Forsaken Bloodlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans Witches Werewolves Vampires

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sting of Voulnerability

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 am

Jane frowned when she heard Sinbad speak about her father but sighed and let him vent his anger as she realised he was only being defensive of her. When he mentioned he had fought him, her heart twinged for both of them and her forehead creased. She would've lectured him but the alcohol was making her still feel dizzy and she had argued with him herself so she just sighed instead and tried to be relaxed.

Sinbad's compliment made Jane blush and she tried to hide it by looking to the side. "Shush you!" She giggled slightly and prodded him once more in the side playfully. "You wish!" She laughed as he mentioned waking up to her.

"Someones feeling complimentary!" Jane blushed some more but tried to laugh it off and just nodded at his next words, clinging onto the tree for support as she waited for his return.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenbloodlines.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 am

Rose had heard people yell, And could sense two werewolves being near. Well that wasn't all too strange. The closer she got the more she also could smell werewolves being near. She than noticed a rather pretty looking girl. She was a werewolf? Out of all people... And she was alone..She noticed another male leaving the girl alone.

Rose slowly walked near the tree. Letting her red eyes change to her normal eyes. She touched the girls hand. ''Erhmm..Excuse me..'' She said as she stepped closer, Almost trapping the girl. In between her arms. ''I'm Lost..'' She tried to act as she got a little closer. Her eyes flashing back to red. ''But I'm sure I'm at the right address to find my way back home..'' She growled lightly. Stepping even closer. ''So..How about..You come with me? And I won't hurt your boyfriend.''
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 am

Jane was taken by surprise as the beautiful blonde woman appeared out of nowhere and was instantly on guard, people who lurked around the forest this late at night usually had an altereor motive. She backed away slightly but before she knew where she was, the woman's eyes had flashed red and she had trapped Jane between her arms and two trees.

"Sinbad isn't my boyfriend!" Jane's words were quick and breathless, her mind was racing, she had already lost too much blood willingly to Jim, she couldn't risk losing much more. "And I wouldn't touch me if I were you, because as soon as he realises I am missing, Sinbad will tell my father and you don't want to face the wrath of Dean, trust me." She deliberately name-dropped, hoping the vampire may take the hint and in fear of her father's name, disperse.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

Rose smiled, Her face closer to the girls as she could feel the girls breath on her own lips. Sliding on hand down the girls neck. As she pushed her chest against the girls. ''I don't think an injured puppy can cause much trouble..'' She purred. ''I could smell the blood from far away..You little temptress..'' She smirked as she let her lips touch the girls, Before pulling away. ''Oh I'm going to have fun with you..'' She said as she let her other hand grab the girls wrist.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:58 am

Jane froze when she mentioned Sinbads injury, reluctantly, she had to admit the vampire had a point and despite their usual bickering, she did care for him and wouldn't let anyone touch a hair on his head... or body. Jane took a deep breath as the blonde woman pressed her chest against hers and her eyes widened at the closeness of their proximity. She struggled a little against the womans grip but it was no use as she was so much stronger with her vampiric powers. The woman's lips pressed against her own and butterflies arose in her stomach before it broke, leaving her letting out another small gasp. She was so intoxicating.

The grab of the wrist made Jane wince as the woman managed to cling onto the exact place where Jim had bitten her and the open wound of where his teeth marks had marred her skins surface still remained fresh. "Argh," She hissed and tried to recoil her hand, but once again the woman's grip was too strong. "Where are you taking me?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 am

Rose smirked, as she could feel some open flesh. She stopped pulling the girl closer as she looked at the girl's wrist. ''Oh...Seems someone already took a bite..'' She grinned. As she let her hand wander on the girls waist. She purred softly. ''Hmm...I wouldn't find that strange..Such a beautiful flower.'' She purred as she kissed the wound. ''Kiss and make it better eh?'' She grinned and winked. As she pulled the girl further not answering the question about where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:36 am

Jane blushed as Rose spoke, her words all seemed so flattering and they made her quite speechless. She wasn't really sure what to say or how to react to the beautiful woman that seemed to be seducing her as she led Jane into her lair. When she kissed her wrist, a tingling sensation ran up her arm that made Jane shiver in anticipation and bite her lip. With one last glance, she hoped Sinbad might see her leave with the vampire and warn the others... she hoped they were all safe before she disappeared into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Sinbad   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 am

(( Guess thats my cue? ))

Sinbad stopped for a moment, he was at the stream, but his wolf senses were returning to him and he felt strength in his body once again. "Vampire?" He questioned, trying to make out the scent. "Jane!" He reminded himself, then dropped the water he was gathering. He took off from the stream, running to where he had left her. He narrowed his eyes, if anything happened to her, not only would Dean kill him, but he would kill himself for being such an idiot. Sinbad froze when he reached the spot where she was, in the distance he made out shadows. "JANE!" He called.

Sinbad quickly shifted into Steele, the shift hurting from the wound that was still healing. He ran as fast as his feet could carry him. The wolf howled to Jane, his voice rising above the trees, he always was admired by his mother for his distinct howl. Sinbad rushed, but the wound opened once more and blood oozed out as he ran. The wolf's eyes were getting weary and blurry. "I want to get- Angry... can't.." He mumbled to himself, finally his feet started to slow. He couldn't run, his breath and body gave out on him. " Jane!" His voice rose loud once more, but the shadows were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sting of Voulnerability   The Sting of Voulnerability - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sting of Voulnerability
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Bloodlines :: Kingdom of Aevus :: Forsaken Forest-
Jump to: