voice quiet for fear of being over head if someone else came by. He needed to take Jim to a private area to talk more about this. A place Jim could wash up as well. "We'll talk more about this when we're in a more secure area. We can't talk here." he said but then paused. Where could he take Jim? Maybe... my cottage... he bit his lip before opening his mouth. "I'll take you to my home." he said, his voice quiet but this time not out of hear of being over heard.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Jim could feel Miguel's fingers moving against his cheeks, it was meant to be as a comforting motion but it felt so wrong. He didn't deserve this affection he was receiving. Something like this? A monster like him didn't deserve it. He blinked once more trying to clear his vision.

"I can't... calm down. There was something in her blood I can't..." Jim trying to speak but instead found himself crashing into waves after wave of intense spinning.

"I'm not sure if a vampire can vomit, but ugh, the room's spinning but everything feels amazing. I don't... I don't understand." Jim tried to explain what was going on, trying to tell Miguel how he felt. He felt high, everything was bright and sharp but blurry and it spun on its axis a few times. He couldn't keep the world straight.

"Oh God... Miguel I..." I what? Jim was at a loss. He didn't know what to say. Miguel would know, he just had to trust the blond. Trust that he knew what to do and could help him.

Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Miguel felt his brows knit together as Jim tried to explain what was happening to him. it was strange. Something about her blood? Could it be that maybe her hybrid blood is having a strange side effect on him? he wondered before focusing on the fact that Jim was clearly not right and needed help. The man couldn't even really explain what he was feeling!

"Easy does it." Miguel said, trying to help hold onto the other. Though that was hard to do when Jim was holding his arms tightly. They needed to go somewhere else to talk about this, discuss possible reasons. Though he couldn't when someone could over hear. So few knew of Jane's existence. And if Tzekel ever learned that Jim met her.... it was best to get him out.

"Oh God... Miguel I..."

He what? Miguel frowned in puzzlement before trying to step close to the other. "It's going to be ok." he said, giving a small smile. "Just hold onto me and we'll walk to the near by shore." he said. In the condition Jim was in, there was no way they could go to his cottage. It was too far to walk on foot at his speed, and Jim was in no means to take them both by his faster speed. besides, the ocean was soothing and being near water helped Miguel think.

"We'll continue this there. Ok Jim? We can't talk about this- or her- here."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 pm

"You're kidding, right?" Jim took a breath, trying to calm his world. He liked the previous idea. A part him him screamed to talk about this girl now and why Miguel was trying to keep him from talking about it. It had to be something big, big enough to keep it from others.

Great, he seemed to find these special secrets out at the wrong time!

"I can always run us to your place, if it's... that necessary. Dawns coming around, I can get us to your place just in the nick of time. I can't exactly say it'll be a smooth ride. I got here in one piece, didn't I?" Barely. The vampire just needed answers at the moment. He slowly released Miguel's arms, wincing. He knew there'd be bruises from where his hands had broken blood vessels.

Oh, his mind became too aware of the broken blood vessels.

"We'd have to leave as soon as..." Jim's pupils dilated for a moment before moving back to their normal shape, "as possible." The vampire felt oddly uncomfortable now. The world did stop spinning, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Miguel tried not to roll his eyes. He really did. But in the end the green orbs looked up at the ceiling before looking back at the other. "Sorry Jimmy ol' boy." he said with a small sigh. "Not kidding this time." When Jim suggested to take them to his cottage, Miguel bit his lip. It was true dawn was approaching and it would be better to be somewhere were Jim would be safe. But Jim surely wasn't fit to take them both....

But it was oh so tempting. Jim had been to his cottage before, twas where they normally met. But the man never stayed during the day. he was always gone before dawn. For Jim to stay and sleep... well Miguel would be able to be in his presence a little longer. But my feelings on the matter are not what is important. he thought, scolding himself. He truly cared for Jim, and wanted him safe and sound.

"I got here in one piece, didn't I?"

That was true. He did get here just fine... Miguel sighed, rubbing his arms a little when Jim released him. "I suppose you can. It is necessary to be anywhere but here." he said. Green eyes blinked when Jim spoke, pausing for a moment seemingly distracted. But when the man finished speaking, the blonde nodded his head. "Alright. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 pm

"Alright, let's go."

Jim tried his best not to smirk, he did tend to get his way around the blond. Oh well, nothing he totally couldn't use to his advantage in the long run. Well, not that he was going to use the blond, no. Never. Jim winced at his own thoughts. Geez, he was freaking moronic sometimes. Or just over whelmed. Yeah, last one works. Totally.

Jim moved forward in a flash, picking up the blond in a haphazard bridal style, "close your eyes and try not to open them." Jim warn before setting off. He knew the way to Miguel's house from just about anywhere. Which should have worried any normal person, but it didn't bother him.

Maybe it should have, he'd never stayed over at Miguel's house before. He wouldn't be within the safety of the Coven during his weakest moments.

Jesus, Miguel, you gotta understand how much I trust you by now if nothing else..

He just hoped he wouldn't scare the blond away. He kind of really liked the guy.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 am

Miguel let out a small squeak when he was suddenly lifted off the ground. It was a manly squeak of course, out of being startled. He thought Jim would offer piggy back, and at least give him a moment to prepare. Not this sudden lift into strong arms. Although they were very nice arms that held him against the Vampire he cared for deeply. Calm down Miguel. He can hear your heartbeat. he told himself, biting his bottom lip and squeezing his eyes shut like Jim instructed.

And then they were moving.

It was a strange sensation. With closed eyes everything was dark, but he could feel that he was moving, and fast. The wind hit against his cheeks and his hair whipped about. It was like he was flying almost. Perhaps as close to flying as the Witch was going to be. It was thrilling. And a little frightening.

But Miguel did his best to stay calm and distracted. Focusing on the hard body he was held against and the scent of Jim. It was a little sweet, very earthy and a hint of something else. He couldn't quite figure it out, but that might have been because the scent of copper was distracting. Don't focus on that. he thought, knowing exactly what the reason behind the copper scent was.

A hand held onto Jim's shirt as he brought his head a little closer to the man's shoulder. If only he could be like this with the other when it wasn't because the Vampire was taking him somewhere. To be this close and being held, or holding the other.

If only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]   This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim] Empty

Back to top Go down

This fire rising through my being [Tag Jim]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Glacier :: Grand Ice Hall-
Jump to: